2 months in, has the Wii met all of your expectations?

[quote name='Genocidal']Where do you want to store these movies, again?[/QUOTE]

I probably should have added, if they were to do movie rentals/downloads a la X-Box Live, they add hard drive support or sell their own media center add-on. I'm just saying the Wii has the capacity to do these things, but it's a question of a) demand and b) Nintendo's own willingness to pursue it.

Of course, they could just add a Movie player like the Photo channel and add support for more digital video formats.

But, yes, the Virtual Console games and brand new game releases are more important to me than anything else on the Wii. If we get about 20 releases a month, and there's about a 5 year lifetime for this console, we'll have about 1200 games by the end of it all. It would be much nicer if they came in more quickly though. And being playable on your DS for some games would be a nice plus or carrying on to the next generation console. :)

[quote name='furyk']I don't know about you, but I'd much prefer Nintendo spend some time developing new games for the Virtual Console rather then making movie/music downloads a priority.[/QUOTE]

I rather have Nintendo make new Wii games, but they don't be to be doing that either.

Movie and music channels? Haha, yeah fucking right. Nintendo can't even get past the immensely inefficient and restricting "friend code" bullshit. A wonder they even know what the internet is...

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']Movie and music channels? Haha, yeah fucking right. Nintendo can't even get past the immensely inefficient and restricting "friend code" bullshit. A wonder they even know what the internet is...[/quote]I seem to recall that the photo channel is already a feature-less music channel.

bread's done
Back