2014 Yardsale thread

Today was my best day of the year so far. Here's what I got...

This beautiful vintage Schwinn exercise bike was just $20 and the speedometer works. Somehow it fitted in my station wagon. Goes for quite a bit on eBay. Gonna see if my mom wants it since she used to have a bike like this.

kBsNRMq.jpg

AWESOME pickup. This was all at one sale. $52 for everything! Drums for DK included but not pictured. All GC and Xbox games are complete.

WLnWpyg.jpg

iotYWPl.jpg

1KKeihY.jpg

mwndrWC.jpg

For this pic- N64 controller was $1, RB drums and Dualshock 3 controller were $10, Tiltback amp stand was $15 new, Playmobil set was $10 and apparently it's pretty rare.

qBPYsso.jpg

$15 for this Notre Dame stuff

xvNncN7.jpg

UPDATE- forgot to mention the person with Nintendo games had a Gamecube with a GBA adapter for $40 but forgot to bring the disc. However they will bring it tomorrow. Worth it?
do u mean the gameboy player for the gamecube? The disc is need to run the gba games on gamecube.

I won a ebay bid for a pearl blue gameboy sp for $20. The outer housing is bad, but need to be replaced.

Today, a lady contacted me and said that she had a gameboy sp. I met her and said she needed money, but doesnt have a charger. I gave her $5 for it, which is also a pearl blue model. She had a mario bros gameboy color game with it.

A lady was moving and offer to give free stuff since she didnt want to take it with her. I took a nice exercise bike and a iron gym (its not a iron gym brand, but looks like it) both free.I left the entertainment center ,tables, etc. due to space and to let others get it.

I didnt do so well in picking up both gameboy sp since a CAG here got a ags 101 model for $.49.

Question, does everyone here that finds a GBA SP get any with a bad ext port? I notice both of mines the pins were bent. Anyway, Im thinking of modding both, but what colors? I like zelda which I was thinking gold, famicom color white and red, white, all black, or a black and silver combo. 

Any CAG want to vote on the colors for me to mod?

Thanks

right. they will have the disc tomorrow. no controller for the system so i may ask for just the adapter
crazy idea, but if they do not have a complete gamecube (no controllers) ... they might not let you just buy the GBA adaptor...

I could bring an extra controller to make their cube complete... and then offer them the controller plus $5-$10 for the adaptor & disc...

Probably the most depressing yard sale day I've had yet.  Sales here start at 7, and 75% of them specifically say "no early birds."  Several sales today said, "some reseller came by and bought every video game we had."  God that sucks!  I got a few PC games, but nothing great today.  Since I rarely post pictures, I'll share a few of my best finds this year so far...

Shadowrun CIB: $2

Shadowrun_zpsb8c35fdd.jpg

Castlevania 3 CIB: Bought box for .25 cents, already had cart

IMAG0837_zps5e8287cd.jpg

Mighty Max and TMNT Mini Collection: $3 for all!

IMAG1136_zpsc7e8d876.jpg

IMAG1126_zps18ddabac.jpg

Also, last week got a huge NES lot with 28 games (nothing great though) and 2 NES consoles, one boxed, for $60.  No pictures of that yet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a pretty good day today, got a lot of DS stuff... lots of Pokemon.

I also accidentally grabbed two copies of Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics for the Wii instead of a copy of the first Mario & Sonic. That sucked :\... guess one's going for sale/trade.

Also got a PSP 2000 with charger for $15, but I'm not sure if that was a really good deal or not.

Ugh, the resellers. They've been particularly bad in my area as of late, e-mailing ahead of time and cleaning everyone out early. I'm not thrilled that I have to do it, but I've started e-mailing people advertising video games early, if only so I can make things harder for them.

Yea... I had some reseller on my nuts today.

