20% all gift cards on two smiles.com including gamestop lands end etc..

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys you can get 20% all gift cards excluding amazon cards but you can easily buy a lands end gift card and goto sears or kmart and buy a amazon card from there. These are egift cards which are available to print immediately so wil be helpful when going into a store to purchase something ...especially if your going to gamestop which opens at midnight..

Site is new and safe by HP so should be legit!

site link : www.twosmiles.com

Coupon code: BF20

Good luck :)

I didn't have any issues printing it once I actually got it to process, they let me download immediately after purchase and there was also a link in the e-mail confirmation I got. I think it says that they cancel the order within 24h if you don't confirm the Order number in the e-mail on your first purchase, there is a little pop-up on the Order Processed page prompting for it.
I actually got to that page last night but the servers crashed and it didn't go through. I got a confirmation email though but whenever I go to print it, I am brought to an error page.

Hopefully the order is cancelled by tonight since I never confirmed my email. Though I still want to use the cards but rather have my money back than deal with this site ever again.

damn it's dead again!? 

homepage has a banner on top:

So many smiles! Our Black Friday sale, "BF20", has concluded. Hopefully your shopping has brought you lots of smiles. Happy Holidays!

It was lasting for about ~20m after starting.  Sounds like its officially dead for the year now.

If anyone is curious, the GameStop near me has Shell (Gas), Amazon, Steam, Taco Bell gift cards.  Did $300 in one transaction and the cashier didn't care.  I'm not sure if you get PowerUp Reward points for purchases of gift cards though he did scan my card.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back