John Cena action figure $1

more random pokemon cards

GI Joe mess kit

Next from my vacation:

Pokemon Battle Revolution .50

NCAA Football '13 $5

Marry Poppins Returns 4k (sealed) and 1917 4k $1 each

Marry Poppins on Blu-ray for $1

Then my local thrift store closed and turned into a donation center I got the following for about $70

350 DVDs/blu-rays and HD DVDs loose in a case

bunch of individual DVDs and blu-rays

A couple of LCD electronic games from the late 90's (slingo and slots)

two sealed Springbok puzzles

an old Gatorade/NBA promotional CD case

A Funko Godzilla game (missing one piece)

a timer for when I go on vacation again to turn the lights on and off

a vintage travel mug from where I work

Only thing I regret passing up there is a large samsonite suitcase for $12

Then this weekend I had the best haul I've had all year:

11 vinyl for $35 including 10 James Bond soundtracks (including A view to a Kill) and the soundtrack to Chess (with one Night in Bangkok on it)

Marvel Funkoverse strategy game (sealed) for $10

five blu-rays for $2

Snow White

Wreck it Ralph

Up

Stargate Universe season 1

Ratatouile

seven random poor condition video games for $20:

SNES games all need to be cleaned and one needs to be opened up to check why its rattling inside

2x Donkey Kong Country 2

2x Super Mario All-stars (one regular, one player's choice)

Super Mario World

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Wii

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn DS

and then I also got a pretty clean Gold Nintendo 64 with two controllers and a memory card for $80 at a thrift store. Missing the AV cord but I can find one of those pretty easily I think

Last edited by a moderator:
Update from last post- 3M headset sold for $45, water filter for $35....going to keep my eyes open for those! The Beyblade GC game I had no hopes for because it was so scratched......VMI 2.0 disc buffer FTW! Its looking almost brand new now. Also no further testing of the drone yet.

Found quite a lot at GW this week actually- The Littlebits R2D2 is missing some parts but it was only $5, I can most likely sell it asis and make something on it, WWE belts were $6 apiece, the books were $2 apiece, and all the figures were in a bag for $7.37. Definitely the best figures were the Jazwares Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. The WWE guys I threw in with a bundle I have listed on Ebay. VHS were 20 cents apiece. A few of the games were $3 apiece but most were $6 apiece. The tall stack is all complete. Short stack is missing manuals. I think they had just put these out because there was also 2 carts of other media still sitting there, cassettes, cds, books, movies. I was confused by the 1 PS1 game, was there others?!

YppyWYq.jpeg
TbjKvMk.jpeg
9iQ4Liq.jpeg

I think I cleaned out my town over the years cause it has been hard to find games at yardsales lately. I did come across this find on Facebook though. $250 for all of it. Been on the fence about owning the switch but I'm happy with this. Switch works just fine, no drift or anything.[attachment=37059:IMG_20220709_133356.jpg]

Goodwill- Pacman shirt was $5. PS3 controllers were $4 apiece. DS/GBA games were in a bag for $6. The DS Lite was $9, needs a new battery. Sealed Walking Dead game was $4. Sealed 100 note cards $1.32. Xbox 360 ac adapter $4. Old magazines were $20. 3 games were $2 from a thrift I went to for the first time today. They were in between a bunch of kids PC games. 1TB Xbox One S with NBA 2K21 inside for $10 at a yardsale! No cables or controllers but it works fine.

9WA39Xh.jpeg
6SPcuyc.jpeg
iTJvTUP.jpeg
UpJVpAS.jpeg

Haven't been thrifting for months but here's my find from last night at a couple Goodwills near my work place.

4x PS3 OEM Controllers $6 each

PS4 games (Banner Saga trilogy, Aladdin/Lion King, DMC Collection, Resident Evil 5, Ghost of Tsushima ) $6 each

800.jpg

I need to start posting my yard sale finds again. This season I have had the most call backs after leaving my number.

Game wise, it’s been a pretty good first half of the year.

I’ve also started buying transformer toys and have acquired a lot of g1s through wfc toys.

There are not many yard sales in Florida in the summer but I’ve been pretty successful this year. Last week I only got a complete Pokémon XD and a disc only Mario party 7 for $7 (my wife got a bunch of sailor moon items).

This week started with Mario all stars NS wii, katamari reroof switch and lion king / Aladdin switch for $9 at a yard sale I went to on the way to do an errand.

Today I got a few more things gaming wise.

At the first yard sale were the psp and ps3 games for $18. The castlevania cases are missing the games and were free but are each worth $15 plus apiece.

Guitar hero 3 was $1.

