$20 PS Vita Pull N Go Folio @ Gamestop AMZ matched w/FSSS

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kenshindono']Im a bit concerned about the cloth that goes over the vita. With my old PSP hard case it had a high quality microfiber cloth i put over the screen when i closed just to be safe.. this doesn't come with a cloth does it? I dont get a good view of the inside but im very leery about having it touch the screen itself without a cloth over the screen.

I was looking at picking up the Crystal custom case as well, but that rubber backing on it looks iffy. Has anyone bought that one? I guess i may just pick this up for the hell of it but im concerned about putting the screen up against it. Can anyone chime on on how soft the material is. Is it microfiber? I really dont want it rubbing on the screen, it looks like a tight fit

Actually on that note: can anyone recomend an excelent microfiber cloth to go with this? I still havent found anything as good as my old PSP one. I want something that will be guarenteed not to scratch my vita and will remove the smudges well[/QUOTE]

If your talking about the one also sold @ gs i wouldnt recomend it lol, it doesn't protect for crap , it scratches very easily and looks rly dirty when you have it on , i bought it and never used it ... Again if ur talking about the clear custom case.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I really want a case that can hold the vita and the PDP trigger grips. This one looks too small.

edit: I found a post indicating that the trigger grip and vita will fit if you dont use the pull out case that comes with it. Interesting, I'll take a look at this at gamestop tomorrow perhaps.

I'm hesitant to get a new case though since I want to keep using my persona 4 solid gold case (even though I damaged it already). But I also love the grips, go I hate making decisions.[/QUOTE]

I got this bag for $7, which will just hold the PDP grip, game case, cables and PSV already inside this case.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I really want a case that can hold the vita and the PDP trigger grips. This one looks too small.

edit: I found a post indicating that the trigger grip and vita will fit if you dont use the pull out case that comes with it. Interesting, I'll take a look at this at gamestop tomorrow perhaps.

I'm hesitant to get a new case though since I want to keep using my persona 4 solid gold case (even though I damaged it already). But I also love the grips, go I hate making decisions.[/QUOTE]

This is my exact issue. I bought the PDP case before I bought the grips and then fell in love with the grips. Either way, there really isn't any case that truly works with the grips, but I can place the Vita (with grips) in the spot that the pull out case belongs and it fits perfectly. I am just a little concerned about the protection provided (the material in the big case is not real soft and the sticks are exposed) and also how it could simply slide out when unzipped. I wish PDP would make a case that actually fits their own accessory or another manufacturer would see the need that is there.

I have considered adding some sort of velcro straps inside the main case that would better secure the Vita. I'm curious if anyone else has come up with similar or better solutions.

[quote name='wilflare']man. if only the 3DS XL has such a case[/QUOTE]

They do, I have one of these and the 3dsxl fits perfectly. They sale them at walmart for about 18 bucks. Just make sure you get the one that will fit the DS xl and the 3ds xl will fit fine. Here are links for the black and the blue one, they have a pink also. I just ordered 2 from pdp last week for xmas presents, you can find coupon codes online for pdp.com. But like I said, walmart has these if you can find them, I bought the last one at our walmart.

http://www.pdp.com/p-1321-universal-pull-go-folio-black.aspx
http://www.pdp.com/p-1299-universal-pull-and-go-folio-blue.aspx

[quote name='WNYX585AM']This is my exact issue. I bought the PDP case before I bought the grips and then fell in love with the grips. Either way, there really isn't any case that truly works with the grips, but I can place the Vita (with grips) in the spot that the pull out case belongs and it fits perfectly. I am just a little concerned about the protection provided (the material in the big case is not real soft and the sticks are exposed) and also how it could simply slide out when unzipped. I wish PDP would make a case that actually fits their own accessory or another manufacturer would see the need that is there.

I have considered adding some sort of velcro straps inside the main case that would better secure the Vita. I'm curious if anyone else has come up with similar or better solutions.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of using another bag then putting this in the spot the case was in, I have one of these from Nintendo Club that might fit the pdp grips.
nintendo_ds_carrying_pouch_thumb.jpg

Anyways, I need to think about this a bit more before putting down $20 on a Vita case I may or may not even use due to my specific needs.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']See stories like this are making me hold off on actually getting this case at this price on the incredibly off chance that I'll find one used or something. Though the Gamestops I've stopped by don't even have used Vita accessories.[/QUOTE]

Just be careful. I bought a psp 3000 a year ago and bought a used case with it. When I got home and opened the case it looked like somebody jizzed in it. Needless to say I returned it. Lol

[quote name='Ragnorok64']See stories like this are making me hold off on actually getting this case at this price on the incredibly off chance that I'll find one used or something. Though the Gamestops I've stopped by don't even have used Vita accessories.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?! This case is the best case you can ever get on your vita...

[quote name='Fors78']They do, I have one of these and the 3dsxl fits perfectly. They sale them at walmart for about 18 bucks. Just make sure you get the one that will fit the DS xl and the 3ds xl will fit fine. Here are links for the black and the blue one, they have a pink also. I just ordered 2 from pdp last week for xmas presents, you can find coupon codes online for pdp.com. But like I said, walmart has these if you can find them, I bought the last one at our walmart.

http://www.pdp.com/p-1321-universal-pull-go-folio-black.aspx
http://www.pdp.com/p-1299-universal-pull-and-go-folio-blue.aspx[/QUOTE]

gah. it's not on amazon :/

[quote name='joeyshadows']Just be careful. I bought a psp 3000 a year ago and bought a used case with it. When I got home and opened the case it looked like somebody jizzed in it. Needless to say I returned it. Lol[/QUOTE]

Which is why I don't buy anything used. Just cause you can't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Just posting this as a warning since people were talking about it in the thread: Do NOT get the custom crystal case that gamestop had for like $9. It actually looks prety decent and holds the vita snug but its got a big problem. The lining is made out of rubber. It clearly states in the vita safety manual NOT to leave the vita sitting on, covered by rubber or vinyl for extended periods of time... soo.... having a rubber carrying case seems like all kinds of fail to me

I think my pull and go came in too, so i need to see if thats any good, but stay away from the custom crystal case guys

If you're on the fence, just get it. I bought this case right after I got my AC:L bundle Vita and I love it. I rarely use the outer case since I don't go on a lot of long trips where I'll need to charge it, but it's nice to have the option, and the smaller case that attaches via velcro is really nice, too. Just a great overall product.

What is the used link to check for GS stock in my area?  All I see @ GS online are new cases and I can't find the generic case item/sku...

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I picked this up at GS and the smaller inside vita case does not have the grooves to hold the thumb sticks in place anymore like the video above suggests.

bread's done
Back