$20 Starcraft 2 at Microcenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastudent2003

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted yet, but found Starcraft 2 for $20 at Microcenter on slickdeals.net . Never used this site, so can't vouch for them.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0346803

BOSAMBA :

"I posted it earlier but closed my thread. You may want to add to the title and OP that there's $5.99 shipping and tax. Still a good price but could be a deal breaker for some.

And as others have said, Slick Dealers have reportedly "cleaned" out B&M stores and others have been getting their online orders cancelled."

Last edited by a moderator:
Microcenter is legit. They have awesome computer deals

And of course, Santa Clara is out of stock. They were probably OOS to begin with

Ditto, Micro Center is the place to go for CPU's and old/cheap PC games. They are generally 50-60 bucks cheaper on processors than even Newegg, and I was able to purchase 2 new copies of Daikatana there for $1.24 2 years ago. :lol:

I posted it earlier but closed my thread. You may want to add to the title and OP that there's $5.99 shipping and tax. Still a good price but could be a deal breaker for some.

And as others have said, Slick Dealers have reportedly "cleaned" out B&M stores and others have been getting their online orders cancelled.

[quote name='heeroyuymit']Would it be possible to have BestBuy.com to PM this?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe Bestbuy.com does price matching but if you live near a Mircrocenter I'm sure they would. Just hope they don't call because Best Buy are reluctant to price match if the other store is Out of stock on an item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back