$20 Off Bioshock 2 for Best Buy Reward Zone Members (360, PS3)

Yeah, OP, thanks for looking out for fellow CAGs but this deal was already covered and most of us used the $20 SKU that BB texted to RZ members; so we got it for $49.99 + tax.

I had noticed that topic, but didn't read enough of the posts to realize that the price drop was mentioned later in the thread.

even after the $50 price tag w/ text coupon, these are still on the shelves! anyone think we'll see $19.99 by the end of summer? usually seems like it takes a year to get there (a la SF4, RE5, CoD WaW (well that one has been like 2-1/2 years!!))

[quote name='Vortextk']WaW is 2.5 years old? Are you using an abacus? =P[/QUOTE]

lol, what is it really, a year and a half?? seems like forever either way..most forgettable title in the series (hey, lets give them Nazi zombies, they'll eat that up and we'll make tons of money on crap!!)

Is it just me or was the original Collector's Edition way better than the sequels. I do not want to waste $100 for posters and a shitty artbook, the other one was less and came with a Big Daddy figure. I am glad that stores are having a hard time selling them, fuck 2K!! Good to here the news though :)

[quote name='Davestation']Is it just me or was the original Collector's Edition way better than the sequels. I do not want to waste $100 for posters and a shitty artbook, the other one was less and came with a Big Daddy figure. I am glad that stores are having a hard time selling them, fuck 2K!! Good to here the news though :)[/QUOTE]

Probably didn't want to deal with another broken figure fiasco.

bread's done
Back