I was at a sale and rummaging through a bin of games I had found. Earlier, at the same sale, I passed on a PS2 with a stack of games as I really didn't need the system and the games weren't interesting to me. Anyway, while I was digging through my bin, I heard some guy negotiating with the seller on the PS2 and games. I happened to find one of the discs for one of the PS2 games in my bin, so I called the guy over and said, "Excuse me, were you buying those PS2 games?" He gave me some look, like, "Yea I got them first. They're mine." So I politely said, "One of the cases may be missing its game, and handed him the disc for it." That took him buy surprise. I then turned back to my bin and as I was digging through it, I was on the phone with my aunt. Apparently he noticed that I had found some gaming stuff and kept on interrupting me while I was on the phone. "Are you getting that?", "Are you buying that?" I told him, "Yes." And he still sat there, "Is all that yours?"
I picked up the bin and walked away from him. I could tell he was mad, as I watched him walk back to his PS2 and games with the missing disc I had given him.

Anyway, I'll post pics of everything I got soon.

I heard a depressing story today. A guy had a garage sale last year and sold a box full of boxed NES and SNES stuff. He told me a guy bought all of it and he even had "that gold Zelda game still sealed in the box". :shock:

I had an unusually good day for games today...

On the plus side, I got 2 consoles that I didn't have yet in my collection today (well I didn't have working ones in my collection yet).

I would say one of the finds is EPIC to me, but I will let you all decide once I get my pictures taken. ;)

Hit some sales today for the first time in weeks (been having a lot of stuff going on on Saturdays). Didn't find much, some $5 PS2 sports games and a Rock Band Drum set for Wii for $5 (sells on Amazon for $50 but this had duct tape on it and with how much it would cost to ship didn't seem worth it). My only good pickup was Wii Sports Resort CIB for $3.

Slowdive, it's awesome that you found some stuff, but tell us what it is and post the pics later!

Only found one yard-sale with games I wanted today (apparently missed one early that had $1 XBOX, PS2 & Gamecube games.. still had a ton left but nothing of note).

Super Nintendo w/ 2 controllers, Super Mario All Stars/World, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat 3, and a football game.

Aside from that I had a great guitar find. I pulled up to a yard sale and saw a guy holding a black hollow body electric. I though "damn, I'm `10 seconds too late!" Turns out, it was the seller holding it and he brought it up to the porch. I approached and asked him about it, he said he also had the amp. At this point I'm trying to hide my giddiness.

$400 Silverton 1446 Electric Guitar & Silverton 1482 Tube Amplifier.

Both work, both sound great, and I'm in heaven.

Today was a pretty good haul for me:

Garage sale 1:

Sony Handycam (older model) with a broken cartridge holder for $1

Garage Sale 2:

Almost Famous

The Great Escape

Full Metal Jacket

all for $1 apiece

Garage Sale 3:

PS2 Slim with Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories inside for $10

Gran Turismo 2 GH-missing manual for $2

Garage Sale 4:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 for XBox, FFX-2, and Twisted Metal Black for $6

Garage Sale 5:

Giant Meowth Plush for $1

Garage Sale 6:

Batman: Dark Knight Returns part 1 on Blu-Ray for $5

and a thrift store:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and another non-sports game for $1 apiece

[quote name="The Punisher" post="11956818" timestamp="1406347093"]I won a ebay bid for a pearl blue gameboy sp for $20. The outer housing is bad, but need to be replaced.
Today, a lady contacted me and said that she had a gameboy sp. I met her and said she needed money, but doesnt have a charger. I gave her $5 for it, which is also a pearl blue model. She had a mario bros gameboy color game with it.
A lady was moving and offer to give free stuff since she didnt want to take it with her. I took a nice exercise bike and a iron gym (its not a iron gym brand, but looks like it) both free.I left the entertainment center ,tables, etc. due to space and to let others get it.

I didnt do so well in picking up both gameboy sp since a CAG here got a ags 101 model for $.49.
Question, does everyone here that finds a GBA SP get any with a bad ext port? I notice both of mines the pins were bent. Anyway, Im thinking of modding both, but what colors? I like zelda which I was thinking gold, famicom color white and red, white, all black, or a black and silver combo.

Any CAG want to vote on the colors for me to mod?

Thanks[/quote]

I have found GBASP's that work when you turn them on but won't charge through the charging port. It's something to watch out for.

today hasn't been very exciting. Only thing I found was a copy of Tetris 2 on the gameboy for fifty cents. I guess it's still better than nothing.

$4, brand new. Weird looking mouse lol but I bet it's really comfortable.

