$20 Games on Demand Games

MrPiggles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I have 1600 MSP lying around, and I figured I'd just spend it on a Games on Demand game. The ones I know that are $20 are:

Mass Effect 1
Dragon Age 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Dead Space
Saints Row 2
Bully SCE
Bayonetta
Gears of War 2
Brink
Red Alert 3
Red Faction Guerrilla
SW Force Unleashed 2
Homefront
Tropico 3
The Darkness
OF: Dragon Rising
Bioshock

Are there any other $20 games on demand games on the Xbox Live Marketplace?

Last edited by a moderator:
Off that list I'd go with mass effect 1 or bully sce. I've never played bully but know my friends used to speak highly of it and I people talk about it on various forums. I might end up picking it up on GOD since I didn't know it was 20 until now.

A lot of those I would skip because they are around 10 used all ready or seen them that new.

I'm not sure of other games, I think they have the Resident evil 4 and code veronica x and the original crisis on games on demand for 20 if your into those.

Resident Evil 4 and Crysis 1 are also $20. Out of that list, I'd go Assassin's Creed II, though it's really up to your preference.

Just avoid Brink. You've been warned. :lol:

[quote name='MrPiggles']Think I'm gonna go with Dragon Age II, it's the only game cheaper than the Amazon price.[/QUOTE]

thanks for picking one of my games i am so happy :)

[quote name='MrPiggles']

Are there any other $20 games on demand games on the Xbox Live Marketplace?[/QUOTE]

Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise is $20 and that's way below the market value in terms of new. Used copies alone fetch near $30.

Earth Defense Force (the original one) as well.

Everything else seems above MSRP by either a little or a lot depending on what you buy.

Either way your giving the developers your money (always been curious how much, 20% of the cost? for games on demand?) but of course the inability to re-sell.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise is $20 and that's way below the market value in terms of new. Used copies alone fetch near $30.

[/QUOTE]

Wow! Didn't realize Viva Pinata: TIP was so valuable. I have a copy sitting around here somewhere. Fun game.

RB3? that's great news...as much as I like having a copy of a game, this is something I'd always want to be able to fire up without having to worry about scratches etc.

bread's done
Back