$20 off Bioshock 2 (19.99) and/or Just Cause 2 (29.99) @ BB RZ

man I could be excited, but this is sooo mis-leading! Is it $20 off the price in parantheses? or is that the price after coupon? BS2 for free and JC2 for $10...pinch me!

edit: pinched. thanks mkernan

[quote name='djD099']How do you get these? You just have to be a reward zone member?[/QUOTE]

You have to be a Reward Zone member and more specifically, part of the optional Gamer's Club, both of which are free.

I already have both games but I agree I like both of them. Plus the Minervas Den DLC is out for Bioshock 2 and I heard it was pretty good and long.

i noticed the valid dates for the Bioshock 2 coupon reads 8/18/2010 - 8/22/2010. I hope that is not a problem

Friendly thought to OP: may want to note in the title this is PS3/360 only, as I logged in to my RZ account to grab them and realized the coupon is no good for PC users.

[quote name='keno']i noticed the valid dates for the Bioshock 2 coupon reads 8/18/2010 - 8/22/2010. I hope that is not a problem[/QUOTE]

That's not what it says when I pull it up.

Just Cause 2:
9/9/10–9/12/10

Bioshock 2:
9/8/10–9/12/10

My Bioshock Coupon has both dates. It has the August dates on top and the September dates in the fineprint.

so these are not currently on sale right? I don't want to waste my time if bestbuy reads the fine print "not valid on sale prices".

[quote name='CaoPi']so these are not currently on sale right? I don't want to waste my time if bestbuy reads the fine print "not valid on sale prices".[/QUOTE]

No the titles are normal price. shouldn't be any problems

[quote name='Jankee']My Bioshock Coupon has both dates. It has the August dates on top and the September dates in the fineprint.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I see that now. Must just be a typo. You could always accidentally cut the top part off and I doubt anyone would notice. Borderline scammy, but its only to avoid issues that could arise from their own typo.

[quote name='CaoPi']I don't want to waste my time if bestbuy reads the fine print "not valid on sale prices".[/QUOTE]
You've just gotta try to do a song and dance to distract them from the fine print. Because normally even when they're on sale the coupons will still work.

even better for me, i'm like 99th in line for just case 2 on goozex (got in late) and i just so happen to have $30 in rz certificates i've been sitting on for months.

will be at bb right after work on the 9th. thanks op!!!

Scored a bioshock 2 limited edition on 360 for $29.99 :D. The extras alone are worth the 30 bucks! Been wanting those rapture posters for a while, not to mention I need to finish beating the game

Deal works, just came back, had to get manual over rides on both deals. Cashier was nice to override the sale for Just Cause 2 to bump the coupon for me to use today. BB woooooo!!!

Pretty decent deal, but still too much for me. If JC2 was 19.99 then I'd be all over it. I already have Bioshock 2 (got the SE for 19.99 at TRU) so JC2 is the only one I'd be interested in.

look like this is 600 pts on goozex, I think I'll just wait since I have other games to play and tons of pts on goozex right now

[quote name='Dranakin']The PC version is only $30, I think.[/QUOTE]

True, but I'll wait on it before I bite. I'll try to hit up Target in a day or 2 & see what the current price is.

[quote name='TravistyOJ']But I want $20 off the PC version!

Sorry, I just felt like pouting.[/QUOTE]

Ditto... Then again, it'll be $7.48 for the PC version of BS2 at some Targets next week on clearance!

The coupon worked for me on Bioshock 2 also. They had to over ride it, but it worked. I would suggest if your going to get one or both of these with the coupon just checkout at the customer service area it might be easier for them to get someone to over ride it.

Yeah, cashier had major issues getting the coupon to work for BioShock 2. Eventually had to do a manager override, which took awhile.

Many thanks Jodou! I haven't been able to log in to my rewards account in months, even though my ID and password are correct. Numerous calls to BB have not been able to figure out the issue, so this definitely helps.
[quote name='Jodou']Why does everyone insist on posting the login links? For non-members, coupons below:

BioShock 2
Just Cause 2[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jodou']Why does everyone insist on posting the login links? For non-members, coupons below:

BioShock 2
Just Cause 2[/QUOTE]

I wasn't insistent..... just didn't think about it. Thanks for the direct links.

On the other hand, I think you have to be a RZ member to use the coupon anyway, so...

[quote name='mkernan']I wasn't insistent..... just didn't think about it. Thanks for the direct links.

On the other hand, I think you have to be a RZ member to use the coupon anyway, so...[/QUOTE]
Been proven time and again: you do not need to scan a RZ card to get the deal.

Sweet! I traded in B2 a while back but I was wanting to pick it up again to play that new DLC, plus I just wish I hadn't gotten rid of it in the first place.

bread's done
Back