The action replay plus, 2 books and controllers were $15. The guy was cool and then sold me the two complete retro s for $30 total.[attachment=37114:3FCC1246-1FC6-4032-B9F3-D662C07AE4F3.jpeg][attachment=37114:3FCC1246-1FC6-4032-B9F3-D662C07AE4F3.jpeg][attachment=37115:5A32B98B-BBB8-478B-A0B1-14CE9173BB0C.jpeg]

[attachment=37120:45B6EBC6-650B-4439-925D-303A41B4D5C5.jpeg]

This was an interesting lot from last week. I paid $300, which was a heckuva deal. I had bought a somewhat large game lot of more common games from the seller the previous week. He mentioned he had these games. He looked up the value from sold listings and basically knocked 66 to 75% off. He was missing a common ps2 game from the pics he sent and tried to knock more money off but I didn’t let him. Not pictured from the lost is an n64 console, super paper Mario with case for GameCube and the GameCube console with the GameCube player along with wires and controllers.

Hmm those hyperkin systems... Whatcha doing with em?

There are not many yard sales in Florida in the summer but I’ve been pretty successful this year. Last week I only got a complete Pokémon XD and a disc only Mario party 7 for $7 (my wife got a bunch of sailor moon items).

This week started with Mario all stars NS wii, katamari reroof switch and lion king / Aladdin switch for $9 at a yard sale I went to on the way to do an errand.

Today I got a few more things gaming wise.

At the first yard sale were the psp and ps3 games for $18. The castlevania cases are missing the games and were free but are each worth $15 plus apiece.

Guitar hero 3 was $1.

The action replay plus, 2 books and controllers were $15. The guy was cool and then sold me the two complete retro s for $30 total. 3FCC1246-1FC6-4032-B9F3-D662C07AE4F3.jpeg 3FCC1246-1FC6-4032-B9F3-D662C07AE4F3.jpeg 5A32B98B-BBB8-478B-A0B1-14CE9173BB0C.jpeg

Picked up a few things this week.
PS Vita TV for $50 on Craigslist with an 8gb card, need to test it

Also found a Wii U with gamepad at a local Thrift for $30 (I've got an extra console ac adapter, need to find a charger for the gamepad). Gamepad has a crack in the corner of the plastic and the system is missing part of one of the side covers. But if turned in and was nice and quiet

Snagged a few pokemon guides (Coloseum and Emerald) at the same Thrift for $2

Nothing as good as the last time I posted but I got the following over the last few weeks:

Uncanny X-Men 282 1st Bishop for $9

A big Toy Biz Bishop action figure to go with it for $3

Star Wars Bounty Hunter for GameCube $2

All Star Baseball 2003 for GameCube $2

Portal 2 for 360 Greatest Hits version for .50

Bunch of Blu-rays for .50 cents to a dollar. Most notably Scream 4 and Hot Fuzz which I had wanted for awhile

then the best find of the last two weeks, I got the following for a dollar:

a knockoff left joycon

a Wii sensor bar

and Lunar Silver Star Story complete with the case but missing disc one and all the inserts and whatnot.

I'm behind in posts, this happened years back and I never caught up.  I'll start with this weekend.

Finds 7/23/22

Woke up late, stopped at a garage sale that advertised "Xbox and Nintendo" anyway.  

[attachment=37121:IMG_0426.JPG]

Fire red 3DS with Super Mario Bros 2, Mario Kart 7 and a 4gb memory card, $20. 

I only got to this because I bought an OG 360, console only, for $10 and it reminded her that she hadn't put the 3DS in the sale yet.  Not gonna bother with a photo of the 360 as I probably should have passed on it.  Only other gaming related item she had was an open package of 3rd party Wii power wires for $10.  Pass.

That was the only garage sale I was able to hit for the day for reasons you will see below.

[attachment=37122:Funnel sign edit.jpg]

It got a little rough, but nothing major.  But it put an end to garage sales for the day as rain was constant.  Started hitting up flea markets.

[attachment=37123:IMG_0425.JPG]

Yeah, Jade Cocoon was $19!  It was in a display case near the front, only game in the case.  Couldn't believe it was just sitting there.  It was missing the manual though and I'll have to replace the jewel case.  Was excited to find D.C. Cab, it is factory sealed but is torn almost all the way around.  I intended to watch it anyway!

It was 100 degrees in Baltimore this past Saturday but it was also my wife's birthday, so I offered to take the baby out yard saling so she could have a quiet morning. There were more sales out than I expected but unfortunately I missed out on games pretty much everywhere...except for the last place I went to. In that case, a buddy told me not to bother going since he had already been through, but I still had some time to kill so I figured what the heck and went. I'm glad I did, because my buddy missed out on a big, diggable box of PS2 and PS1 games. All the games in the first pic were $20 total (though I found out Yakuza is missing the disc) and the PS3 controller was $5. All of the other random stuff I found in the other photo was $4.

