$20 back for spending $20 samsclub.com AMEX offer games, consoles or gaming cards..

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys check your amex offers. I had it on both cards $20 back when you spend $20 at samsclub.com. This is ONLINE only not instore. I ordered 2 $20 gift cards which can be used at walmart and samsclub in store. They also sell xbox cards, steam cards, etc and of course games and consoles.

Usually these type of offers work for gift cards so they should work as well but make sure to read the fine print when adding the offer to your card.

Last edited by a moderator:
No confirmation email here either. To be fair, the charge is still pending and hasnt gone through yet even though it has shipped.
that is what i was going to say, charge still pending so technically we havent used the offer yet. mine hasnt even shipped yet, says "The item has been initialized within the shipping group"

My charge has cleared for my Steam gift card.  Still no benefit confirmation email, but I'll give it a few days to show up.

Nice.   Just used the Amazon offer from the AMEX website and bought a $20 Nintendo eshop card.  (no tax and free shipping).    Plus I did the "no rush" option to get $1 credit for a kindle book.        Already got a confirmation email from AMEX too.    A hell of a deal!

Just added the Sams Club offer and ordered a $20 steam card.     No confirmation email yet but if it works its a $20 for 88 cents.     

Also got statement credit without getting confirmation email. Was waiting to use offer on my second card until I confirmed it works. Now to decide on my second $20 gift card...

phewww hahaha good thing ppl are starting to confirm the credit i was about to get nervous that I started this and it didnt work a lotta ppl would hate me then lol

I received the credit yesterday, same day the charge cleared.  Thanks OP, I'm glad I checked this thread the other day.

You guys who added the offer through Facebook/Twitter, it's showing up as added onto my card on FB but not through my Serve account.

On my account it only shows 8 available offers, none of which include Samsclub. You were still able to get the credit just by adding it from Facebook?

Talked with AMEX online chat and they were seeing " Sam Club Photo Purchase" on their end while it was showing Samsclub.com on my end.  They manually gave me the $20 credit.  If you don't see your credit posted, please go that route.  It takes 2 seconds and the credit should show in 3-5 business days.

Same here, payment posted and credit applied, now to put through a second order on my wifes card.. thanks OP.

Got my $20 credit today, I have to add that  Sam's Club guest ordering and website are shit.

I just placed an order and it shows up as SAMSCLUB COM ONLINE PHOTO for me.

Should I contact AMEX now about it or just give it a few days and see if it works itself out?

I received my $20 credit on my AMEX account activity.  $20 PSN for $0.88, that's a hell of a deal. 

The $20 credit was applied to my account without the E-mail acknowledgment. So I am very pleased. Too bad Amazon screwed me over and I didn't get the offer. 

Ordered the $20 psn physical card for $20.88 (free shipping, no tax, 10% guest fee). I see the pending charge on my AmEx as samsclub.com, so things are looking good.

Thanks op!

So, my $20 Sam's gift card shipped yesterday (tracking page shows label created at this point), but neither the charge nor the credit has showed up on my Amex account. Not even a pending charge. I'm sure it will soon, I just found that odd.

Man, the Sam's Club website is one laggy and poorly designed piece of crap.  What a nightmare trying to scroll through the items waiting for them to load.  Also, why even bother listing single items like one Sharpie if 99% of the time it always ends up requiring a minimum order of 10x of them?  Just list the multipack instead of wasting everyone's time, JFC.

Anyway, after entirely too much time wasted on a scavenger hunt on this horrible site, I found one of the very few suitable filler items to go with my PSN physical card: Highland Invisible Permanent Mending Tape for $1.68.  If anyone can find a better filler item please let us know (make sure you are able to actually buy 1x).

Unlike the targeted offers this one should work for everyone by syncing your card AMEX card to Twitter.  If you don't have Twitter you can make an account just for these purposes.

1. Sync your Card Here
  2. Tweet #AmexSamsClub from your Twitter account and you should get a reply saying the offer is added to your account.  It may take a few mins to come through.
  3. Buy anything from SamsClub.com and spend more than $20.

