2019 Yard Sale / Flea Market Finds

Blugh, yard sales were absolutely abysmal for me this weekend. Got scooped at a couple of different community sales so the only things I came home with were a singing lobster and the Jingle All The Way OST for some gag gifts.

I did, however, see sex toys for the first time at a sale. Also, there was a really cute litter of puppies.
Wow. And I thought the stepmom who put her stepson's Girls Gone Wild DVD out would be the most risque thing I would hear of.

Big facebook pickup. Probably done for the week since my luck is gone.

$25 got Pokemon Heartgold
Pokemon white 2 with case
Pokemon black
Lego Harry potter year's 1-4 and 5-7
Black DSI

Big facebook pickup. Probably done for the week since my luck is gone.

$25 got Pokemon Heartgold
Pokemon white 2 with case
Pokemon black
Lego Harry potter year's 1-4 and 5-7
Black DSI
Between this and your flea market pickup, I'm going to need to see some pics if I am to keep believing you.

Best game find I’ve ever had. This man and his daughter who buy out storage units and always sell movies and games at the twice-annual countywide yard sale had a tub of Sega Saturn games this time. I got 72 for $50, which includes many dupes such as seven copies of Die Hard Arcade. Probably about $2,000 in total street value in this lot.[attachment=32828:0D38A8CB-A313-4DA5-8449-BEF3330EA30A.jpeg]
[attachment=32829:46569BFF-8D76-4349-B50B-D1704D7279DF.jpeg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got black label FFVII from them for a buck and NCAA Football 14 for PS3 from another seller for $5.

Anyone know the deal with those blue label copies of Three Dirty Dwarves? Every single copy I’ve seen listed or sold on eBay have yellow labels. 🤷‍♂️

You gotta mess with people that put sex toys out at a yard sale. Start asking specific questions about their use, make up some quotes about reviews you've read about them or even have a mock sword fight if they look like the type of people that would wash them before putting them out.

I guess that's the key question.... were they NIP? Please say yes. :puke:
Oh, they were indeed NIP, but they were from some type of MLM company. The lady was there and talking about the quality and how they were half off the price on the bag and blah blah blah. It was like a LuLaRoe sale but for your junk.

Wow. Can't beat Johnny's post. But there was a little something I got a few months back that's not too bad either. I suppose I can post it. Once I feel like taking the pictures, that is.

I haven't bothered to go yard saleing in weeks. End of season's approaching too.

Last night bunch of yard sale ads went up and alot said videogames. Contracted the sellers and so far 1 said xbox 360 for $5 at 6 am (which is why I'm up at 3:30 am) The second guy said he has a "nintendew 64" doesn't work any more with banjo kazooie and a few pokemon titles.

Could be a goldmine today or crap.

The table's have turned. Trying my hand at selling at the flea market. Yesterday was eh. First yard sale had the untested xbox for 5. Second one had crash of the Titans for DS for a dollar. The 3rd guy with the n64 lied.

Not really deals but goodwill had sega bass fishing for wii. Star fox wiiu. A wii motion plus remote. A few manga books. And Call of duty black ops for DS

I also got black label FFVII from them for a buck and NCAA Football 14 for PS3 from another seller for $5.

Anyone know the deal with those blue label copies of Three Dirty Dwarves? Every single copy I’ve seen listed or sold on eBay have yellow labels. ‍♂
Is that a PC game? I don't see Saturn anywhere on the disc. I checked my copy and it is indeed yellow/orange

Is that a PC game? I don't see Saturn anywhere on the disc. I checked my copy and it is indeed yellow/orange
You probably can’t make it out in the pic, but it does indeed say Sega Saturn in the box on the left side of the disc. I’m still perplexed as I haven’t seen other copies of this game that look like these three.

Interesting week. At the flea market i tripled my money thanks to CDs. So this week's pick up was much different.

136 cds from facebook market place. $15. Had a copy of ps1 tomb raider

Yard sale that was supposed to start tommorow but i always ask if they have game's and they agreed to meet.

9 ds game's all meh but one was super mario 64 ds. 2 bad gba game's. Wii sports and wii sport's resort and family game night 2 all for $11

My last sale was luck.
Driving down the road and i see sign pointing to an old storage unit sale. 2 old guy's. They had a box of blu rays for $10. Bought it and asked if they had games. The bin had 4 ps4 game's and LBP for ps3. Then the other guy says he will sell me his two wiis and 50+ game's Tommorow if i offer more then a buck 50.