Zzv0d3w.jpg

htGmRZ5.jpg

Bought a hagane for $6 sold it for $1400.

Bought a Wii/ps3/Xbox/Xbox 360 game lot of like 500 games for $350. All Banger's every Mario,Zelda,Kirby ect. That all went in the collection.

Bought a hagane for $6 sold it for $1400.

Bought a Wii/ps3/Xbox/Xbox 360 game lot of like 500 games for $350. All Banger's every Mario,Zelda,Kirby ect. That all went in the collection.
whoa does Hagane actually go for $1400 nowadays??? Where did you manage to find it for $6? great find.

This week has been fire so far for thrifting/garage sales and its not even the weekend (which means that this weekend will be awful). But here's a rundown of my week so far:

Tuesday went to a random moving sale a few blocks from my house right when they opened at 7am. They had some okay stuff that I passed on as I wasn't too interested in it. They had a bunch of X-Box/PS2/360 games and an OG X-Box console that I passed on (mainly because it didn't have any controllers). They also had a ton of old loot crates. Which I also passed on.

Then I went to the thrift store later that morning and ended up using a $10 reward to get the two Wii games for free:

Super Mario All Stars players choice version-sealed

Fortune Street

Then while riding my bike today at the end of my ride I hit up another random moving sale a block from my place and got the following for $32:

Avengers Endgame and Solo: A Star Wars story on 4k

Dragonheart the Complete collection on DVD

Three vintage Kenner Batman the Animated Series action figures that I'm giving to a co-worker (were originally ten cents for a bag)

A bunch of vintage Legos none of them complete. But they had bits of a lot of older sets like 6074, and 6378 among others. Including the boxes which were in bad shape. But I figure at essentially $28 its a good haul (minus the 3 DVDs and the Batman figures)

crossing my fingers that my luck is as good this weekend as it was earlier in the week.

Pic1-Small Thrift- $32. Advanced Warfare is sealed.

Pic2-Goodwill- Bebop and Rocksteady were $6 apiece, the PS3 Rockband stuff was $6, the books were $1 apiece, the sealed dvd/game was $2.50, and the HOKA Clifton 3s were $6

TdEWMN4.jpeg
uTA8aDC.jpeg

$35 Indigo Gamecube with one controller, power & a/v cables. Includes a Pokemon Game Boy cartridge.

$40 Dreamcast with 3 controllers, power & a/v cables. 

The consoles are in great condition and have been tested. Probably will sell my Silver GC system that I found earlier at GW this year and keep this one instead. I'm happy that I'm a DC owner again. Had a DC back in 2010 but sold it to GameCrazy retail store. I have no games for it but damn the price for Skies of Arcadia, Street Fighter Alpha 3rd Strike, Sonic Battle 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2 I want to get is outrageous :(

010.jpg

$35 Indigo Gamecube with one controller, power & a/v cables. Includes a Pokemon Game Boy cartridge.

$40 Dreamcast with 3 controllers, power & a/v cables.

The consoles are in great condition and have been tested. Probably will sell my Silver GC system that I found earlier at GW this year and keep this one instead. I'm happy that I'm a DC owner again. Had a DC back in 2010 but sold it to GameCrazy retail store. I have no games for it but damn the price for Skies of Arcadia, Street Fighter Alpha 3rd Strike, Sonic Battle 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2 I want to get is outrageous :(

010.jpg
Id see about getting a GCloader for that GC. As for the Dc, I have a few disk only games on my tradelist

I 2nd getting a GCLoader for the Cube. And same idea with the Dreamcast, GDEMU.... if you can get one. Anyways, some GW finds. 1990 Simpsons dolls were $2.54 apiece. Sealed 2013 Marvel Super Hero Mashers figure was $3.67. Size 11 Air Force Ones were $6. The Namco plug n play was $3. The Splatoon Wii U water gun was $3. The sealed Voltron DVD was $2.54. Keycool keyboard was $3.67, keys are in a bag since I'm going to clean it. Size 9.5 Adidas Ultra Boost and size 10 New Balance- $11.05 apiece. Just need a little cleaning, $35-$50 apiece resale. Been watching Hairy Tornado on YouTube and now I notice these shoes that I wouldn't have paid attention to before. Speaking of shoes at GW......WHO TF DO THEY THINK IS GOING IN THERE LOOKING TO SPEND $25-$45 FOR SOME fuckING USED SHOES?!

I saw 3 pairs of shoes today for $42! Resellers arent giving them that much! And people going in there for a decent pair of shoes probably cant pay $30-$45 for shoes! THATS WHY THEY WENT TO GOODWILL!

LeQ4UdN.jpeg
C9Be9Zr.jpeg

Finds 6/18/22

Slim pickings for this week.  Decent amount of sales, there was just not much that was interesting.