You don't need a SamsClub membership to shop online you can checkout as a Guest for most items.

Example deals (these will come out to at least $20 if you checkout as Guest)

I saw this a few days ago and only had the offer on 1 of 2 cards and was trying to figure out ways to get it added to my other card and found the Twitter Sync instructions online so figured I'd post a new thread so more people might see it. I managed to get a $20 eShop and $20 PSN card. Wish I had more AMEX cards.

The cards are showing up as $18.98 for me, so I'd have to buy 2 to hit the $20 mark. Which is fine, you're still getting 1 free, but is there something I'm doing wrong?

When I get to the checkout screen it shows me no tax or shipping so it's still $18.98. 

What I'll probably do is just get a $20 steam card and a $10 PSN card. Total comes out to be $28.84.

The cards are showing up as $18.98 for me, so I'd have to buy 2 to hit the $20 mark. Which is fine, you're still getting 1 free, but is there something I'm doing wrong?

When I get to the checkout screen it shows me no tax or shipping so it's still $18.98.

What I'll probably do is just get a $20 steam card and a $10 PSN card. Total comes out to be $28.84.
If you check out as a guest it will add a 10% charge so you can get the $20 card for $20.87

If you don't have a membership they will charge you 10%. That should be enough for filler without having to navigate their shitty website.

For those with multiple AMEX cards, has anyone tried it with a secondary card on the same AMEX account. I have an AMEX account and added my wife as a secondary. The card numbers are different but it is linked to the same account. Any chance I would be able to use both cards and get 2 credits? Thanks in advance.

Is this once per unique account?  I have an Amex with my wife as an authorized user, which has a unique last 4 digits.  Would like to know to avoid the order/cancel hassle.

edit: got the steam card, will try again with authorized user sometime soon.  Thx op!  I actually added this to my account through the Amex website.

im not a member and it is still NOT giving me the 10% charge? would getting the $1.6 shipping work?

Nice, got a free $20 from Amazon and a $20 PSN card from Sam's for $.88 for a minute of my time.  Yet another reason why I never cancel old cards.  Thanks OP.

Man, the Sam's Club website is one laggy and poorly designed piece of crap. What a nightmare trying to scroll through the items waiting for them to load. Also, why even bother listing single items like one Sharpie if 99% of the time it always ends up requiring a minimum order of 10x of them? Just list the multipack instead of wasting everyone's time, JFC.

Anyway, after entirely too much time wasted on a scavenger hunt on this horrible site, I found one of the very few suitable filler items to go with my PSN physical card: Highland Invisible Permanent Mending Tape for $1.68. If anyone can find a better filler item please let us know (make sure you are able to actually buy 1x).
Thanks, your filler suggestion just saved me a lot of time. They wouldnt charge me 10% although I am not a member, so....free tape I guess?

Thanks, your filler suggestion just saved me a lot of time. They wouldnt charge me 10% although I am not a member, so....free tape I guess?
Did you create a guest account and get all the way to the end? It's like six or seven screens you have to go through before you get there.

Did you create a guest account and get all the way to the end? It's like six or seven screens you have to go through before you get there.
I did. And even now that the order is actually placed and my card charged, the 10% never showed up. Maybe its some sort of promo that they are doing.

Got approved for my amex costco card. Gonna buy a 1 year of ps plus.
Edit: wanted a wii u pro controller but they didn't have any.

I probably did something wrong, but when I went to checkout as a guest, I had to make a little account (name, address, phone number). Then, when I paid, I wasn't charged the extra 10%, even though I specifically opted NOT to purchase a membership.

Don't really know why this happened...but it seems like I got the membership prices without being a member. Luckily, I was able to add some pencils to push the total just over $20...anybody else encounter this?

EDIT: Looked deeper into this thread and learned that CA residents don't get charged the non-member fee. Thanks Daring, and thank you OP!

bread's done
Back