20,000th Registered CAG Contest Thread - Win $200 good at VideoGameDeals.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Congratulations Ledhead, the winner of the $200 www.VideoGameDeals.com voucher winner!

A big thanks to everyone that is a part of the growing CAG community. We're all helping make the dream of cheap video games a reality.

To celebrate our 20,000th registered user, CAG is going to give away 20,000 pennies in the form of a $200 VideoGameDeals.com Gift Voucher.

To enter this giveaway, simply post in this thread and tell us what being a CAG means to you. Do not post anything but a single entry in this thread.

Winner will be chosen at random.
One entry and post per person.
Contest ends September 30th at midnight EST.[/b]

In the beginning (for myself) CAG was all about getting the cheap games and saving some money. Now it has become more than that. Its about a sector of the gaming community that has found its niche and I've become part of that. Not limited to gaming topics only CAGers are able to explore other topics exposing the broad diversity of its members both cultural and intelectual and I enjoy that aspect of CAG as much as getting that game I wanted for $5... Thank you cheapyd and the rest of the gang for offering such a wonderful outlet for us Cheap ass gamers!!!

Being a CAG means getting the best FOR your money, while spending the least OF your money. Beyond that basis, it's helping others find the best deals possible.

Dear Cheap Ass Gamer.com

I remember when I first realized that I was a CAG, I was so ashamed; I did not tell anyone, not even my best friend - I felt so . . . so dirty!!!!

But then CAG.com came along and made me realize that being a CAG was something that set me apart and made me special - it made me realize that it was something I should be proud of.

Now tell everyone that I am a CAG and how proud I am for being special. And you know what I have discovered? That as I tell more and more people about being a CAG, that there more people out there than I could have imagined who are all CAGs. People whom I respect, like my pastor and my boss and even my parents have finally come out of the closet and admitted to being CAGs.

Thank you Cheap Ass Gamer.com for this wonderful gift you have made me aware of about myself. You have truly turned my world around and my life is so much fuller and happier now that I know it is okay to accept and openly express my CAGiness. Thank you again, CAG.com.

Yours Truly,
Core 238

The best thing to happen to me as far as gaming goes. I'm on the site every day looking for that next steal.

To me, Cheapassgamer is about more than just cheap ass games. It's about the cheap ass lifestyle and cheap ass fellowship only a site like this can provide.

Cheapassgamer isn't like other sites, where scumbags take pride in killing good deals and selling their ill-gotten merchandise on ebay. Cheapassgamer is about gamers helping gamers, and I like to think we have a culture that favors leaving extras for the next cheapass rather than grabbing them for personal gain.

I check this site religiously, knowing that if cheap games are available, no matter how obscure the source, they will be posted on CAG within 5 minutes of the deal breaking. I've stood with my fellow cheapasses over the lifecycles of many deals. The ensuing chaos when a deal breaks is always the most exciting, especially when it snowballs and becomes larger over time as the $5 circuit-city deal did. Then the naysayers arrive, telling us it's a mistake and that the store won't possibly honor the orders, as with the $18 Def Jam :FFNY. The suspense is lethal, made bearable only by knowing that other CAGs are in the same boat. Eventually, the deal comes to a head, and is either successful or unsuccessful. The glee of inundating customer service departments with angry emails and making BBB complaints en-masse is only surpassed by the excitement of a deal actually being honored.

I love you CheapAssGamer.com. You changed my life.

CAG has been the best place for me to find game news as well as deals. A great group of people that are always looking to save a buck to spend on the next game.

CAG means to me having more unopened games waiting to be played than I ever could've imagined because the deals are just too good to pass up!

Cheap Ass Gaming means getting all sorts of games well below the point where it would be profitable for anyone, screwing evil corporations over. It also means digging through bargain bins like an urchin to find hidden gems. It's also a wonderful fraternity, commending the finder of deals, and ridiculing the assholes that buy every copy to sell on ebay.

I think I'm tearing up... :cry:

I love you guys.

great site! I think i spent more money on games this summer than i ever have before, but because of this site i ended up with about a bajillion games. You guys are a godsend to gamers, cause not all gamers are rich. Keep up the good work.

It has been Great to be part of CAG. I have the opportunity to find great deals thanks to CAG, that otherwise I had missed. Thanks!

Being a cheap ass gamer means that you get to support all the little titles that you should have bought in the first place instead of buying the latest sequal.

As others have said, CAG means never having to pay full price again, and having the opportunity to pick up titles that you probably wouldn't have otherwise. All in all, a GREAT deal :)

college kids like me have a chance to get some games to play while eating ramen on our cheap ass budgets

CAG to me means money in the pocket. Even if I just save $5, it's still saving money. The cheaper, the better! And who doesn't like saving money?

CAG means to finally realize your not the alone in waiting for that one game that is $50 retail to drop down in price 2 years down the line. And you are proud of it and to showcase it to others..

CAG means buying lots of cheap games whether or not you like them and sometimes not even playing them. I miss my money -_-

CAG means finding cheap ass prices on games that I would have paid full price for. CAG means posting on the forums instead of doing work. CAG means helping other find great deals and practical steals to avoid paying retail for anything ever again. Bless you CAG for saving me moola.

CheapAssGamers means having the consumers having all of the power and not the retailers who have always charged too much. CAG is a pioneer.

CAG means I can now come out of my shell and be a true CHEAP BASTARD, instead of hiding in my shell. I am not ashamed any more.

Being a CAG means finding a place where I know I'm not alone in loving my games so much, I'm almost broke. Everyone here loves games, or else they wouldn't be so into finding every deal they can to get their fix. I am home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back