[attachment=37158:IMG_0446.JPG]

Guy had a large amount of movies for $2 each, he gave me a deal since I was getting a bundle. Everything shown (excluding a second copy of "Dream Catcher" for a fellow Stephen King fan) was $16.  The Ghost Recon and Just Cause 4 steelbook were laying around randomly in the sale and he included in the price.  

The Almost Famous Director's Cut used to bring a decent amount, not anymore. It's also missing the Stillwater CD that should be included.  I have the complete edition in my collection already so nbd.

Didn't realize it, but I had already picked up the same Fraggle Rock DVD earlier this year.

I 2nd getting a GCLoader for the Cube. And same idea with the Dreamcast, GDEMU.... if you can get one. Anyways, some GW finds. 1990 Simpsons dolls were $2.54 apiece. Sealed 2013 Marvel Super Hero Mashers figure was $3.67. Size 11 Air Force Ones were $6. The Namco plug n play was $3. The Splatoon Wii U water gun was $3. The sealed Voltron DVD was $2.54. Keycool keyboard was $3.67, keys are in a bag since I'm going to clean it. Size 9.5 Adidas Ultra Boost and size 10 New Balance- $11.05 apiece. Just need a little cleaning, $35-$50 apiece resale. Been watching Hairy Tornado on YouTube and now I notice these shoes that I wouldn't have paid attention to before. Speaking of shoes at GW......WHO TF DO THEY THINK IS GOING IN THERE LOOKING TO SPEND $25-$45 FOR SOME fuckING USED SHOES?!

I saw 3 pairs of shoes today for $42! Resellers arent giving them that much! And people going in there for a decent pair of shoes probably cant pay $30-$45 for shoes! THATS WHY THEY WENT TO GOODWILL!

LeQ4UdN.jpeg
C9Be9Zr.jpeg
Kinda why I've stopped going to Goodwill, they ship anything good off to the online store and everything else in store is overpriced. Any bluray or season series is now $6, they do the same with sealed DVDs. I also hear from people that buy clothes that shirts cost almost the same as what you can get at stores? I guess the CEO has to get his millions somehow.

Finds 7/2/22

Another "bleh" weekend.

[attachment=37159:IMG_0440.JPG]

[attachment=37160:IMG_0442.JPG]

Guy had put out part of his record collection, picked up his Greenday stuff and a few extras for $2 each.  After getting home I realized the Misfits had a few more scratches than I realized, should have left it behind.

Finds 7/9/22

Worked from home Friday so was able to hit one sale early.  Also, there was a townwide sale about 40 minutes away.  Found a resale vendor setup nearby that had a lot of stuff I like.

[attachment=37161:IMG_0411.JPG]

Friday sale, lady had these vintage (1967-1970) copies of Automobile Quarterly.  These things are high quality, great photos and art.  Talked her down to $10 for the lot, threw in the CDs.

Near the citywide sale, a guy had set up selling lots of music, games and other odd stuff. 

[attachment=37162:IMG_0414.JPG]

[attachment=37163:IMG_0451.JPG]

Games were $3, movies were $1, CDs were $1.  The games are not the greatest but the price point is not bad for these days.  The train plaque is the same as one I had hanging on the wall when I was 5, was able to talk him down to $30 from $40.  I would have paid the $40 if necessary.  All of the above was $96.  Said he would have more on Saturday.

Went with some family to the citywide sale on Saturday, they kept delaying.  And delaying.  Did not leave town until after noon.  :wall:

Had them stop at the same place I went to on Friday, he brought some stuff based on what I said I liked.

[attachment=37164:IMG_0418.JPG]

[attachment=37165:IMG_0421.JPG]

[attachment=37166:IMG_0415.JPG]

Games were $3, 12" vinyl were $3, 7" vinyl were $2, the DS case was $2. 

The Guns n' Roses banner is a 1988 vintage Nikry which set me back $20 down from $25.  He brought it because I was wearing a concert shirt the day before.  He knew how to trap me.  There was some usual wear to the corners for something of this age, but it appears someone took scissors to the edge to remove fraying at some point.

The rest of the townwide sale was a bust.  The family members found some stuff to use for their rental houses, but everyone had started closing up by then for the most part.  They decided to stop at a flea marked that I didn't know existed.  It added to an already expensive weekend for me.

[attachment=37167:IMG_0422.JPG]

[attachment=37168:IMG_0439.JPG]

The games were priced as marked, the Wii grip was $1.  The games were a little overpriced but Japanese stuff is not readily available in the midwest.  I figure after shipping, especially if I have to get them from overseas, the price would be about the same.  Putting them with the Super Famicom I picked up last year.