RfIMUDw.jpg
Awesome find, had to use one of those at my old job, got used to it and it was a pretty fun mouse to use, if I had one I could probably do pretty decently at pc fps games.

Edit: By the way how are people posting these large images to the site? I thought maybe uploading them to the gallery would work, but the file size limit is 2mb, and my phone (galaxy s2, 8 megapixel camera) apparently takes pictures with larger sizes than that. Is there some sort of image compression program people are using or do most people just use crappy phone cameras that take just as big pictures but smaller in file size, or is there some sort of feature on the site that I'm missing?

Anyways, my finds for today in the last picture

http://imgur.com/a/iTOw3

OG Xbox $1, not sure if it works, it powers on but I don't have a video cable for it

Brand new unopened Wii wheel $1, been wanting to try it on mario kart 8

DS Case that can hold 2 ds systems (like my 3ds xl and ds lite), 8 games, 3 styluses and probably a few other things for 50cents (game systems and games in the pictures are mine and were not included)

Gameboy advance SP carrying case 25 cents (got all my gameboy crap shoved into one bag, so this will help lighten the load)

And a DVD rack that I'll use for games or something, 25 cents

Oh and some crappy 4 game ds plastic holder for 25 cents, which I regret buying as I have enough game storage for DS games.

Not a good day, but not a bad day either.

Oh and can someone take a look and tell me if any of those Skylanders are worth anything? I don't know anything about skylanders, so I passed them up, but that case of skylanders, plus the two bases for it were all 3 bucks, don't know for which system, I don't think it had the game with it. Also neglected to take a picture of the carrying case of Skylanders itself. I believe it was "Skylanders Giants".

Here's most of the stuff I got today.

773459657_o.jpg

:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games x2 (Complete)

:ds: Crimson DS Lite w/ Charger

:ds: Kirby Mass Attack (Complete)

:ds: Fossil Fighters (Complete)

:ds: Fossil Fighters: Champions (Complete)

:ds: Pokemon HeartGold (Complete)

:ds: Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (Cart Only)

:ds: Pokemon Platinum (Cart Only)

:ds: Pokemon White (Cart Only)

:ds: Pokemon Black 2 (Cart Only)

:ds: Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Alma (Cart Only)

:ds: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Cart Only)

:ps2: Dualshock 2 Controller

:360: Black Xbox 360 Controller w/ Battery Pack

:whistle2:k Some Limited Edition Pokemon Black 2 Coin

Total: $30

Unpictured:

:psp: PSP 2000 w/ Charger - $15

:xbox: Xbox System w/ 2 S-Controllers and a Carrying Case - $10

I used to use imageshack until they went to pay service, now I use photobucket.  No problems with the file size.  The CAG file host is a pain in the ass to use IMO.  Don't really like it.

Edit: BTW If anyone doesn't like the large pics on the page, say something.  I will start using spoilers if anyone has objections.

Well my DS lite did not work, it powered on but doesn't read any games. Surprisingly it does not have a hinge crack. On the plus side I did find 3 games in the case so I got my money's worth. Brain age, super monkey ball and Kung fu panda.

This DS lite also has severe yellow tinted screens. I have no idea what causes this but the yellow tint looks like.....

The system doesn't smell like smoke or anything so I don't think it was in that type of environment.

I used to use imageshack until they went to pay service, now I use photobucket. No problems with the file size. The CAG file host is a pain in the ass to use IMO. Don't really like it.

Edit: BTW If anyone doesn't like the large pics on the page, say something. I will start using spoilers if anyone has objections.
I've been trying to use thumbs for non gaming stuff, and big pics for gaming stuff, but IDK if that is worth it. Go with the big pics. WE all need to make sure we delete the pics if we quote and it should be fine.

Thought this week would pick up for sales, too many started Friday (which I do not waste my time/gas on).

Couple bikes to fix up $25 for both

New still sealed in plastic clam shell Big Daddy from first game/collectot's edition (also had the 360 outer box all beat up) $5

Actually it was 25 cents! You can buy third party GBA SP shell sets on ebay for pretty cheap, but I just decided to keep mine the way it is (outside is scratched up) because if you are going to be using it on the go, its probably going to get wear and tear anyway.

