200+ Blu-rays (2D, 3D, Criterion) avaialble FOR SALE (NO TRADES)

Also looking for Burnout Paradise, as I can return the sealed copy I bought with some BB reward zone points and get something else.

I picked up copies of Devil May Cry 4 and Turok with some extra FYE store credit that I had and would like to try and trade 1 for a copy of Burnout Paradise + a little something extra.

Only thing I saw was .skate.

pm if you'd consider some cash with FEAR, and specify how much it would take. Thanks.

[quote name='dsella']Cml for FEAR[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gregthomas77']how much for Robocop (BD) and The Fly (BD)? What is I trade Blitz the League and Top Spin 2?[/QUOTE]

No answer huh? How much just money then?

Sorry, I thought I had pm'ed you. I'd rather trade than sell and prefer not to trade these particular Blurays towards those two games given my interest level.

Thanks though.

PS. not a good time to be Redskins fan (I am). God, I hope they don't hire Fassel.....

[quote name='gregthomas77']No answer huh? How much just money then?[/QUOTE]

To the people having a hard time understanding why I am asking for another cheap game w/Burnout Paradise in trade for my sealed copy of DMC4.

As I mentioned above, I acquired it via FYE store credit that I could have just as well used for Burnout Paradise. I figured, hey, this is capitalistic society - why not grab these games even though you're not crazy about them, since their newer and since some people are less than thrilled with Burnout, and try and trade it for that game plus another cheap game on your want list?

If nothing materializes, then I can always return a game for a sealed Burnout without having to ship anything to anyone.

Nothing caught my eye, but thanks for the interest.

[quote name='kangol848']hey dude, cml for your Devil may cry 4, mass effect ce, and mayb kingdom under fire[/QUOTE]

I have multiple offers on the table that I am considering, including yours. I will let you know. Thanks for your patience.

Update: Mass Effect LE has been traded.

[quote name='caedeskhan']CML for Lost Odyssey...I do have NBA Live 2008 and Tenchu Z.[/QUOTE]

cml for

Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Virtua Fighter 5
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
F.E.A.R.
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

CML
Only 1 360 game atm, Burnout Paradise for DMC4?

edit: Just realized it was sealed, CML for some other things to balance out value. Burnout is in some amazingly like new condition though.

Thx for the interest but Burnout Paradise is pending in for me already.

[quote name='smashism']CML
Only 1 360 game atm, Burnout Paradise for DMC4?

edit: Just realized it was sealed, CML for some other things to balance out value. Burnout is in some amazingly like new condition though.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back