$20 Off Bioshock 2 for Best Buy Reward Zone Members (360, PS3)

Got this in a text today. The sku for the discount is 9855621. If you simply tell the cashier to put in the sku and flash your membership card you should get the $20 discount. Hope this helps someone!

I just got the text message update, sorry if this has already been posted.

Text message states:

RZ Gamer Deal: Save $20 on Bioshock 2 on PS3 & X360. Sale Price $39.99 Show Sku: 9855621 to Cashier RZ Members Only. Expires 3/17 Text HELP 4 info, STOP 2 quit.

It's definitely a good deal especially since today is the last day for Reward Zone 10% off coupons of video games and video games accessories.

[quote name='CaptainSniffy']Criminy! Here I was thinking I'd get my first deal post in 4 years and you beat me to it by 1 minute. Well played, sir, well played.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I get so much from CAG, yet I rarely have an opportunity to post any deals. Had to jump on posting this.

lol at all the threads. Anyway good deal and thanks for the post. Its a pretty fun game. The story might not be as strong but I like the game play in this one better than the first.

if you didn't get this, and want to text yourself to show the cashier, text follows:
From 33211

RZ Gamer Deal: Save $20 on Bioshock 2 on PS3 & X360. Sale Price $39.99 Show Sku. 9855621 to Cashier RZ Members Only. Expires 3/17 Text HELP 4 info, STOP 2 quit

[quote name='knotfan123']how do you subscribe to these texts? i'd like to get in on this action :p[/QUOTE]

i believe you text "gamer" to that number 332211 and you're subscribe. standard text messaging rates apply, so if you have unlimited texting it shouldn't be an issue.

any chance for the game to be cheaper before the coupon? it would be awesome if there's a $20 price drop... that makes the game $20 :shock: sorry, i know i'm dreaming, but hey...

[quote name='Anhmeister']I got the text right as I woke up, and read it as $20 off $39.99. I was about to fly out of my house.[/QUOTE]

I saw that too.

[quote name='Serpentor']any chance for the game to be cheaper before the coupon? it would be awesome if there's a $20 price drop... that makes the game $20 :shock: sorry, i know i'm dreaming, but hey...[/QUOTE]

Uh. Yeah. Hang on to that dream... Unless you want the game - and then you better go buy it.

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']Is there a link to the 10% off coupons?[/QUOTE]
10% Off Coupon Links
[quote name='splintercell']Yet another batch of Best Buy's printable Reward Zone in-store only 10% off coupons, valid March 10 to March 15, 2010 (or March 21 for the second set). Five coupons total, the second one applies to video games and accessories. The second link is what I would assume to be the Silver member equivalent, since it is valid longer, but those coupons don't state that Silver membership is required (which they usually did), so YMMV on that.

Usual usage scenarios and exclusions apply.

Link (PDF): http://image.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/lib/fef41d77766c04/m/5/BRZ188_MarESE_CORE_5CPNs.pdf

Second (Silver?) link valid until 3/21 (PDF):
http://image.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/lib/fef41d77766c04/m/5/BRZ188_MarESE_PS_5CPNs.pdf[/QUOTE]

Thinking about picking this up for $40. I've got $100 in reward zone certs to use but not sure I want to use them on BS2.

I went back with my 360 CE I bought today and they had no problem applying it and giving me the difference back.(13 and change after negating the 10% off coupon)

They said it was either/or with the 10% coupon and the $20 off, but I had no problem with that since it saved me $13 extra.

[quote name='m3s0koo1']My best buy has ce for 69.99, picked it up or 49.99! Thanks op[/QUOTE]

Same here. :)

Now to find a way to sell the game itself. I just wanted the bonus stuff since I have the PC version already.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Is this game not very good? Not used to seeing these kind of sales so early.[/QUOTE]

I gave up a few hours into it. It's definitely not as good as the 1st one

sweet, gunna pick it up today, play through campaign over a few days and trade to gamestop for 25 + 50% and edge (i need some more credit on my edgecard anyways for gameday sale [b2g1 hopefully])

thanks to those who have text alerts :D.

I can get the LE for 50, but I don't really need to spend the money, and I've played the majority of the game...decisions decisions.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I can get the LE for 50, but I don't really need to spend the money, and I've played the majority of the game...decisions decisions.[/QUOTE]

I got it for the bonus stuff. I love soundtracks from movies and games. I'm just going to sell the 360 copy itself to make up some/all of the money. I already own the PC version, and it has achievements too, so I don't need both versions.

okay..i've been a RZ member for a while, but i never signed up for mobile alerts. Just sent the text to them and am now signed up for alerts, but have not received a BS2 text.....am i too late?

no. You just need to print out the text of the message(from page 1) and show the SKU to them. That's what I did, at least.

[quote name='jcp42877']okay..i've been a RZ member for a while, but i never signed up for mobile alerts. Just sent the text to them and am now signed up for alerts, but have not received a BS2 text.....am i too late?[/QUOTE]

No. They just tweeted that they will send it out again tomorrow.

bread's done
Back