2 million free MS points

Status
Not open for further replies.
" You have accessed the Discovery FutureWeapons Microsoft Points giveaway.

Look for an e-mail transmission in 3 business days advising you of your status."

:cool:

Do it!

---------------------------------------------
You have accessed the Discovery FutureWeapons Microsoft Points giveaway.

Look for an e-mail transmission in 3 business days advising you of your status.
---------------------------------------------

[quote name='coltcannon']1/13/07 from 4:01 PM Eastern Time (ET) to 11:59 PM Eastern Time (ET) or while supply lasts: 1,250 token codes[/QUOTE]

That works out to 400 pts. $5. Not worth my time. I'll try a few more minutes, but honestly $5 isn't worth the hassle.

Yeah, you have to put in a ton of info, incl your gamertag. I wonder if they cross check to verify so only one person gets it.

Sign Up Fellow Cag'rs! I just got in as well. But good luck with trying to get more than 400 points! Unless you have about 2 addresses and 2 live accounts heh!

Waiiiit. It says I have "accessed the Microsoft Points giveaway" and they will "advise me of my status".

Does that mean now they randomly select 1250 people out of the entries?

[quote name='Stormy151']Waiiiit. It says I have "accessed the Microsoft Points giveaway" and they will "advise me of my status".

Does that mean now they randomly select 1250 people out of the entries?[/quote]

WHo knows...

I signed me and my dad up (we each have a live account). It didnt say anything about one perhouse only one per person per email adress.

It says per person OR email address, so if you have multiple email addresses, you should be able to enter multiple times. I got my friends email addresses, so I entered about 10 times. Hoping one comes up a winner.

[quote name='Corvin']n/m that was painless.[/quote]

Yeah, I'll definetly be doing it again tomorrow. :) Good luck everybody.

But i guess the one thing they might look at is the XBL account name. And Say well He has 3 e-mail address but the same XBL name? But hey who knows.

[quote name='panasonic']hahahah i did it you losers OWNED YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE THING[/quote]

what are you just NOW figuring that out? :lol:

[quote name='panasonic']hahahah i did it you losers OWNED YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE THING[/quote]

Thats cause the site just came up. Also looks like most of us Entered in anyways. :applause:

Should be one entry per person or email adddress per day, if you were able to do it each day. Nothing but one entry per person or email address.

I got in but i think its a crap shoot...Aka random
Having divorce parents isnt a bad thing...J/k but having two addresses and two emails is nice

Yeah? No Sh!t? They just TURNED IT ON LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO.

[quote name='Stormy151']Hey, did anybody else run into where it asked you to verify your age like 3-4 times?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't worth w/ Firefox, try IE. I tried IE and it works

[quote name='Pootie Thang']Doesn't worth w/ Firefox, try IE. I tried IE and it works[/quote]

Um, yeah it does. I entered twice, but both times it asked me to verify my age 3-4 times. I figured maybe you just keep trying until it randomly selects you...

[quote name='Pootie Thang']Doesn't worth w/ Firefox, try IE. I tried IE and it works[/QUOTE]

Mine went through just fine with Firefox.

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']Nvm, I got it. Apparently I can actually click on it now whereas before I couldn't. I just thought it hadn't changed because it's still the same graphic.[/QUOTE]
You could click on it before. It just took you to the schedule and rules page.

[quote name='Stormy151']400. All the rules say is "one entry per person or email address".[/QUOTE]
They also say "Limit: One per household."

[quote name='Damian']They also say "Limit: One per household."[/quote]

Ooo! It DOES say that. Glad I thought to use different physical addresses for each email. hehehe

I would think they are cross-referencing them. At least maybe not allowing the same gamertag to win more than one code.

[quote name='Jedi1979']will they be paying attention to gamertags so people cant abuse this?[/QUOTE]

We can only hope that's the case. It should be only 1 win per gamertag, so everyone can just win 1 time, and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back