2008 Suicide Baseball v.2 - Win an XBOX 360!!! - It's All Over Folks!

[quote name='sididiq']What are we going to do for the All-Star break, are we going to have to still win five or is that week going to be an auto be for everyone?[/quote]

I believe it will be an auto pass

This is what I'm thinking as far as the all star game goes:

Week #2 (May 26 - June 4) MON - WED
Week #3 (June 9 - Jun 18) MON - WED
Week #4 (June 23 - July 2) MON - WED
Week #5 (July 4 - July 13) FRI - SUN
ALL STAR BREAK July 14 - July 20
Week #6 (July 21 - July 30) MON - WED

Sound good?

No complaints, just be sure to remind people. A lot. So no one can say they didn't know.

Edit: sweet Arizona just lost. :D

Well, despite Arizona knocking me out of the pool, I'm trying to find a way to take some small consolation in the knowledge that my (and 17 others) misfortune has brought a bit of happiness to so many of you. Ummm... nope, it's not working. Ah well, most of you will be joining me in the non-winner's circle sooner or later. Hey, that actually made me feel a tiny bit better. :lol:

Brian, thanks for yet another great contest. I wish I could have hung around a little longer, but it was fun while it lasted. Good luck to everyone still in.

Should have gone with the Cubs....oh well, who knew the D'backs would fail so miserably this week?

Thanks for putting this all together - good luck!

Oh well, with so many people picking the D-backs I knew I should have stayed away, but like the other cows being led to the slaughterhouse I just filed right in... :cold:

Good luck to everyone else for the rest of the contest! :applause: Thanks again to Brian for running these and all the other sports contests here on CAG! :applause:

Whoever picked the DBacks, don't get too pissed, they are a good team. But a day or two before the week started, I saw they got owned badly. I switched to my Bye.
Red Sox week 3.

Brian, I also sent you a msg about this but I posted the Boston Red Sox on 05-25-2008, 09:50 PM but you have me done as a forced bye for week 2.

[quote name='tuffcookie']Brian, I also sent you a msg about this but I posted the Boston Red Sox on 05-25-2008, 09:50 PM but you have me done as a forced bye for week 2.[/quote]

fixed

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Didnt check for a while and Angels got through! Alright!![/quote]

Woot! Thanks for the update! I also picked the Angels :D

Oh god... After all my pondering schedules and records, I decided I'd take a calculated risk on the White Sox. Now I see everyone else came to that conclusion too.

*shrug* meh. White Sox for me as well for week 3 please. If I go down, I'm taking you all with me :p

Wow, I've really started a trend!

I'll be out of town when it's time to submit my Week 4 selection, so I'm doing it now. And, I'll re-cap my Week 3 pick.

So my picks are:

Week 3: Chicago White Sox
Week 4: St. Louis Cardinals

Anyone want to jump in on my Week 4 pick, too?

My Week 3 pick will be the Chicago Cubs. I can't stand Atlanta! Bad road team and Cubs are good at home. Then they head to Toronto for interleague play.
Not going to jump on the bandwagon (white sox).....yet.
Good Luck all!

bread's done
Back