20,000th Registered CAG Contest Thread - Win $200 good at VideoGameDeals.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Congratulations Ledhead, the winner of the $200 www.VideoGameDeals.com voucher winner!

A big thanks to everyone that is a part of the growing CAG community. We're all helping make the dream of cheap video games a reality.

To celebrate our 20,000th registered user, CAG is going to give away 20,000 pennies in the form of a $200 VideoGameDeals.com Gift Voucher.

To enter this giveaway, simply post in this thread and tell us what being a CAG means to you. Do not post anything but a single entry in this thread.

Winner will be chosen at random.
One entry and post per person.
Contest ends September 30th at midnight EST.[/b]

...means getting free magazines and priceless insider information [like knowing Target puts stuff on clearance on Tuesdays -- shopped there for years, never made the connection until I came here]. You are awesome, CheapyD. All you other guys too. You, collectively, are The Man. You the man. All of you.

CAG means never having to pay full price for games and DVD's.
CAG means ALWAYS knowing when the system can used to your advantage.
CAG means entering free contests like this because the community kicks ass

CAG means everything to me. Not for this sight, my eyes might never have been open to the world of cheepassness. Thank you Cheapy.

To me, CAG means I'll never have to worry about skipping meals and/or a college education to enjoy my favorite hobby :D

To me, being a Cheap Ass Gamer means I'm able to continue to enjoy all the fun of gaming regardless of age, and save a hell of a lot of money while doing it.

I love using this site to find awesome deals on video games, and magazines :lol: I also like the way you can browse through the forums to see if any body has posted any cool deals.

Without CAG, I'd never have found out about the silent TRU deal or the CC one...I'd be minus some very decent titles...thanks all.

CAG means being cheap, an ass, and a gamer. Most people here fit at least the first and last one at least. Maybe you should change it to just CG. Hurray for rediculous deals!!!! Woohoo!!!

CAG is a great website that has saved this soldier a ton of money on a lot of games that he has missed - Thanks for everything and remember to support the troops

CAG is about being able to find the best deals, across the best sites, brought by the best people, all in the best place!

Honestly, who doesn't like saving money?
tx!

After I play the games I find for dirt cheap on CAG, I usually pass them on to a program for at-risk teens. They've got GC, PS2, and XBox, so the kids can play just about anything I give them (I obviously don't send rated M games their way, though).

Great website and without it my cheapass wouldn't be able to afford as many games. Thanks and keep up the good work.

CAG has made me a videogame collector. Through such wonders as Circuit City's $5 games and Overstock's $2 games, my game library has grown exponentially. It's been an awesome thing. Even my fiancee has been supportive! :)

- Biglesworth23

Nothing like waiting until the last minute, eh? I'm a terrible procrastinator...why should this be any different? :mrgreen:

Being a CAG means being able to further enjoy a hobby and/or lifestyle that I've been involved in since I was 7 years old. I've been able to expand my video game library and play games that, mostly likely, I wouldn't have played otherwise.

The community itself has grown by leaps and bounds, no doubt beyond CheapyD's expectations. While the community has it's trifles and squabbles (like any other) it's great to see how helpful the community is in helping others find deals, get in on deals, etc. While I may not have as many posts or be as popular as some, I like to think that I'm part of the community, helping out when and where I can. I've been a member of CAG for almost a year (come December) and it's been an exciting ride. Can wait to see what happens next.

I realize this sounds really sappy, and no doubt there are some of you out there rolling your eyes. It was something I was just really trying to think seriously about - what being a CAG means to me.

Anyways, good luck to everyone who entered.

Being a CAG means paying $5 for games, or even $2 in some cases. It means playing $1 games of Texas Holdem like they were on ESPN just because a win = one more Circuit City game. It also means not memorizing my cell phone or social security numbers, but knowing all of the coupon codes for EB and Gamestop by heart. And I'm sure as other people have mentioned, it means not saving on games, but actually spending more total money on them just because they're good deals (but getting a whole hell of a lot more for the money).

The contest is now closed for entries.
Entries after midnight last night were deleted.
The winner will be announced soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back