$20 off select EA games at Gamestop

JKSonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Pair this with the 50% trade in bonus this weekend and there's some decent (but not great) deals. They've been the same price or cheaper elsewhere, but for those that have credit here already or are trading in...

$20 Off Select EA Titles

Basically for $39.99 they have:

Portal 2
Crysis 2
Dead Space 2
DA 2
Fight Night: Champion (only shows PS3 for that though?)
Bulletstorm
NFS Shift 2
NFS Hot Pursuit
Tiger Woods
and a few other random ones

I picked up Crysis 2 LE at my local GS for 39.99, but it didn't have the sale sticker on it. So if anyone wants that, keep an eye out at your stores.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Come on bulletstorm, hit 20 or less somewhere already ![/QUOTE]

I know! Once this becomes 20 or less it's mine :D

Picked up crysis 2 and dao ultimate. 40 and 30 :p missed the cheapass dao ultimate deal that I think had it for 20 at some places

[quote name='strait edge follower']Come on bulletstorm, hit 20 or less somewhere already ![/QUOTE]

go to familyvideo.com

theyre selling it used there for $19.99 +2 shipping=$22 and i got the game like in 2-3 days mint and complete--going to pick up the online code from ebay like for $1-2

so for $25 just got the game like new- i know you want it for $20 or less but $5 more isn't so bad to have a complete copy by monday or tuesday.

game trade for $20 at amazon or you could sell it for $20 ish on ebay once your done with it.

traded in black ops after playing it for about an hour and picked up a new BFBC2 ultimate edition...got $37 in credit so my game came to about $2 :D

Anybody know if the trade in value fell for these games as well? I have Crysis 2 that I have been wanting to get rid of, I want to trade it for Fight Night champion.

[quote name='bg2001']Is this online only? From the website it looks like it is - the in store price is much higher.[/QUOTE]

works in-store as well, i picked up a used copy of DA2 a week ago for $31.50 + tax after rebate and PUR.

Was gonna get Hot Pursuit for X360 but they didn't have the Limited Edition.

Btw, Walmart has the same deal at least on Hot Pursuit, 39.99

[quote name='iAmRafy']Anybody know if the trade in value fell for these games as well? I have Crysis 2 that I have been wanting to get rid of, I want to trade it for Fight Night champion.[/QUOTE]

The Crysis 2 Base for xbox 360 is $15.00

Wanted to follow up.

Went to a couple of Gamestops looking for the Limited Edition of NFS: HP (x360), all of them telling me that that version didn't show up @ their system.

The last place I went, the guy offered to look in the back of the store and wala, he had a couple of them left.

Guy told me that most Gamestops could have them @ the back but they won't show up on the computer, so they just tell you to buy the normal version.

Anyways, found it. :)

Yeah? I didn't even survive the entire demo.

How is DS2 still $40 almost 6 months after launch? Geez, why couldn't it have been published by Ubisoft instead. Then it would be selling for $15 everywhere.

Anyone know if the PS3 Dead Space still includes extraction? Some people have said it is no longer labeled "Limited Edition" and only contains a demo.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Listing new MSRP as a sale?

Stay classy Gamestop....[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly...

When I saw the title I was excited thinking I could pick up Dragon Age 2 for 19.99. So much for that.

[quote name='espy605']Anyone know if the PS3 Dead Space still includes extraction? Some people have said it is no longer labeled "Limited Edition" and only contains a demo.[/QUOTE]

I got one on Monday that says Limited Edition so they still should have it

With CAG16 and PUR's 10% you can get the $35 games for 26.25 and any $30 games (like DA: O UE) for 20.40, so it's really not all that bad. But yeah I noticed a lot of these prices dropped for good apparently.

One of my local stores was running B2G1 I got happy, picked up DS2, Portal 2, and DA2 they rang up at 34.99 at first, but once the free game popped up it went up to 49.99. Lame, they claimed it was 2 promos that wouldn't stack.

I thought I had a great deal.

Complete BS, went into pick up FNC or Shift 2 and they said the $10 PUR coupon wouldn't work since the sale was considered an offer. Walked out and told them to stick it. Points don't mean squat.

bread's done
Back