$20 off Gears of War: Judgment Pre-Order (Newegg)

[quote name='RockyRacoon']First time I ordered from New Egg, I was just wondering when am I suppose to get a confirmation e-mail? It has been a few hours and I have not received anything. I do have my order number from the checkout page.[/QUOTE]

My first time ordering from new egg as well, pre ordering anyway. I think we won't get a confirmation e-mail till we are charged for it. I got it for $40.98 shipped a few hours ago. I too was gonna wait for a price drop on this, but for that price, why not? Sure, I may get it a few days after launch, but it's not like I was gonna run out and buy it day 1 anyway.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I'm so pissed I missed pre ordering this....thanks to my brother in law and the possibility of his baby being born! Damn baby!!! Lol

P.S. that review is the poorest piece of crap I've ever seen written.[/QUOTE]

I just found it online. Is in Spanish(I know spanish). Is has been Google Translated.

[quote name='MakiManPR']I just found it online. Is in Spanish(I know spanish). Is has been Google Translated.[/QUOTE]

Lol yea. Probably a terrible translation of a terrible review! Lol

Dame the deal is dead, you think they will put more up tomorrow? I told my friend about this deal and he looked and the code is no longer valid. :(

I spent the last hour debating whether or not I could stomach another Gears game and now I missed out. damn. it hasn't been 48 hours yet, has it? so does that just mean they reached their cutoff point? do the deals eventually come back online when that happens?

[quote name='Rosterking']Wow, your avatar looks like something I drew 2 years ago my Junior year. Eerily similar.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's your drawing :p Did you ever upload it to photobucket? When I made it I was looking for a Dead Space version of this meme, found this picture on photobucket, changed some of the coloring and shapes, and voila.

Bumping: Anyone PM the Frys for $50 deal? How smooth is doing it online, especially if you have, say..$50 in Reward Zone coupons.

[quote name='Strizz']FWIW, last two preorders I have done through Newegg w/ free standard shipping have both shipped the evening before relase and, as I am in CT (shipped from Edinson), received on release day- Halo 4/Gears 3[/QUOTE]

I am in NY and mine shipped yesterday evening out of Mephis, TN. Originally showed Friday updated to Thursday according to UPS. I can wait a couple more days.

Got a shipping notice yesterday for my copy. Then I received a second shipping notice for GIFT GOW JUDGEMENT PROMO WEAPON RTL 29.99 adjusted to 0.00. Can someone please tell me what this second shipment is? Thanks

[quote name='meatball2112']Got a shipping notice yesterday for my copy. Then I received a second shipping notice for GIFT GOW JUDGEMENT PROMO WEAPON RTL 29.99 adjusted to 0.00. Can someone please tell me what this second shipment is? Thanks[/QUOTE]

probably the classic hammerburst

[quote name='meatball2112']Got a shipping notice yesterday for my copy. Then I received a second shipping notice for GIFT GOW JUDGEMENT PROMO WEAPON RTL 29.99 adjusted to 0.00. Can someone please tell me what this second shipment is? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Received the same as well. Can someone please confirm whether it is a hammirburst weapon because I actually received a DHL tracking number for that "weapon".

Same here. My copy of Judgment should be here tomorrow. It shipped out yesterday from Memphis, TN and I live in Atlanta, GA, so the shipping time is relatively quick.

But why would they send the Hammerburst code as a separate package? I thought it came with all first run copies, even though it advertised as a "pre-order" bonus.

[quote name='FlyingAce39']Same here. My copy of Judgment should be here tomorrow. It shipped out yesterday from Memphis, TN and I live in Atlanta, GA, so the shipping time is relatively quick.

But why would they send the Hammerburst code as a separate package? I thought it came with all first run copies, even though it advertised as a "pre-order" bonus.[/QUOTE]

I got the DHL email too. I wonder if they are sending an actual card with the code on it? It might get to me first as it is coming from NJ and I am in NY.

Has anyone gotten their pre-order bonuses yet? I'm really starting to get frustrated with DHL's sucky tracking system. No information available, yet it was shipped.

[quote name='FlyingAce39']Has anyone gotten their pre-order bonuses yet? I'm really starting to get frustrated with DHL's sucky tracking system. No information available, yet it was shipped.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got a large Hammerburst DLC card. It looked bigger then the 360 case and arrived separate from the game.

[quote name='GBAstar']Yeah I got a large Hammerburst DLC card. It looked bigger then the 360 case and arrived separate from the game.[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten mine, but it shipped out on the 18th. Both the game and card shipped out from Memphis,TN. It shouldn't take 4 days to get here (Atlanta, GA). The game came in on the 20th. I'm just really starting to get aggravated.

[quote name='Goodbyemrcool']I also got my Hammerburst DLC card today too. Is it really worth $29 ?[/QUOTE]

People are stupid and will actually pay that for DLC. I sold the Hammerburst DLC from Gears of War 2 that was only available at the gamestop launch events for like $40 and the Halo 4 amazon pre-order armor for $35. It's a really nice way to lower the cost of buying a game ^_^

[quote name='Goodbyemrcool']I also got my Hammerburst DLC card today too. Is it really worth $29 ?[/QUOTE]

If it is the classic hammerburst dlc, I wouldn't think so.

It is a burst fire version of the hammerburst. Still sucks without perfect active reload for multiplayer.

[quote name='StryderOmega']If it is the classic hammerburst dlc, I wouldn't think so.

It is a burst fire version of the hammerburst. Still sucks without perfect active reload for multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

It does not suck. It is actually really good. Regular hammerburst is still better. And there is no "actives" in Judgement. All it does is quicker reload.

bread's done
Back