As for the movies, I found them in a giant, dirty unmarked binder in a back corner.  I asked how much for each, and they had to call the booth owner.  Ended up buying the entire binder, all horror movies, for $17.  What you see here is about half of what is in the binder, I still have to go thru and clean the rest (there are 35 in this image).  They're not extremely rare, but many are definitely uncommon.  Most of these are not exactly my kind of movie, don't think I'd have the stomach for it.  Cannibal Apocalypse is particularly notorious.  I will probably be selling or passing them along to someone else.   

Despite what I saw on FB Marketplace I didnt see one damn yardsale during my little drive around town this morning! Goodwill- Guitars have sadly been up priced 2x now up to $12 apiece. Koopa Troopa 2011 mini backpack was $3.67. The Aquaman glass was $1.32. The 8GB ipod was $6. The sealed filter was $1.32. The camera stuff was all in the bag for $7.37. Minolta XT si, Aspherical lens, some film, color filters and wide angle adapter. Small thrifts- $1 for the PS3 game and $5 for the Kinect.

3y1iIT5.jpeg
xaY9QMd.jpeg

It's the annual Garage Sale Trail weekend...and I am working  all weekend sadly. BUT I managed to get out after work the last three days and got a ton of good stuff:

Red Dead Redemption 2 for X-Box for $5

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer on VHS for a quarter

A Super Mario Land 4 watch (no package doesn't turn on but is in good shape cosmetically) for $5

Bunch of vintage cassettes (including Primus, Siouxie and the Banshees, Jane's Addiction and a couple of older hip hop ones), GTA V and Portal 2 for X-Box 360 and a Dungeons and Dragons game for the original X-Box. and a Mindless Self Indulgence promotional CD that was sealed for $5

A Samsung camcorder for $5

Wii Sports for $3

Charmander Plush (that upon looking at it isn't in as good of shape as I thought) and a Steelbook copy of Stripes on Blu-Ray for $3

Some Lego mini-fig set for $3

Then something that I normally don't buy because of the size but I figured as part of a bundle for $22 and some loose change (I think it was $23-24):

A Pachislo machine that has no key and is apparently broken but the outside is nice. It has some tokens inside if I can figure out how to open it. 

Also included in the bundle were a couple of horror VHS (nothing special just Scream 2 and the Blair Witch Project)

Three Jakks wrestling figures from 1997 including a bigger Andre the Giant

A sealed McDonalds Power Rangers the movie white Ranger toy

went to a church sale near my place.  they had cds for $.25 and i've been wanting to build a physical collection of the bands i grew up with.

4xyE78N.jpg

Goodwill- sealed Mac game was $2.54. The SNES Classic was $18.42. Small Thrift- $9.70. Zumba is sealed. Top 3 games are complete. Middle are missing manuals. Bottom are case and manual only. They all need a nice deep buff or 2.

op9Tyoh.jpeg
rhWGvMM.jpeg

Uneventful yardsales once again. Goodwill- Allstar Game hoodie was $9, NASA hoodie was $5, Kryptonics skateboard was $9, PS2 controllers were $4 apiece, Yu-Gi-Oh tin was $4 and had all the cards and figures inside. 3 Small Thrifts- $31..... and I could've gotten the shoes even cheaper. Shoes were normally $4 apiece but any clothing items you put in a bag they were just letting people put $ into the donation jar. I threw a 20 in the jar and paid for the rest. This is what the skateboard looked like before I cleaned it.

XrjGe1g.jpeg
NwvllMZ.jpeg
Mr1WCM3.jpeg

Small thrifts- $18ish. Speakers are Realistic 40-1996B model. Goodwill- shirt was $5, Tonto figure was $10, skateboard was $15, guitar was $3, At Games Sega was $7, 4 nunchuks were $3, Xbox controllers were $7 apiece, the Avalanche alarm clock was $4, 2 games were $6 apiece, one game was $3, the 2 DVD sets were $7 apiece, single DVDs were $3 apiece.

Complete Tetris was $10 at a yardsale. It wasn't even supposed to be out. It was already listed on the guys Ebay when I asked.

vDCfGzv.jpeg
gNfklPT.jpeg
BCprywQ.jpeg

Uneventful yardsales once again. Goodwill- Allstar Game hoodie was $9, NASA hoodie was $5, Kryptonics skateboard was $9, PS2 controllers were $4 apiece, Yu-Gi-Oh tin was $4 and had all the cards and figures inside. 3 Small Thrifts- $31..... and I could've gotten the shoes even cheaper. Shoes were normally $4 apiece but any clothing items you put in a bag they were just letting people put $ into the donation jar. I threw a 20 in the jar and paid for the rest. This is what the skateboard looked like before I cleaned it.

XrjGe1g.jpeg
NwvllMZ.jpeg
Mr1WCM3.jpeg
Nice job on the skateboard! Also, I picked up a copy of Rush Chronicles years ago. Good stuff!

