$20 back for spending $20 samsclub.com AMEX offer games, consoles or gaming cards..

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys check your amex offers. I had it on both cards $20 back when you spend $20 at samsclub.com. This is ONLINE only not instore. I ordered 2 $20 gift cards which can be used at walmart and samsclub in store. They also sell xbox cards, steam cards, etc and of course games and consoles.

Usually these type of offers work for gift cards so they should work as well but make sure to read the fine print when adding the offer to your card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlike the targeted offers this one should work for everyone by syncing your card AMEX card to Twitter. If you don't have Twitter you can make an account just for these purposes.

1. Sync your Card Here
  2. Tweet #AmexSamsClub from your Twitter account and you should get a reply saying the offer is added to your account. It may take a few mins to come through.
  3. Buy anything from SamsClub.com and spend more than $20.

You don't need a SamsClub membership to shop online you can checkout as a Guest for most items.

Example deals (these will come out to at least $20 if you checkout as Guest)

Thank you! Very helpful instructions on how to do this. Now I need to find the Amazon offer as well.

I told my parents about this and they have a $20 amazon deal on their account. ?I don't have an amex anymore. I had one at my old job.

Are there any amex cards without an annual fee anymore?

I told my parents about this and they have a $20 amazon deal on their account. ?I don't have an amex anymore. I had one at my old job.

Are there any amex cards without an annual fee anymore?
Yes, there are Amex cards with no annual fees.

I have the Amex Blue.

https://www304.americanexpress.com/credit-card/blue

I only use it for the Amex Offers though.

I get higher cashback on my other cards.

What hashtag do I tweet to AmEx to get Amazon offer?
That offer is not available to twitter.

It is only available to select Amex cardholders.

Some people got the Amex offer in their account on the Amex site, some didn't.

It is YMMV

I got it this time around.

Had the Sams Club offer, did not have the Amazon offer.

There was an offer for $5 off $5 for ITunes though. I'll be using that later.

There was an offer for $5 off $5 for ITunes though. I'll be using that later.
Cool. Nice catch. Need to see if I have that one. Actually, thinking about that, I would guess a $4.99 game wouldn't work?

Edit: no iTunes offer for me :(

I forgot all about this offer (and I suspect many others did too, hence this reminder post) but I still have it on my card. Shame PS+ is out of stock at the moment, $27.xx for a year would be a sweet deal. Oh well, two months left to redeem the offer.

bread's done
Back