$20 off 3 Bluray Movies Coupon @ BB UPDATED Expires 1/14/08

[quote name='jiggyteddy']if i want to use this coupon again... do i need a different rz account?[/quote]

No. ive used the coupon at least 4 times lol.

I was able to get The Rock BR for basically free today using this cpn and the $5 off Disney BR cpn! I thought I would try using the Disney cpns at BB since the big black-ass bitch who's always in the R Zone at TRU refused to take them, saying that her manager told her not to accept them due to them not being the originals (WTF? I told her they were supposed to be printed out from the Disney website, but she says No, TRU isn't affiliated with Disney). So I hand 2 of the Disney cpns along with the $20 off cpn to the cashier at BB. The cashier was the same asshole trainee who always shoots me down when I try to use cpns, and he starts examining them carefully, then says he can only take one of the Disney cpns. After scanning everything, The Rock came out to $4.99 + tax and the Disney cpn was a mfr's cpn so it took off $5 after taxes. I look at the receipt and The Rock was the only one applied as a package w/ the cpn, so I returned the other 2 BR's and got the full amount for them refunded. When I was returning them, the CSR gets suspicious and asks "Was there a promotion going on?" and checks the weekly ad, but I just play dumb and go "Huh?" In the end, I only had to pay for the sales tax on The Rock, which was 40 cents! The Rock on Blu-Ray for $0.40!!! Best movie ever!!! Nice! :bouncy: :bouncy: :lol: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I plan on going again to BB on Mon to return the other 2 BR's I picked up w/Con Air using the other Disney cpn, so I'll be getting that one for free as well. And my free Deja Vu BR arrived today in the mail from the BR training program, so this has been a good day for Blu-Ray! Who knew next-gen would be so cheap?

Yeah man. I don't even leave the store anymore after buying my BDs with the $20 off coupon...I just walk right to CS and return the two cheaper movies afterwards. Best Buy must be sick of me.

I'm going to try to get this to stack with the new $5 coupon today.

not understanding this. I click the link and it pulls up a could not find page error. I have a rewards card so what am I doing wrong? Does the link need to be edited?

yeah I think they took the coupon down. Doesn't mean you can't still find a link to it on the Internet. Just type in "$20 blu-ray coupon" and you should find a tinypic link shortly.

see? http://i9.tinypic.com/6okcjue.jpg

also, this stacks with the 10% coupon that is out for this weekend. It takes 10% off the other two movies only, though, but it's still 10% more than nothing.

[quote name='Bune']yeah I think they took the coupon down. Doesn't mean you can't still find a link to it on the Internet. Just type in "$20 blu-ray coupon" and you should find a tinypic link shortly.

see? http://i9.tinypic.com/6okcjue.jpg

also, this stacks with the 10% coupon that is out for this weekend. It takes 10% off the other two movies only, though, but it's still 10% more than nothing.[/quote]
YMMV? It says only one coupon per tranaction. I'll try both, but we'll see. Hopefully going to score the RE trilogy with this. I won't hold my breath, though. I've never used the 10 percent off any three coupon before on Blu-rays so no problems will happen for doing so I assume?

[quote name='jiggyteddy']What 10% coupon? Can someone post this or pm it to me? Thanks[/quote]

It came for RZ card members, just today for me, don't know if there is a scan for it though. They send these out regularly if you make recent purchases at Best Buy.

oh ok. i just signed up on tuesday and then made a purchase the next day. hope i get one soon to utilize this deal.

well to further clarify what I said: it only works on the movies that aren't used affected by the $20 coupon. As for YMMV, it certainly depends on the cashier. The system just took both and applied them at the same time, no manager needed.

Well, anybody get RE Trilogy to work with the coupon as the three movies? I was there, with the last copy on shelf no less, but didn't want to try it since I had a feeling it wouldn't work.

BB just overprices heavily on BDs so it's hard to justify even with 20 dollars off of 3.

I can vouch for the tinypic link for the coupon working. ymmv though, it wouldn't scan but that might be because I don't have a great printer, so they just typed it in and it worked np.

[quote name='Peacemaker1ps']Any BR specials this weekend?
Coupon works perfect when its used with 1 br thats over $20.

Used it 2 times.[/quote]
YMMV? It clearly says three Blu-rays on the coupon. If you can confirm, I'll definitely be into this.

[quote name='silentspork']I think he means as long as one of the three BR is over $20 it works fine.[/quote]

agreed.

If the price is different online, the store will match it....at least mine does.

My Best Buy even matches most "online only" offers.

[quote name='freshzen']Very YMMV.

By the way does anybody know if Best Buy's online prices are equal to in store?[/quote]On most items, it is the same prices online and in-store. Sometimes, they're not, like the cordless phone I purchased in-store, which was $5 cheaper online. As I was using the 10% off moving coupon, I couldn't get them to match the online price + use the coupon.

Thanks! Was able to use the new bb 2 for 30$ BD deal along with a 24.99 disney special. So after the $5 off disney coupon and the 20$ for 3 BD and 10% off rewards coupon I got all 3 for $30.16

Thanks for the heads up on this...I was able to combine coupons at my local BB and used this + 10% off movies and music (limit 3) + 5$ off any single BluRay 29.99 or more. Ended up with Uncharted Drakes Fortune for PS3 and SAW / SAW 3 / Fifth Element for 115$ tax included.

Just got back from using it, I ran into some trouble because the cashier didn't think it would work with 15 dollar Blu-rays, this wasn't true, but apparently it didn't ring up right. I didn't want to complain, and took the DVDs at their sales prices, then I went to customer support and got back the 20 dollars via coupon, since the rep got it to work. So for a little less than 35 dollars I got Superman Returns, the Fugitive and Lethal Weapon. Thanks again for the coupon.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I wouldn't pay 15 for that superman returns. it was a disappointment. but as long as you are happy.[/quote]

It's not close to Superman or Superman II, but I enjoyed it.

The cashier who rang me up refused to let me use the $5 off a $29.99 or higher coupon along with the $20 off coupon. When I worked the deal out in my head beforehand, I thought Talladega Nights was cheaper than it ended up being, so I wasn't so happy with the final price though Blade Runner for $15 is cool.

I'll be returning the Talladega Nights I bought from BB, once the one I just ordered from Amazon shows up.

bread's done
Back