Tommorow is the honey day. Old lady is selling me about 30 wii games for $6 idk what they are yet. nd the old guy for 2 wiis and 50 game's will take 10

In the middle of negotiations. Lady still needs to find one more box of games but for $60 I'll get.
3 NES systems
5 mario/duck hunt
3 dr.mario
1 Legend of zelda
1 q-bert
2 top gun
Some crappy zappers and 5 nes controllers
1 Mega man 2
1 mickey mouse game
1 super mario bros 2

She just needs to find the last box for Tommorow. My ads and asking before sales has paid off lately.

This weekend was pretty garbo for me. Got fired up about a sale that was supposed to have a lot of games, but it ended up starting late. Went back and the "lot of games" ended up being four 360 games. I did pick up some weird movies to watch for my cult movie night (including a terrible LotR/Harry Potter knock off filmed at the MD Renn Fest), but it was still discouraging. On my way back home I did pick up a couple of DS Lites with some junk games for $10, but that's it for me.

Last time going out for awhile. My cat ran out and haven't been able to find her and I'm a crying mess (i just needed to type this and vent)

Uh all from goodwill
2x n64 controllers 3.99 each
1 wii classic mote. 3.99
Xbox 360 power cord

Last time going out for awhile. My cat ran out and haven't been able to find her and I'm a crying mess (i just needed to type this and vent)

Uh all from goodwill
2x n64 controllers 3.99 each
1 wii classic mote. 3.99
Xbox 360 power cord
I'm sorry dude, that really sucks. I hope you find her soon.

Salvation Army was a bust today. Still had some random Wii games from when I got Animal Crossing. Ended up seeing a Rummage Sale was happening at a nearby church.

Picked up a DVD double pack of Rounders and Swingers for $1. I've seen Swingers a few times and really enjoy it, but never bought it. Glanced at the kid's toys as there were like 5-6 laying there. One was a vintage He-Man figure with the "backpack" attached, but no accessories. Couldn't remember which guy it was until I got home, it's Webstor. Gonna try to get it to my friend from high school if he needs it as he loves He-Man. Also picked up a Schaefer Beer bottle opener because it's the brand my dad and I drink. Now I need to dig through the beer bottle opener collection and get rid of a few from brands I don't care about.

Ended up being $1.25 total, so the figure and can opener were 25 cents combined I guess.

You probably can’t make it out in the pic, but it does indeed say Sega Saturn in the box on the left side of the disc. I’m still perplexed as I haven’t seen other copies of this game that look like these three.
It turned out the two blue Three Dirty Dwarves I found were demo discs. Evidently these must be pretty rare as the first copy I sold on eBay as a “buy it now” for $75 minutes after listing. I then proceeded to auction the second copy and it sold for $158.

here's some recent finds.

just bought these movies for $20 total at a pawn shop

dLHlKJx.jpg

Bought this 60GB PS3 with YLOD and two controllers for $5

PeEuuNL.jpg

Gamecube with controllers: $5

Camera stuff: $10 total

Games: $5 total

Kindle: $5

7Ye5kXo.jpg

Wii bundle: $15

2UTRfQj.jpg

A little luck thenlast few weeks with non gaming stuff. I have suddenly been finding football cards between 1970 to 1985 pretty cheaply, especially 1980. I don’t usually buy sports cards unless they are pre 1980 and cheap and it’s weird that I keep running into them. I think I ended up with at least 2 Complete 1979 sets this weekend for $25 (sell for $80 apiece) and possibly a Complete 1980 set.

On the game front, went to an advertised game sale at noon. Person said no one had been there asking about games and he had not sold any. For $5, I got
PS1 mortal kombat Trilogy gh Complete
PS1 metal gear solid gh Complete
Ps2 wingback Complete
PS2 Oni Complete
XBox Mega Man Anniversary Complete
PS1 In Cold Blood Complete (never heard of it but it appears hard to find)

At another sale, I was able to get a PAL PS1 Metal Gear Solid. It looks like French language. Also got a PS NCAA Football 2013 for $1 and ps2 Sonic Mega Collection for $1.

Library rummage sale today.

Snag of the century... TMNT: Coming Out of Their Shells Tour on VHS. 25 cents.

Also found...

TI-34 Calculator: 25 cents (this is an old one, probably from the 90's but it powered on.)

4 shelf brackets that go on those thin slotted rails (3 are the same size, 1 is shorter/different) : 25 cents. I bought some of the rails either earlier this summer or last summer at a yard sale but hadn't gotten around to getting brackets. Gonna have to keep an eye out for more or else just buy some at the hardware store.

bread's done
Back