Not too much this week. Got the 1997 Farooq figure for $2.54 and the Yamaha RX-V675 for $20 at Goodwill. Small thrift- Motorola T5300 walkie talkies were $5 for the pair, 1990 Simpsons water bottle was 50 cents, Father Gabriel POP was 50 cents. Games and the Lady And The Tramp pictures were $3 total at a yardsale. Couldnt pass at 50 cents apiece.

JdB0oIs.jpeg
wt5DKVx.jpeg

Finds 7-30-22

Only gaming related finds this weekend came from a flea market, same place I got the previous Super Famicom games.  Seems like he does not want to put too many out at once.

[attachment=37297:IMG_0434.JPG]

Finds 8-6-22

Highway sale!

This first batch of PS3 games were found early in the day before getting to the highway sale at $1 each.  Two copies of Sniper Elite V2, one of them is still sealed.  Very clean and no scuffs.

[attachment=37298:IMG_0477.JPG]

First major stop of the day was at a fairground along the route with lots of vendors setting up shop.  At this point had traveled quite a ways to get to the highway sale and it was nearing noon... and it was blazing hot!  

All from the pic below:

Picked up the VHS for $2.  I'm a sucker for aircraft videos and particularly the B-17 and F-14 so couldn't pass. 

The cassettes were $2 each, very clean and A Bronx Tale is one of my favorite movies.

The DVDs were $1 each.

Next I ran into a game vendor.  Got into a long conversation with him about finds and he brought up that he got a copy of Pepsi Invaders with an Atari 2600 bundle he purchased for $40 earlier that year (I think he said April).  Was showing me pics on his phone.  Said he sold it for $2,500 and yeah there was an Ebay listing about that time for that price.  Said the cart had a hand written "231" or some number in that range sticker on the front, can't remember exactly. 

But I got one of my own finds.  I had been looking for N.E.R.O. for quite a while, and I got it bundled with the four games shown for $30.  The US version of N.E.R.O. only comes up available on Ebay about once a month so it's somewhat scarce.  Damage Inc. is also uncommon.

[attachment=37299:IMG_0475.JPG]

Did some more shopping through the day but there were not many finds and the heat made it unbearable.  End up cutting the day short.

I went out for the first time in forever. For the first time ever I've actually bought cases and stuff to properly display my stuff. So after going through my things I got the itch to go out.

There was a neighborhood sale of about 10 or so houses. Nothing there.

I hit up a two family yard sale heading home and was able to get Pokemon Black for $5 after asking about games.

I don't know how much luck I will have, but organizing my stuff for the first time in ever will probably give me the push to go out at least a few times.

I went out for the first time in a while and actually had some luck! Not enough luck to score the copy of Haunting Ground someone had (that's my own fault, though, should have just offered a decent price for it over email), but I still found some fun stuff.

The 360, controllers, and GTA V were $20, and the rest of the XBox/360 games were $30. The N64 games were $10. 

ZbVvR98.jpg

p7thEbd.jpg

Beyond that I scored the King of Tokyo/New York board games plus expansion, some movies for the kiddos, and some cheap retro holiday decorations, which are all fun pick ups.

Latest finds

First off the few from this weekend:

A gray Switch Lite for $130- Usually wouldn't pay this much as its only $30 off the GameStop price, but its a second switch basically for pokemon trades (ie for me) so I'm keeping it. I can always sell it later if I want to.

Copy of Fable the Lost chapters for XBox in the original Fable case for $1

A Wii with a wireless sensor bar, three wiimotes, two Tiger Woods games and a Cabelas game, and of course Wii Sports but no nunchucks for $12

A PS2 that the tray wont open and a 3rd party controller, plus three Guitar Hero dongles for $6

Then the last few weekends:

Fallout Mega Merge #10 Nuka T-51 Power Armor figure for $1 in package. But the package is beat up pretty badly so I may keep it.

Gamepro Presents series 1 Super Monkey Ball AiAi and MeeMee in package for $2

Six WWE figures from 2011-12 including a rare CM Punk variant (which I'm keeping for myself) for $3

Complete original Battlestar Galactica on Blu-Ray for $4 (retails for $65 normally)

Star Trek Deep Space Nine season 1 on DVD for $3

Very happy with my Sally's run this morning...

Manga $1 each:
Death Note - Vol 1-13 and Short Stories
Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba - Vol 1-6
Uzaki-chan wants to hang out - Vol 1-5
FLCL Omnibus
My Hero Academia Vol 1

Neon Genesis Evangelion Amina 1 light novel $1
Lego Batman - Batman's Guide to Being Cool book $2

$2 Blu Rays:
Green Lantern Extended Cut
In Too Deep/Glass Shield/Malevolent/A Rage in Harlem Collection

-------
9/18 Edit: Added some flea market finds from this morning.

