20,000th Registered CAG Contest Thread - Win $200 good at VideoGameDeals.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Congratulations Ledhead, the winner of the $200 www.VideoGameDeals.com voucher winner!

A big thanks to everyone that is a part of the growing CAG community. We're all helping make the dream of cheap video games a reality.

To celebrate our 20,000th registered user, CAG is going to give away 20,000 pennies in the form of a $200 VideoGameDeals.com Gift Voucher.

To enter this giveaway, simply post in this thread and tell us what being a CAG means to you. Do not post anything but a single entry in this thread.

Winner will be chosen at random.
One entry and post per person.
Contest ends September 30th at midnight EST.[/b]

Being a CAGer means registering to talk to some dude with relationship problems and never hearing back from him.

Also, trying to find a copy of Starcraft 64 for under 20 bucks somewhere. :lol:

CAG is a big deal to me. It has turned me from a casual gamer to a collector. THANKS CAG and Everbody who post informative post. Some im not thanking like bad traders and people who dont post in right forum.

Special thanks
CHEAPYD
Moderators
Andrew333(first trader)
DrFreilgood(many trades between)
Loot2Core for posting in many of my stupid topics

CAG is supposed to be about saving money on video games but I've spent more money on video games since joining CAG than I did before. I love it!

Being a CAG means finally having the ability to buy more games than I'm capable of playing, but for a cost of less than a few games that I'd finish in a week!

I am a cheapass born and bred and that aspect of my personality even shows up in the way I play video games. When I would be the Raiders in Tecmo Bowl and go nuts with Bo Jackson my friends would say "Damn you're a cheapass." In RPGs such as Final Fantasy when I would hoard my potions until the final boss I would think to myself "Wow I really am a cheapass." Cheapassgamer.com provides me an opportunity to be a cheapass with other cheapasses where we can practice being a cheapass without fear of persecution or censor.

I may not post too often, but this is one of the only forums I ever visit anymore. I'm actually not even that cheap, but I am an ass and a gamer;)

CAG means getting great deals on video games, and talking to other ppl about things that normally most ppl wouldn't care about

Its a great site with very friendly and usefull price finders.... means a ton because I dont like spending alot on games and this does help me alot.

to me CAG means Getting more games that i most likely won't play for months.

Hooray for Backlog

To me being a cag means that I am always looking for the best deals on games and in the rare occasion that I find a deal before someone else here does I share it will fellow cagers.

CheapAssGamer is the best place to find the best gaming deals out there. The community is awesome and I save so much money by being a CheapAssGamer.

CAG is a great community that has by far the best deals for games anywhere online. There is no place finer for honest people who are just willing to trade and sell games. It really is by gamers for gamers.

CAG means having a stack of unplayed games that I'm sure I'll get to at some point, but damn, the deals were just too good to pass up!

Being a CAG just means getting the most bang for my hard earned buck so I can thoroughly enjoy my hobbies.

CAG is more than a money saver to me, it's a home away from home of sorts. I made some great friends, made some awesome trades. I met a great deal of helpful people left and right and had a great time in doing so. I have been a gameTZ member for a long time, and in truth feel more at home here. My wife think's CAG is great as well, due to the savings left and right we have taken advantage of. My gaming has taken a huge turn, the bank acct took a hit, but with the savings it's all gravy. What does CAG mean to me. It means a place for me to gather with other people and talk, joke, argue, have fun and save a ton of cash in the process. It's a place that I wouldn't know what to do if it werent around, truth be told. Sappy, yes.. But that's just me.

To me, it's getting the most bang out of what little gaming money I have (working in retail doesn't pay much, folks).
Of all people, my boyfriend (also a gamer), doesn't like me buying so many games, even if they are cheap (you could imagine the looks I got from the CC sale). May just be jealousy, as he usually stops his complaining if I buy him a game too. ;)

It's also being part of a great community. I swear, some of the people here are some of the nicest, most decent (and entertaining!) people I've ever seen. Makes me happy to know that not all online gaming communities generally suck. Missed out on a sweet deal? Someone here usually is willing to help out. Need to get something? We'll help you get the best price! Always some great gaming discussions to be found around here. I feel empty if I don't visit the site at least once a day. ;P

Thanks to CAG, I now have:
- about 20 sealed games in my collection that I haven't gotten to yet
- jealous boyfriend
- emptier purse/wallet (defeats the purpose of saving money, but I'm getting way more for my money than I ever have)
- A new site on my 'favorites' list

Among many other things. :)

I wouldn't have the most posts if I did not love CAG. I spend a ton of money on games and this site has helped me get in on some awesome deals. I have bought like 60 games in the last 4 months if that is any indication of the impact of CAG on my wallet

Also I like the community and the diversity of opinions found on this forum

Cheapassgamer.com is an oxymoron. While it is true that the games you buy are much cheaper than what could normally be found, you buy 5x as many games ...

Spending more money than what you normally would, ironically: That's what CAG can do for you.

Being a CAG means everything to me!!! Cause I can have money to eat at college and play my fav games woo woo :D

Being a member of CAG means so many different things. It means never blowin 50 big ones on a game ever again, it means seeing DLF's saggy man tits then banning him for life, it means a group of people who come together for a common good, saving money on games, and finally it means hope{ in the form of companies lowering the prices of games for good. example: ESPN 2k series.

To me being a cheapass gamer has meant getting more for my money and finding the best in generally average games. :D

CAG is the best when finding deals to get games dirt cheap for a poor college kid myself!! Without this site I would still be over paying for certain video games and of course paying for shipping..who the hell does that when you can get free value shipping!?! Thank you CAG!

Being a CAG to me, means hanging out with other cheapasses, discussing games, saving cash, and having more fun with video games. Paying $20 for La Pucelle Tactics made me happy in the pants.

Being a CAG is like being a gambling addict - instead of spending $50 on one game you're pretty sure you'll like, you spend $50 on 10 games (over and over) in hopes that you'll hit the jackpot.

When it comes to video games, I've always been a cheap-ass. But like most cheap asses, it was not something you could bring up in polite conversation. Non-cheap asses never understood the lure of the hot internet VG deal. But now that there's a website proudly named CheapAssGamer, cheap-asses like me can hold our heads up. We can walk in public without shame. We can even brag at parties about that smokin' deal on Halo 2 Limited Edition that everyone in the Real World missed out on. Now, we're legitimate! Thank you , CAG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back