$20 IPHONE 3G or IPOD Touch!!! Get this while it lasts!!! PICTURES INSIDE!!!

Sphinx625

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED:

V-Bux is so easy!
You can get an Iphone 3g 8gb, like I did, just by doing one offer and getting 2 other people to do the same!
Other sites require 5-10 referrals for the same prize.

All you have to do is complete 1 offer (it can be a free trial) and refer 2 people and they send your free Iphone 3G out to you! (or if you choose cash they transfer cash into your PayPal account usually within 24 hours.)

So basically your getting a $200+ electronic for $20.
Read my complete guide at:
http://www.20dollaripod.tk/

Heres a pic of my 120GB Ipod that I received:
photo122908003vk4.jpg

And here's my Iphone 3G 8GB.
Photo_011309_002-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The0ne']Wait, so are you getting the Ipod or Iphone for 2 ref + 1 offer? You say Iphone but got a picture of the 120gb ipod[/quote]
Yeah.

I lost my charger for my digital Camera so when I find it I'll take a picture of the Iphone.

[quote name='The0ne']So how much refs is it for the touch?[/quote]

3 Refferals for an Ipod Touch 16 GB. You might as well get an iphone as its 2 refferals for 8 GB and 3 for 16 GB.

You want refs? Try anything4free.com forums, but you'll have to pay a little more then a $5 GC, most of the user's there pay $20-$30 in pp.

i think im gonna try this...ive been going green on trainn sites for paypal, without the intention of getting the product (cause 8 refferals is hard as sh*t) so this one i might

actually pursue

edit: you have to do more than one offer? one credit = several offers?/???

[quote name='hotrocks']i think im gonna try this...ive been going green on trainn sites for paypal, without the intention of getting the product (cause 8 refferals is hard as sh*t) so this one i might

actually pursue

edit: you have to do more than one offer? one credit = several offers?/???[/quote]

Some offers are 100% most are 50-75% of one credit.

bread's done
Back