PS4 games $5 each: WWE 2K18, Devil May Cry 5

Book of Classics in Chinese Philosophy (Excellent condition for a 50 year old book) - $2

Friday yardsales were worthless, not one thing! Thrifts were also kinda of slow this week. (slow as in gaming stuff, theres some value here though).  Small Thrift, $20- Pioneer PD-M426 6 disc player, Hitachi F361 vcr, Fisher speakers, 2 JVC 6 disc magazines. Goodwill, $20- Nike Mamba Rage size 12 shoes and the Schutt helmet.

T8envPb.jpg

Saturday started out seeming great, but ended up a little mixed. I nabbed all the games in the first pic for $30, but when I went to clean them in the evening I found that most of the PS2 discs has some irreparable scratches. Out of all them, only Resident Evil is completely fine. Blugh. At least I found some hot sauces and a homemade (and super heavy) KISS sculpture I can use as raffle prizes for my cult movie night!

UNTY5jq.jpg

N27K3sj.jpg

At Goodwill - Employee told me Target donated these PS5/PS4 games today.

Opened PS4 Persona 5 Royal $10
Sealed PS5 Tales of Arise $15
Sealed PS5 Life is Strange True Colors $8
Sealed PS4 Sackboy A Big Adventure $10
Sealed PS5 Scarlet Nexus PS5
Sealed PS4 Sonic Colors Ultimate $8

At Salvation Army $2 each - the PS1 games were shelves with the Music CD. All game discs look mint except for NFS and Legacy of Kain.

PS1 Diablo PS1
PS1 Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
PS1 Tomb Raider
PS1 Tomb Raider 2
PS1 Forsaken
PS1 Ace Combat 2
PS1 Pitfall 3D
PS1 Need for Speed
966.jpg
904.jpg

Went to a name your price yard sale yesterday and I got two lots of things for $20. I think I overpaid for one thing but I made out pretty well with the other.

First off a batch of Yu-Gi-Oh cards for $10. Mostly commons and uncommons. The cards are marked from 1996 but there is one card that goes for $10 NM. Needless to say this is the lot I overpaid for.

Next I also saw a bin of X-Box 360 games that had a couple of other games in it also that I offered $10 for Ended up being a good buy I think:

WCW nWo: Thunder for PS1

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 for XBox One

Panzer General for Mac

Rest are 360 games:

Saint's Row 4

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

2x CoD Wodern Warfare 3

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate edition

CoD: Black Ops

Dragon Age 2

Borderlands 2: Goty add on disc

Dragonball Xenoverse XV

The Godfather 2

Borderlands 2 regular edition

CoD: Advanced Warfare

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Borderlands

Wolfenstein

Halo Reach

Borderlands: GoTY

Halo 3: ODST

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

GTA 4

Lost Planet 2

Dragon Age Inquisition (disc 1 only)

Too Human

Gears of War Judgement

Dead Island special edition

Mass Effect 2

Skyrim Legendary edition

Red Dead Redemption 1

Wet

2x Halo 4

Mass Effect 3

Bulletstorm

Lego Batman

Battlefield 3

Halo 3

Duke Nukem Forever

Dishonored

Final Fantasy XIII

Vanquish

Assassins Creed 3

Plus some random manuals

EDIT:

Today I found a Wii U  32 gb missing the sensor bar and A/V cord (luckily I have a spare HDMI cord) that is a little beat up for $75, which I talked down from $90

10 yardsales, 1 estate sale, and 3 thrifts........only saw 1 Atari 2600 game, Blackjack. Asked about games at every sale and noone had anything! At least they didnt tell me they sold them to someone already! Stopped by the small thrift im in at and they didnt have games but I got the open box yet unused Pixma printer, the paper, the speakers, and the sealed Star Wars Micromachines for $18 total. I think these are the same JVC speakers I just sold for like $60 shipped. The rest is from GW the whole week- Ziotek 150 CD Carousel was $10, mens size 10.5 Brooks were $6, womans size 10 Brooks were about $9, the Delonghi Caffe Pronto- $12 and is open box but everything is wrapped and new, and the sealed Sony MDR-006L headphones were $2.54. For some reason the last 2 pairs on Ebay went for $50! Video games are still my thing but obviously I cant expect to find those, glad ive informed myself on other things to look out for!

ggmSryR.jpeg
dDIFwdh.jpeg

On Saturday I started out yard saling in a suburb I usually don't go to, but it seems like the competition there is pretty fierce as I was already lagging behind people at 8am. Still, I managed to grab to Pokemon Omega Ruby and Olaf's Quest for $5 total. Biggest find for the day, however, were the board games. They came from a "for free" box someone had set out near my own neighborhood. I know a lot of board game folks, so I grabbed the ones in the best condition and posted them as up for grabs on Facebook. It looks like I've made some folks pretty happy with that :). Beyond that, I found a lot of random kitsch that will make for great little prizes at my cult movie nights.

