20% Off at EA Store

Me neither. Another one:

07Z8K8

Then again, I doubt anyone will.

EDIT: I guess it's used? Ah well, good on them.

I believe the promo codes are individual and at least for mine I had to use all CAPS.

The cool thing is this stacked with free expedited shipping on pre-orders.

I got Burnout Paradise for PS3 with expedited shipping preordered for $51.92 after tax. Not bad.

I think their expedited shipping is normally ~15-16 dollars which seems excessive but since it's free I'll take it and then I don't have to worry about picking it up in the store. The demo download has built my anticipation for this one. I know a real CAG would wait to get it at a lower price but I'm not into delayed gratification.

Here's the receipt I got emailed.

--------------------------

ORDER SUMMARY
Product SKU: 15633
Product Name: Burnoutâ"¢ Paradise (Pre-Ordered)
pre-ordered release date: Tue Jan 22 02:00:00 CST 2008
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $59.95
Shipment Tracking Numbers:

SubTotal: $59.95
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Discount: 20%

Tax: $3.96
Total: $51.92
Discount Total: $27.98

[quote name='ceckman']I believe the promo codes are individual and at least for mine I had to use all CAPS.

The cool thing is this stacked with free expedited shipping on pre-orders.

I got Burnout Paradise for PS3 with expedited shipping preordered for $51.92 after tax. Not bad.

I think their expedited shipping is normally ~15-16 dollars which seems excessive but since it's free I'll take it and then I don't have to worry about picking it up in the store. The demo download has built my anticipation for this one. I know a real CAG would wait to get it at a lower price but I'm not into delayed gratification.

Here's the receipt I got emailed.

--------------------------

ORDER SUMMARY
Product SKU: 15633
Product Name: Burnoutâ"¢ Paradise (Pre-Ordered)
pre-ordered release date: Tue Jan 22 02:00:00 CST 2008
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $59.95
Shipment Tracking Numbers:

SubTotal: $59.95
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Discount: 20%

Tax: $3.96
Total: $51.92
Discount Total: $27.98[/quote]
Also looks like you get the unlock code for the Steel Wheels vehicle and the Burnout Paradise Prima eGuide with Preorder.

http://eastore.ea.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ea&id=ProductDetailsPage&productID=81570100

I put mine in the OTT earlier. You could go check there if you need a code. Dunno if it was used yet or not.

EDIT: Here it is: 06VT7M

[quote name='Rig']I put mine in the OTT earlier. You could go check there if you need a code. Dunno if it was used yet or not.

EDIT: Here it is: 06VT7M[/quote]

Thanx man got The Godfather: The Dons Edition for 16.92 shipped. With Expedited shipping! :applause:

Thanks Pimpbot, used your code and pre-ordered Burnout Paradise, NFL Tour, and also got Godfather, some games for my PS3, thanks :eek:)
-Goatman

[quote name='neonglow']Here's a 20% off for anyone that wants it: 08KJXH[/quote]

thanks i got burnout paradise for 360 for $50 with expidite shipping

[quote name='Direct Headshot']thanks i got burnout paradise for 360 for $50 with expidite shipping[/quote]
Same here. Good stuff man :cool:

[quote name='heimdal']can somebody pm me a code if you don't plan on using it? thanks a bunch![/QUOTE]

hey i just sent u one check u mailbox

[quote name='neonglow']Here's a 20% off for anyone that wants it: 08KJXH[/quote]

I was able to use this code too, finally got My Sims for the Wii. Thanks!

[quote name='pcktlnt']Can someone PM me one too. Was wondering where you get this code?[/quote]

seconded if there are anymore floating around, thanks in advance.

I think they come via e-mail. I had though I was signed up to receive them but I guess not. Hopefully now that I ordered from them I will receive some codes.

Can someone send me an extra code if you have one? It would be much appreciated. Hoping to order NFL Tour, thanks for any help!!!

[quote name='stack9902']anyone have the code for the free expedited shipping?[/quote]
There wasn't a code. I just chose expedited shippping and the site said it was giving it to me at no cost. It did count the $15.95 that expedited shipping normally costs as part of my savings (this was added to the 20% I saved on the game) so I am pretty sure it works. The Burnout page actually says Free Standard shipping is included with the Pre-Order. However, I think they had a previous deal that if you pre-ordered you got Free Expedited shipping - I believe I saw that in an email though I can't find anything about it now. I'm suspecting that the Free Expedited shipping will only work for a limited time but I have no idea if this is correct or when it will stop working if it does.

can someone pm me a extra code if you are not using. I want to get Burnout Paradise. Thank You in Advance

[quote name='misbitski']Guys, shop at your own risk. IMO, it's not worth the $10-$12 you save. If you have ANY kind of problem with your order, you might as well be talking to a wall.

Check out my experience with the last time they had a "deal"

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3786635#post3786635[/quote]

wow dude i just checked and I have no purchases in my history! I know i brought the game. The money was deducted from my card. Is anyone else having this problem?

[quote name='HustlerKid']wow dude i just checked and I have no purchases in my history! I know i brought the game. The money was deducted from my card. Is anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE]

You can check your Paypal account if you paid that way. It shows up from digital river. I guess they outsource payment processing.

[quote name='misbitski']You can check your Paypal account if you paid that way. It shows up from digital river. I guess they outsource payment processing.[/QUOTE]

what did you order? What did you do?

I thought I signed up with them but got no code.
If not using it appreciate a PM.
Thanx.

Willing to trade for $15 off $100 coupon code at circuit city. Works on games.

[quote name='HustlerKid']what did you order? What did you do?[/QUOTE]

I ordered 2 copies of Godfather for PS3. I submitted a Paypal claim and escalated to Paypal after I got that response from EA's customer service.

[quote name='misbitski']I ordered 2 copies of Godfather for PS3. I submitted a Paypal claim and escalated to Paypal after I got that response from EA's customer service.[/quote]

Why order 2? Anyway I reported my incident so lets see what they say....dude we should report the fact that they show it as in stock though, that has to be illegal....

[quote name='HustlerKid']Why order 2? Anyway I reported my incident so lets see what they say....dude we should report the fact that they show it as in stock though, that has to be illegal....[/QUOTE]

One for me and one for a friend.

I've already filed a complaint with Paypal. I'm sure they have the standard disclaimer saying their not responsible for wrong info on their website. It's probably not illegal, it's just bad customer service. Them charging you for something they can't ship is definitely a major problem though.

bread's done
Back