BTW I just want to say that I love that we can complain about a-hole resellers on here without the thread being locked or some other reseller coming on here and whining about it unlike some other forum I visit

I want that Big Daddy. I hope I find one eventually. So I bought a 6 foot industrial shelf for $10 at a sale on Thursday and I finished filling it today from the stuff I bought this weekend. I think I have a problem. :whistle2:#

I want that Big Daddy. I hope I find one eventually. So I bought a 6 foot industrial shelf for $10 at a sale on Thursday and I finished filling it today from the stuff I bought this weekend. I think I have a problem. :whistle2:#
open to a trade, this guy is a double

Actually it was 25 cents! You can buy third party GBA SP shell sets on ebay for pretty cheap, but I just decided to keep mine the way it is (outside is scratched up) because if you are going to be using it on the go, its probably going to get wear and tear anyway.

BTW I just want to say that I love that we can complain about a-hole resellers on here without the thread being locked or some other reseller coming on here and whining about it unlike some other forum I visit
My bad. The one from ebay I didnt know that the bottom left corner the plastic part is off and it looks beat up. Tested and it works just need to replace outer shell.

Well my DS lite did not work, it powered on but doesn't read any games. Surprisingly it does not have a hinge crack. On the plus side I did find 3 games in the case so I got my money's worth. Brain age, super monkey ball and Kung fu panda. This DS lite also has severe yellow tinted screens. I have no idea what causes this but the yellow tint looks like..... The system doesn't smell like smoke or anything so I don't think it was in that type of environment.
That was a fairly known problem with some Lites. I remember people making a lot of noise about it really being a problem when the crimson models first were released.

So my family decided were gonna have a yard sale this weekend. Would Friday or Saturday be the best day? We plan on doing just 1 day.
+1 Saturday (more folks) and more importantly your start time.... most sales start at 8 where I live, if your area is the same, start at 7 or jump to 9:30...

Starting at 7 will get more folks that are split up for the 8:00 sales

GL

Anyone that goes garage sailing should check out this vid. For all the people tired of being hit with eBay prices at a yard sale prepare for a good laugh...

http://youtu.be/4CftjHTNJ_M?t=25m5s

25 minutes and 5 secs in, incase the youtube link doesn't work
haha i knew what this was gonna be before I even clicked on it, I said I was gonna cut that part out and upload it as its own clip and send it to every idiot on craigslist that lists yard sales that end up having ebay prices. Bithead is the BEST, his score last week was amazing

Had a pretty good day yard saling on Saturday, despite being off my home turf (was on vacation with the wife's family in South Jersey). Here's the rundown.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24558]
Started out a sale advertising Pokemon stuff. None of the games, to my surprise, but I did manage to grab a bunch of stuffed toys and Pokemon yahtzee for $11.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24560]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24561]
Grabbed these from the second sale for cheap, they'll be going to cover costs for the day. First lot of GBA games cost me $3 and the lot of DS/3DS games cost me $4. The sellers were kids, but they seemed very happy to get the money.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24562]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24563]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24564]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24565]
The next find was my favorite of the day. Rolled up to a sale and asked about video games, and the guy mentioned a Sega collection his wife had been after him to get rid of. He brought a few bags worth of stuff, all chronicled below (post-cleaning). Lots of good Sega CD stuff, plus a complete Tower of Power! He threw out $60 and I countered with $50, which he accepted. I have a buddy who's a major Sega CD fan, I think the bulk of this is going to go to him.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24559]
The last find is one I'm not particularly proud. Asked about games at a house and the daughter went it to get stuff while I chattered with the mom. Nice people, but then they brought out a complete PS2 with an extra controller, Kingdom Hearts, and the DMC collection and wanted $50 for it all. I didn't want to pay that much but felt bad that they went through the trouble, so I spent $15 on the collection. Think I spent more than the eBay price on that. Ah well.

Non-yard sale side note: found an independent game store where the employees told me that the owner prices older games by what he sees at conventions. He should try a little harder, though, because I was able to grab P.N.03 (GC) for $5 and Rhythm Thief (3DS) for $22. The former goes for $10-$15 on eBay while the latter is $40+ at the moment, and I'd been wanting both. So take that, douchey store owner!