3s6rvjF.jpg

gAKnLIw.jpg

Ccygop8.jpg

hdm48Yw.jpg

Yay some video games! Goodwill- the Nike Airs were $11, the plug n plays were $4 apiece, the DS Lite ac adapter was 91 cents because it made it to 75% off day, and the Intellivision Flashback was $30. More than I want to give GW but they resell for like $60-$75 on Ebay. It's missing the manual but has all the controller overlays.

Small Thrift- almost CIB Wii, extra Wiimote, and all the games.... $21! I have an extra stand and sensor bar to complete the Wii.

FFR2Oxq.jpeg

Not as nicely laid out as usual.... Goodwill- Samsung HW-Q600A Dolby Atmos soundbar was $30, the matching sub I found the next day in the electronics section for $14, men's size 12 Hokas were $11, PS2 controller was $6. Small thrift- Wii, all cables, 4 wiimotes, 6 nunchuks, other accessories, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and all the Skylanders figures for $30. Maybe one these Skylanders is worth something. My value knowledge for them is nonexistent!
0kuyayX.jpeg
zBtlCNy.jpeg
zxWsmPK.jpeg

Another killer two weeks for me at least:

Went to a rummage sale and got the following for $5

Sealed Spyhunter for PS2

Minority Report for PS2

Shrek Superslam for GameCube

Sonic Riders for GameCube

The Man with No Name Trilogy on Blu-ray

Then got a bunch of smalls and whatnot from free bins at a couple of yard sales including Grogu and a Cramorant (from Pokemon) figurines, and a Taylor Swift CD

Four random cassettes for a dollar total

More random PS2 games:

Tetris Worlds

Popcap Hits! vol. 1

Namco Museum and Namco Museum 50th Anniversary collection

Two loose Gamecube games:

Star Wars Rogue Leader

Star Wars the Clone Wars

Then this weekend I had to work the entire weekend at both of my jobs, but because I was driving by my usual thrift store on the way home from my other job I stopped there and found a Boxed NES Classic Edition for $20. I never managed to snag one of those when they were around and am happy to own it. It was hanging out in the board games section.

I had the best weekend for games I've had in a while! First was an estate sale on Friday where the owner was trying to clear out a house for demo work - I managed to get the SNES and Wii lots pictured below for $100 total. Bubsy and Home Alone 2 were both games I had as a kid and, while they aren't great, it's nice to have boxes copies of them. Zombies Ate My Neighbors is an excellent find, too. On Saturday I took the kiddo out to some community sales that turned out to have far less houses than anticipated, but while the odds were slim the finds were good. The blu-rays and CDs were $20 for everything, the Switch games were $10 each, and the Lego sets (still sealed inside) were $5. Not too shabby all around!

92ozXBH.jpg

lPCJtcG.jpg

jGf3cBV.jpg

dL0xVZz.jpg

Update from last post- Sold the soundbar and sub for $150 on FB so everything else ends up being free! Also I believe that Wii was one of the 3  bundles I sold to a game store in FL on Ebay.

Goodwill was actually decent one day this week! The Mario plush was $3.67 and when I got home I found $3 in the back pouch!, mens size 10.5 Hokas were $11.05, Nyko wireless sensor bar was $3.67, 5 LBS York weights were $4.54, the sealed Dale Jr Mountain Dew Truetimber Call was $15 but the last one on Ebay sold for $60, the bag of Skylanders was $10.67 and there was maybe $25 in value inside, the PC parts were in a mobo box for $2.54. Theres a Duron processor, some ram sticks, a Sound Blaster Live card, a Farallon modem, and an ATI Rage Pro Turbo graphics card. Since ive got the old XP eMachine still out from storage I guess I could actually test this stuff! Then I saw all the Spongebob stuff- nothing is newer than 2004- maybe $25-$30 total. The sealed "Switch Em Up" sells for $50-$60 shipped! And the sealed antenna topper last sold for $40!

And the small thrift providing yet again! They had to run over to their "Christmas store" real fast to grab this box of Wii games. Almost all are complete, the 2 Wii Sports Resorts have everything except the discs. $54- and keep in mind I couldve got these for like a dollar apiece. They understand what type of store they are and that its all donations. Lady behind me in line recognized me from work and mentioned her son moved to Taiwan and left some games. She said she might bring them into the library for me one day! Told her I do offer something back since I feel weird getting free stuff honestly.

mvPDVhK.jpeg
0wCHToa.jpeg

bread's done
Back