200+ Blu-rays (2D, 3D, Criterion) avaialble FOR SALE (NO TRADES)

I'm really interested in your PS3. I just don't know what to offer :/. I have ME for 360, but aside from that, nothing much else (though I could get a Rock Band bundle). If you don't get a bid for it, shoot me a PM, maybe we can work something out.

Entertaing cash/trade offers, but you need to include games to make it attractive. Otherwise, I know that I can ebay this for at least $375 shipped and have it sell in a matter of hours....

Mr. Foo, it was brought to my attention that you have more than one trade thread open. Please note only one trade thread per CAG. I locked the other ones up. Thank you....and bump!

I have (all scratch and fingerprint free):
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
NASCAR 08
skate
Tenchu Z

I'm interested in:
Fountain, The
Memento
Reign of Fire

Send me a PM if you're interesed.

Did you not see the first line of my post where in big bold red letters I state TRADE ONLY?

If I can't trade it or at least mostly trade it with some cash, it's going to ebay.

[quote name='FeNoM91']Price check on the 40GB. Please, highly interested if it's a good deal. You accept money orders, correct?[/QUOTE]

Just throwing this out there in regards to the PS3... What if I give you all of this:

Ace Combat 6 (Mint/Complete)
Rock Band (New/Sealed)
UEFA Champions League (New/Sealed)

CML... PM me if anything strikes your fancy.

Only thing I see that I don't have is Condemned.

[quote name='Herbsnverbs']Interested in your PS3, I have some 360 games and cash/paypal. Could do trade/paypal towards PS3.

CML & LMK.[/QUOTE]

WOW!

ALL of those!?!?!

[quote name='jughead']Just throwing this out there in regards to the PS3... What if I give you all of this:

Ace Combat 6 (Mint/Complete)
Rock Band (New/Sealed)
UEFA Champions League (New/Sealed)

CML... PM me if anything strikes your fancy.[/QUOTE]

Forgot to mention.

I also have a spare copy of BURNOUT PARADISE for Xbox 360 coming in a couple of days that I can also offer up for trade.

Thanks for the interest, but I have everything in your list already.

[quote name='FeNoM91']CML for Burnout Paradise.[/QUOTE]

Well, it wasn't an offer buddy... I told you what I had on your want list and thought you might want to work something out. I didn't know you were sitting on a pile of gold. My bad!

Look at the wording in your post.

Sure seemed like an offer, especially considering you don't have much more in your trade list.

Not sitting on a "pile of gold". Just looking for a fair trade. I could just return the PS3 and with the store credit, get what you I assumed you were offering and still have about $150 left over - hence the sarcasm in my reply.

[quote name='jughead']Well, it wasn't an offer buddy... I told you what I had on your want list and thought you might want to work something out. I didn't know you were sitting on a pile of gold. My bad![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer but I am not involving Burnout in trade for either of those games, given my interested level.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']Im interested in Burnout Paradise.
I have CSI: Hard Evidence and Smackdown 08 off your list[/QUOTE]

Please cml and collection for Burnout Paradise. I would also be willing to buy it if it's for sale since I plan on buying it soon otherwise.

Didn't see anything there that is even on my want list.

Thanks for the interest but......

people - PLEASE do not inquire about possible trades unless you have stuff on my want list! It only takes a few seconds to scan and will prevent you and I from wasting time.

I am only looking for Xbox 360 games on my want list. As I mention in the thread, if it's not listed, then I do not want it.

[quote name='ihadFG']Please cml and collection for Burnout Paradise. I would also be willing to buy it if it's for sale since I plan on buying it soon otherwise.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back