2 million free MS points

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, the site isn't working for me. I can get to the page where you enter your birthday info.. but the site looks all jacked up. I tried opening it in IE and same thing.. I click next and nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas?

Today=1 Buisness day.
So maybe around Friday well get confirmation.

I don't get why everyone is acting like this is a new show. This is actually season 2 and it runs on Discovery AND the Military channel, which I think is owned by Discovery.

I just got a code for 400 points. Now I wish I had done what everyone else did, and registered under multiple accounts!

[quote name='mralexchang']I got the email saying " You have FutureWeapons Microsoft Points" but there is no code in the email. There is a light blue under all the words which i assume is where the code is suppose to be. That is completely empty. Has anyone else experienced this problem?[/quote]

No, but it is selectable text. Maybe your rendering is just off. See if you can highlight the area in the blue box to see the code. Normally, it should appear as darker blue text on the light blue background...

Meh, registered 4 different times (2 with legit Gamertags, 2 with fake information) and got zilch. Would have been nice to get 400 points but whatever, I can live without $5.

[quote name='doubledown']None for me....oh well.

I still have 7900 points in my account though. Nothing I really want....[/quote]

Those are gonna last you a while.:)

I scored some points!

mpoints.jpg

denied... was hoping to get some morepoints to go with the 100 that is practically unusable I already have.

Also, cue the crybabies saying it was rigged, a scam, etc.

I just got a second e-mail from Discovery Channel and got 400 points! So it looks like they send you an e-mail for each day you signed up.

[quote name='mralexchang']I got the email saying " You have FutureWeapons Microsoft Points" but there is no code in the email. There is a light blue under all the words which i assume is where the code is suppose to be. That is completely empty. Has anyone else experienced this problem?[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same problem. I got the e-mail but there's no code in the blue box. I tried highlighting it to see if the text was hidden, but that was a no-go.

I registered all three days, so far I've received 2 emails back from them. The first one gave me 400 points, the second one said they were depleted. Hoping to get a third soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back