Finds 5-17-14

Started off the day at a trailer park sale.  A kid had set up a table at the entry way with Star Wars stuff, including a life-size Darth Vader.  Wish I had snapped a pic since it was kinda funny seeing Vader stand guard over the yard sales.  The price for a life-like Darth Vader?  A cool $1,500.00. 

First find of the day is a vintage Ansco PD16 Plenax folding camera.  It's in great condition, it even still has the price tag!  They wanted $15, got them down to $10.

Next is from two different sales.  The Vietnam DVD and CD were $0.50 each, found across the street from the camera.  Everything was less than a dollar and they didn't have much out.  Not sure what the point is of setting up if you stand to make about $10 total.  Next I found Sniper PS3 for $5.  This sale was on the outskirts of town advertising games.  It had been pretty well picked through by the time I got there.

NBA 2K12 was $1 (big Jordan fan, and this is one of the last US PS2 releases), and Dead Space Extraction was $5.  Paid $1 each for the GB games.  Pretty sure the only reason I picked them up is because the MILF running the show kept flirting.

This group is from several sales.  SpongeBob and Where the Wild Things Are were $2 each, the nephew will like those.  Crash for GC was $2.50.  I picked up Mario Sunshine but the case was empty.  How bad off do you have to be to steal from a yard sale?  The lady threw in the case for free.  It's cool though, I had a disc only copy that fit in there nicely.  Rolled upon the sale with the PSP games at roughly noon.  Was surprised to see that many still there until I asked the price.  They wanted $7 each (where the hell do you come up with a number like 7 at a yard sale?).  Was able to talk them down to $4 each and cherry picked these.  There were a few more I was interested in but only at about $2 each.

Finds 5-24-14

It was Wii weekend.  Started off at a sale advertising a Wii, figured I could pick up a few games.  This was a bit out of the way in the country so I had little competition. 

Ended up picking up the whole system for $20.  Only thing is I had overslept a little and in my haste to leave, I left my wallet at home.  Embarrassing.  Had to go home and get it then go back to pick up the system that they had set aside for me.  By the time I picked it up, it was almost 9 AM.

Ran into this bundle a half hour later, Picked it up for $30.  They said the Wiimote didn't work but I figured it just needed a cleaning and the Skylander figures had been chewed on, probably by the rat looking dog the lady had with her.  A few other things I didn't notice until I got home was it was missing the sensor bar, the DJ Hero controller had a bad analog stick and the Wiimote was actually broken, the power button was missing.  I like the blue console so I will probably keep the stuff I like and bundle the rest with the black one on CL or something.  Kinda feel foolish for paying $50 for one console only last fall and then picking up two systems with games for the same amount the next spring.  The plus is it was like new and CIB as well as backwards compatible.  These were somewhat worn and non-BC.

This picture is missing the console which is an early model SPCH 1001 PS1, but that's not the reason I bought the bundle.  It was tagged $14 and the only game visible was Driver.  I always dig through the games just in case there is something hidden, it paid off this time.  Someone else had taken an interest as soon as I uncovered Rival Schools, so I just handed them the money without haggle.

I felt great after finding some decent stuff for the first time this year, I let my guard down with these purchases.  Paid $22 for everything above.  I didn't even haggle as I was still riding the high from the Rival Schools find.  I'm sure they're great shows, but I shouldn't have paid anywhere close to that price.  I'll have to remember that next time.

Finds 5-26-14

Memorial Day sale!  Pop-up sale advertised Game Cube.

Unfortunately I didn't see the sale until an hour after it started, by the time I got there the only stuff left was this GC in box for $5 and some crappy 360 games.  From the generic advertisement, I'm not sure if there ever were any GC games.  In cases like this, I just like to think that I missed out on wrestling games that people around here like so much.

haha i knew what this was gonna be before I even clicked on it, I said I was gonna cut that part out and upload it as its own clip and send it to every idiot on craigslist that lists yard sales that end up having ebay prices. Bithead is the BEST, his score last week was amazing
Lol you gotta do it bro. When he says "NO. PRICK. SCUMBAG. FILTHY ANIMAL... I DON'T PAY EBAY PRICES!!!" I fell on the floor dying laughing. He kept it too real man lol

Had a pretty good day yard saling on Saturday, despite being off my home turf (was on vacation with the wife's family in South Jersey). Here's the rundown.

