20,000th Registered CAG Contest Thread - Win $200 good at VideoGameDeals.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Congratulations Ledhead, the winner of the $200 www.VideoGameDeals.com voucher winner!

A big thanks to everyone that is a part of the growing CAG community. We're all helping make the dream of cheap video games a reality.

To celebrate our 20,000th registered user, CAG is going to give away 20,000 pennies in the form of a $200 VideoGameDeals.com Gift Voucher.

To enter this giveaway, simply post in this thread and tell us what being a CAG means to you. Do not post anything but a single entry in this thread.

Winner will be chosen at random.
One entry and post per person.
Contest ends September 30th at midnight EST.[/b]

CAG means getting stuff for cheaper so that you can get more for your money, like the Amazon.com 40$ speakers I have getting shipped to me as we speak =)

"Hi, I'm Flamegames"
Hi Flamegames
"I have been a CAG for some time now. It all started with finding a couple games at a yardsale for $10 less than the store sells them...Pretty soon, I was not sleeping because I needed to find the next best deal. I hurt the ones around me and hurt myself. Thats when I found Cheapassgamer.com. It pointed me in the right direction. It opened my eyes to all the deals. I have been retail price free for several years now. Thanks in part to CAG.com. Cheers!"
(Applaud)[/i]

to me CAG is a community (a small town) where people come to hang like a town square. we are normal people who during the day work and go to school then we come to CAG and we become are username. we forget to do work and homework because we were out late with CAG. as well CAG is to me a place where people who know what a good value and a great deal are and want to share it and help others out who are not in the moeny.

Not to mention how much CAG saved me money on games, being a CAG also made me popular in my life! My friends will now consult with me before they make any video game purchase and I even have some girl friends who will call me to learn what they can buy for their bf for gifts. Of course I am not those cocky gamer who think I know everything, but being popular takes a lot of effort and CAG only making it even better!

In short, CAG helped me get cheaper games legally and also having me the ability to help out others!! Everyone win!

CAG means that the playing field is finally leveled and that Games can be had at a reasonable price.

CAG is to be celebrated and provides videogamers with the information that the more prominent sites can't or will not provide.

Thank you for all the information available on this site.

Before CAG I actually stopped playing video games for three years. But after going on this site nearly every day after I got out of college, I've started playing games on a daily basis again.
Although CAG does mean "Cheap Ass Gaming" it is my favorite site by far and I don't know what I would do at work without it. Thanks again CheapyD for the awesome job and keep up the good work everyone.

CAG means lurking on the forums for a year or two only to use my first post to win money for doing nothing... Only in America!

CAG has made my wallet and gaming collection happier. Now I don't have to use Prozac on my wallet anymore. :lol:

-Morpheus

CAG means to me, awesome deals, awesome people, and a place to brag of my own deals, since the wife just doesnt understand sometimes

CAG is a place where I can come to hang out with familiar people, have a couple of laughs, and grab some great deals at the same time, gaming and non-gaming. Its one of the few sites that I truly visit everyday of the year and I don't think my love for this site will ever end!

CAG quickly became my favorite website. It's a community of gamers trying to help each other save money and get more game for their dollar. What's not to like?

CAG is the definitive answer to not paying an arm and a leg for entertainment. After discovering CAG my game library has grown ten fold without having to take out another college loan or pawn older games.

CAG is a great place to find deals!

i used to just pay 50 for all my games because i didn't know better. well, i stumbled across CAG one day and i haven't been the same. every time i get ready to get a game, i check here first to see if there's any deals.

CAG is something I do everyday. I look for gaming deals. But the best thing is reading the funny and interesting things people post. I check this site multiple times a day.

Thanks to CAG I have been able to afford a lot of games, instead of paying $49.99+ per game, i can now get 2-3 games or more for that price.

Thanks CAG

CAG is a great place to chat about games and game deals. I have been able to more than double my video game collection with all of the savings found here!

CAG is a great community because of the majority of the people here look out for one another and thats why it succeeds. There are a lot of generous people here who search for deals and posts those deals so that everyone can enjoy them. The sheer lack of greed on this board is amazing, but that is because of the community here and the people like cheapy d who run these boards along with everyone else who contributes.

being a cag means sharing in the video game experience with others while still alowing myself to enjoy a life with others things than video games, a new thing to me.

I love this forum. I have found so many great deals since I've signed up. I guess CAG to me is a place where all of us cheap bastards can come together and hook each other up with great videogame deals :)

CAG, A great resource for getting great deals on feeding our Videogame Addictions! :wink:

Definitely saves time on searching thru other deal sites looking for a videogame deal. I just come here and they're all here!

Thanks for making a great site!

-AzelEdge-

To me, being a member of CAG means I never have to pay $50 for a game again. I've found so many great deals thanks to this site that I've got more great games than free time to play them. This means that even when a game I'm dying for comes out (like Onimusha 3), I know I can just wait for it to become a GH or part of a fantastic deal.

Being a CAG means that I and my fellow gamers can finally enjoy our favorite hobby in the manner which we deserve. It means reaching out to find the best ways to circumvent the problem of money, and then using those methods to extend to everyone else - friends, family, and everyone else devoted to this site. It means my pitable hourly rate at my job can suddenly be considered worthwhile when I finally grab a game that I've wanted to five bucks, or that someone out there is willing to trade it to me at a respectable price. We're a giant community full of people all out for the same goal - to help, support, and guide each other in saving money, promoting friendship through posts, and watch for scammers. A giant functioning entity full of individual organ systems as represented by people. It's the sort of unification that's not found anywhere else. I am honored to be part of this community and interface with, truly, some of the best personalities I've yet run across in a digital spectrum.

Being a CAG means, above all and simply, that I can finally defeat the corporate machine, make friends, and game like never before.

It's all about the Benjamins, baby.

being a CAG means having a website with more that just games for cheap prices, its a place too make friends, flame people and have enjoyable experiences

Before CAG, i was spending more on games than i was on groceries. /:)

The CAG 'Deals' forum is a gamer's treasure map! Thanks to this amazing community, i've had many fun days of discounted game-hunting.

*Hugs CAG's* Thank you!
-V

being a CAG is about keeping your favorite past time, despite how the economy is getting worse, and we all have less time and money to spend on it. I personally thank CAG for keeping me playing, when I couldnt afford it any other way.

CAG means everything to me. I have saved thousands of dollars just in the year or so I've been registered. Wonderful site and full of nice people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back