2008 Suicide Baseball v.2 - Win an XBOX 360!!! - It's All Over Folks!

[quote name='mrmail2000']Week 2 pick: Cinncinnati Reds good team at home vs Pitt
(crossing fingers)[/quote]
Gonna have to cross them real hard.

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone would follow me on this, but why don't we make a seperate thread for discussion about the league, and leave this thread just for rules and picks? That way Brian doesn't have to wade through all of our banter when he goes through to record who picked who.

I appreciate him setting all this up for us, and feel like we should do what we can to make his job easier.

Meh, I don't see what the big deal is, only a few games had just started by the time I made my pick and the Sox weren't one of them. I'll give up today's game completely and just have 8 games to work with if I have to.

sweet, only 1 other person picked the brewers with me this week. Since they won today im feeling very good about the huge homestand they have the rest of the week.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Meh, I don't see what the big deal is, only a few games had just started by the time I made my pick and the Sox weren't one of them. I'll give up today's game completely and just have 8 games to work with if I have to.[/quote]

I know that it seems insignificant, but the rules are the rules, you had 2 weeks to get your pick in.

[quote name='KoA']Arizona getting owned again...Here goes half of the league.
Boston losing so far today..[/QUOTE]Don't count Arizona out just yet. They still have 8 games left for this "week", including 5 more home games against the Giants and Nationals. I think 5-3 over their next 8 is not asking too much.

I had a feeling they'd lose last night, though, with Lincecum going for S.F. Too bad Webb couldn't get us out of the gate with a W on Monday. ("us" being the 18 CAGs who went with the D-Backs this week)

[quote name='Danimal']
I had a feeling they'd lose last night, though, with Lincecum going for S.F. Too bad Webb couldn't get us out of the gate with a W on Monday. ("us" being the 18 CAGs who went with the D-Backs this week)[/QUOTE]

x2. It was asking a lot to get a win over Linecum. Boston pickers should be more worried. They lost with Dice-K on the mound (who could miss his next start). They are terrible on the road. They are 0-2 against Baltimore (4 games series this weekend). And Tampa Bay is not going to be easy, even at home for them.

bread's done
Back