2009-10 NHL Thread- Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
couple thing one that story about Laich was awesome for some reason probally cause he stayed with them for and hour and kept calling the road the ice.The next is attention wings fans haha. :)

My cable company finally added Versus HD to its lineup and for free. Nice! Tonight I'll watch the Crosbys/Habs game in HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shieryda']Damn, that Charissa Thompson is smokin'.[/QUOTE]

Somebody said that the girl they have doing the break stuff in the Sharks/Red Wings game, who is also very hot, had 3/4 of her boobs hanging out of her shirt when she was doing a post game interview on the bench last night.

I got really lucky. Tickets for the Conference Finals and Stanley Cup both went on sale this past Wed. for the Blackhawks. I can't believe I snagged a pair. Game 7 Conference Finals Section 327!!! It would have to be against the Red Wings though not the Sharks. I'm just hoping the Hawks bring home the Cup.

[quote name='Josh5890']Now lets see the Hawks take down the Canucks.[/QUOTE]

lol, they are gonna have to "try"... harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Josh5890']What the heck was that? I almost cried.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see the game but, that was obviously no goaltending against a better than last year place holder team. lol

[quote name='TC']Pens biggest challenge this round will staying healthy. If Markov can't play Montreal is dead in the water.[/QUOTE]

Staal is either done for the year or day-to-day depending on who you believe but that's a long term issue, not a Montreal issue.

Eh, I love hockey and I love the playoffs, don't get me wrong. But damn the refs have been pretty terrible so far. Crosby gets hit in the face then the whole detroit/sharks thing. I just hope they get better and figure it out. Soon.

[quote name='cgarb84']Man the Hawks really shit the bed last night. Let's hope they can at least give Vancouver a tough go Monday night.[/QUOTE]

If they decide to shit the bed again I wouldn't complain.

habsgoal.gif

Big win for the Habs today. What the heck was Craig Adams thinking!

Comon Wings all I want for my B-day is a win tonight.

[quote name='Nifty_Shark']Happy Birthday TC. Let's go Wings.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Got tix for my girl and I for game 4. On the blue line where the Wings attack twice second level row 2.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Weak ass goal Nabby let in.

Likin' the way the Sharks are playing though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I am too!

[quote name='redshadow']Yeah. I am too![/QUOTE]

Joe Pavelski cementing himself as one of the best in la lega.

Sooner or later I knew these exploding sticks would cost someone a playoff game.

Wings were sloppy but with around 15 penalties per game so far it's a tough series to watch.

[quote name='TC']Sooner or later I knew these exploding sticks would cost someone a playoff game.

Wings were sloppy but with around 15 penalties per game so far it's a tough series to watch.[/QUOTE]

3rd period was a sloppy one by the wings, but the broken stick was just a tough break.

i expect the calls to settle down when the series goes to detroit.

if the sharks steal one in detroit its over. im rooting for a sweep, but if the red wings win a game i wont complain because ill be going to game 5.

fuck... somehow I forgot to post my Round 2 Stanley Cup Playoff predictions. Been very busy. This is what I had before any series started:

Pittsburgh defeats Montreal 4-2
Philadelphia defeats Boston 4-2
Detroit defeats San Joe 4-3
Chicago defeats Vancouver 4-3

[quote name='ph33r m3']Also, if Stuart tries to crack Pavel again, Thorton/Heatley/Seto have to back Pavel.[/QUOTE]

yeah that was dirty, somebody should have stepped up.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Also, if Stuart tries to crack Pavel again, Thorton/Heatley/Seto have to back Pavel.[/QUOTE]

I loved how Stuart trucked Heatley into Howard then immediately turned to the ref yelling for an interference call.

Going to the Bruins game tomorrow, they won the last two I went to (games 4 and 6 vs Buffalo) so I have to continue going to every even numbered home game from now on as long as they keep winning.

Have to eat the same meal prior to the game, wear the same jersey, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back