25% off Used and Previously Viewed @ goHastings.com

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']got black ops today. disc looks perfect except no manual and the case is rough up.

probably not going to purchase thro them again[/QUOTE]

Nice, more games for the rest of us.

Received my PS3 Tron Evolution yesterday. It came in like new condition and even included an unused DLC code from Best Buy. The controls are rather squirrely but the game is engaging. My 9 year old daughter adapted to the controls quickly and we are both leveling up at the same pace in our individual games. Nice tie in with the movie. Still waiting on my other two games I ordered.

Aw, dang. I thought this thread was about a current promotion. Was ready to pull the trigger on a used copy of Dirt 3 with 25% off. Dang.

EDIT: as I found on retailmenot, there is a $5 off $30 coupon that's good for games: DADSANDGRADS

That would make 360 Dirt 3 be $44.72 shipped. Hmm. Mulling it over... but thinking that a $40 new price is around the corner....

[quote name='crunchewy']Aw, dang. I thought this thread was about a current promotion. Was ready to pull the trigger on a used copy of Dirt 3 with 25% off. Dang.

EDIT: as I found on retailmenot, there is a $5 off $30 coupon that's good for games: DADSANDGRADS

That would make 360 Dirt 3 be $44.72 shipped. Hmm. Mulling it over... but thinking that a $40 new price is around the corner....[/QUOTE]

We'll see Dirt 3 for

I got a 30% off coupon im gonna use (for previous customers) on MLB the show.

Is there anything else previously viewed/used thats worth adding to the order for the 360/ps3 ?

Borderlands, Motorstorm 2, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, and Mod Nation Racers all arrived like-new. Only complaint is Borderlands is the GH edition, but that's my own OCD against red cases...

How does goHastings handle refunds on cancelled items? I ordered four games for a total of $38.06, but one of them was cancelled. The other three have shipped, and I have two "pending" charges of $38.06 listed on my credit card statement. Are they going to give me a credit on my card for the amount of the fourth game or put through a charge for the three games and drop the pending ones?

[quote name='Zbornak']How does goHastings handle refunds on cancelled items? I ordered four games for a total of $38.06, but one of them was cancelled. The other three have shipped, and I have two "pending" charges of $38.06 listed on my credit card statement. Are they going to give me a credit on my card for the amount of the fourth game or put through a charge for the three games and drop the pending ones?[/QUOTE]From experience, they can take up to 3 business days before they disappear. It is quite annoying, to say the least. :roll:

[quote name='VVaffle']From experience, they can take up to 3 business days before they disappear. It is quite annoying, to say the least. :roll:[/QUOTE]

mines go up to two weeks. But yes, they will just replace the pending full charge with an adjusted final charge.

bread's done
Back