Started out a sale advertising Pokemon stuff. None of the games, to my surprise, but I did manage to grab a bunch of stuffed toys and Pokemon yahtzee for $11.

Grabbed these from the second sale for cheap, they'll be going to cover costs for the day. First lot of GBA games cost me $3 and the lot of DS/3DS games cost me $4. The sellers were kids, but they seemed very happy to get the money.

The next find was my favorite of the day. Rolled up to a sale and asked about video games, and the guy mentioned a Sega collection his wife had been after him to get rid of. He brought a few bags worth of stuff, all chronicled below (post-cleaning). Lots of good Sega CD stuff, plus a complete Tower of Power! He threw out $60 and I countered with $50, which he accepted. I have a buddy who's a major Sega CD fan, I think the bulk of this is going to go to him.

The last find is one I'm not particularly proud. Asked about games at a house and the daughter went it to get stuff while I chattered with the mom. Nice people, but then they brought out a complete PS2 with an extra controller, Kingdom Hearts, and the DMC collection and wanted $50 for it all. I didn't want to pay that much but felt bad that they went through the trouble, so I spent $15 on the collection. Think I spent more than the eBay price on that. Ah well.

Non-yard sale side note: found an independent game store where the employees told me that the owner prices older games by what he sees at conventions. He should try a little harder, though, because I was able to grab P.N.03 (GC) for $5 and Rhythm Thief (3DS) for $22. The former goes for $10-$15 on eBay while the latter is $40+ at the moment, and I'd been wanting both. So take that, douchey store owner!
Nice Sega lot, especially for the price. Blackthorne 32X costs as much as you paid for the lot and Wonder Dog CIB isn't easy to find.

I've done this quite a few times. Sucks being nice sometimes doesn't it?

Picked up this lot from a CL ad for $60. Think I did well with the shadow run and quacks hot carts plus the stick. Already have a non tmss model 1 so this system will get sold .

That is a great SEGA CD lot!

And I agree Saturday would be the best day for a 1 day sale.

----

So I finally had some time yesterday and today to go through some stuff. I've been cleaning and taking pics for 2 days straight. I am 26 posts behind for this year (I still have some from 2013 too) and I haven't taken pics of my 4 best lots yet.

I've had to skip over a lot of non game stuff like records, boardgames and toys...But if I already snapped a pic of them I will post the oddball stuff too (assuming someone wants to still see it).

7-28-14 Misc stuff post:

Paid 2 bucks total for these. D&D books and a kinda cool card book:

10 cents each: Popeye cup form the 70s, shot glass measuring cup (new), unused model, and a freebie vintage mini piano (I haven't seen one of these in years. I think they are from the late 70s/early 80s, but I am not positive.)

1920s Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass book with illustrations. I love books like this, but I rarely see them. They aren't worth a lot, but I love looking at the etchings/art. Little Golden Book set 50 cents each

http://www.amazon.com/The-Childrens-Classics-Wonderland-Through/dp/B000EK4UF2

^^^^^This will show some of the art on the amazon listing.

Last but not least, a "RARE" VHS $1 (I tend to have a good eye for things like this. Normally I wouldn't drop a buck on a VHS tape, but I was pretty sure this was a good one. You all probably have phones to look this stuff up, but I am going on instinct ;))

:bouncy:

more to come...

I had a little piano just like that, it was a Christmas gift. It never would have occurred to me that it was collectible though. I was born in 1979, I don't remember how old I was when I got it. Thinking it's from the 80's anyway, seems logical.

When I overspend at a yard-sale, most of the time its on lemonade, stuffed animals, or kids books. When the young'ns are out there working I don't mind putting out the extra dollars. There are some days I come across so many lemonade stands I can't stand to drink any more. So I'll get somewhere out of sight, dump the lemonade and keep driving.

Cool cameras Invicta. That's one thing I almost never look at. Would've popped on that brown box though. It's too cool to pass up. Anybody know about any digital cameras I should keep an eye out for? Any crazy resell prices on 2000 and up digital cameras?

bread's done
Back