2008 Suicide Baseball v.2 - Win an XBOX 360!!! - It's All Over Folks!

Since I forgot to lock the picks in this morning...everyone who got in before this post is good. I'll update the list later on today.

TEAMS ARE NOW LOCKED!!!!

There might well be only 8 people left after this week - 5 people with byes, 2 people who picked the Twins, and j1mb07's A's pick (if A's take 2/3 from LAA).

[quote name='will530']There might well be only 8 people left after this week - 5 people with byes, 2 people who picked the Twins, and j1mb07's A's pick (if A's take 2/3 from LAA).[/quote]

It'll be hard to rip two from the cards but I think the Mets can do it...

Weeks 5 Rays
4 Angels
3 Bye
2 Phillies
1 Cardinals

Swapped week 5 pick to Rays since I see that i've stayed alive and Cubs look crappy. Edit is far before deadline and made another post on last page. :D PLEASE AND THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='will530']There might well be only 8 people left after this week - 5 people with byes, 2 people who picked the Twins, and j1mb07's A's pick (if A's take 2/3 from LAA).[/quote]

I'm one of those lucky 2 who picked the Twins, hoping that the Yanks and Mets lose 2 of 3!!

[quote name='$hady']OH NOSE!!!!

Angels gotta win 2 of 3 vs A's to stay alive![/quote]

Or the A's can win 2 of three :D

Red Sox, Yanks, Mets and Angels all in the same spot it seems

Angels looked terrible today. I hope for a better two games upcoming.

Yanks drop another one today, that rainout killed my pick, but that's the nature of the game. Good luck to everyone left and thank you Brian for holding this contest for us.

oh yeah my boy Troy Glaus just helped me out with that walk off Home Run, i have him in the HR Derby contest :) Sorry to all you guys that picked the mets and yanks

bread's done
Back