25% off Used and Previously Viewed @ goHastings.com

25% is pretty good. The higher percentages are often accompanied by price increases anyway. Gonna start looking around, I'll post back if I see anything inticing.

Was looking only at PS3 games, seem like good deals for well reviewed games: (Before shipping)

Yakuza 4 $24.18
Dead space 2 $23.37
Killzone 3 $24.21

[quote name='kobeisgod']Was looking only at PS3 games, seem like good deals for well reviewed games: (Before shipping)

Yakuza 4 $24.18
Dead space 2 $23.37
Killzone 3 $24.21[/QUOTE]

Not bad at all - especially on Yakuza 4

I just want Twilight Princess for Wii, but it's the same price used as new. Code doesn't really help after shipping.

Took advantage of the 40% off sale last weekend, and it was my first experience with GoHastings.

Games arrived with basic shipping in three days. GoW collection and Monster Hunter Tri cost me 23 bucks total, and came in mint/complete condition.

Would buy more now, but gonna hold out for another 40% coupon...

for 71$ shipped I got:
CoD: Black Ops (PS3)
FF4: The Complete Ed (PSP)
Yakuza 4 (PS3)

I was tempted to get Killzone 3 and Dead Space 2 but Killzone 3, I'm not too sure about ( if you guys want to convince me that'd be great) and Dead Space 2 was 47$ used but 31$ previously viewed, and I'm a bit wary on PV.

Jumped on Venetica for $11.70 before it went OOS. Hasn't been traded much on Goozex, so hopes aren't terribly high that I'll get it there in the next two years, even though I'm just 16 in the queue.

Picked up

DJ Hero 2 (360) $7.83
Lego Star Wars III: Clone Wars (360) $27.78

I'm completely breaking two of my rules tonight:

1. Only buy GoHastings' Used, not Previously Viewed (both were)
2. Don't buy 360 games for more than $13.

[quote name='akuma77']new: fallout new vegas $20.

used: $31... :'([/QUOTE]

If you've got a Blockbuster nearby, they're having a B1G1 sale right now and have copies of FO:NV in spades. Could pick one up used there for $14.99 AND get a second game like Singularity or Enslaved for free.

[quote name='Kylearan']If you've got a Blockbuster nearby, they're having a B1G1 sale right now and have copies of FO:NV in spades. Could pick one up used there for $14.99 AND get a second game like Singularity or Enslaved for free.[/QUOTE]
tbh i have a strong dislike for BBV
i rather pay extra elsewhere than to give BBV any of my money :cool:

would hav picked up black ops but been waiting for two weeks for a copy i ordered from glyde and don't know the status...:(

[quote name='mattcube64']Took advantage of the 40% off sale last weekend, and it was my first experience with GoHastings.

Games arrived with basic shipping in three days. GoW collection and Monster Hunter Tri cost me 23 bucks total, and came in mint/complete condition.

Would buy more now, but gonna hold out for another 40% coupon...[/QUOTE]

Where did you get a 40% coupon? email?

Thanks, OP, I ordered Halo Reach Limited Edition for $25 shipped. I'm not really confident that gohastings won't ship me the standard edition, but we'll see.

Could someone tell me the difference between used and previously viewed? Is it something along the lines of used games are guaranteed to come with cases and manuals and previously viewed aren't?

Some great deals imho, and most of their used prices were cheaper than Gamestop's before the discount. Shipping is a bit high, but no tax for me (Illinois):

(all PS3)
Modnation Racers: 16.74 = 12.56
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (still ~30 used at gamestop) 19.47 = 14.51
Motorstorm Pacific Rift 12.45 = 9.34
Borderlands 9.93 = 7.45 (now to see if I can find a rental copy of the GotY to get the DLC...)
53.08 shipped.

[quote name='Whambamm']Could someone tell me the difference between used and previously viewed? Is it something along the lines of used games are guaranteed to come with cases and manuals and previously viewed aren't?[/QUOTE]

According to a fatwallet thread I saw on DVD's/BD's, "previously viewed" means they rented it out themselves before, whereas "used" means someone traded it in.

Yeah, you usually want to get "used" instead of "previously viewed" when possible. Either way I've had excellent luck with getting good quality games, although they've sent me the wrong thing a couple of times.

The 9.99 figure sale wasn't to bad either. A good place to pick up the Dr Manhattan Watchmen figure sine he's a bit hard to come by.

Me? I was excited to see the Ratchet and Clank series 1 Ratchet/Clank figure pack or 9.99 (came to 14.50 shipped for me.) Usually runs 25 shipped + on ebay so great deal!

Hmmm. I just ordered Black Ops (360) from them a couple days ago. Coulda saved myself another $2 with 25% instead of just 20%. I wonder if they'd adjust the price...

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Looking around at the site, they also have a new game sale going on for Memorial Day.

Highlights include:

Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker $9.99
Metal Gear Solid 4 $9.99
Dead Space (360/PS3) $9.99
Army of Two: The 40th Day (360/PS3) $9.99
Dante's Inferno (360/PS3) $9.99
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) $14.99

Check it out here: http://www.gohastings.com/browse/GA...464/N/2459+4294938757/departmentName/GAME.uts[/QUOTE]

I just grabbed Metal Gear Solid 4 and Demon's Souls (on sale for $14.99).

Thanks!

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Here comes the cancellations. Yakuza 4 and final fantasy 4 were canceled.[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks man. I'm surprised I haven't had any games canceled.

Thanks OP.. Almost everything I'd want was OoS but I did grab a few collection fillers.
g46331fny2g.jpg
$26.71
g43194yp3kt.jpg
$5.55
g46025vjf81.jpg
$6.43
g39021hwc90.jpg
$9.34
g42734zzuba.jpg
$3.72

Man what is up with gohastings.

The 30% off deal a couple weeks ago I ordered Star Ocean International and a couple days later it was canceled. I went to the site and it still showed it as being able to be ordered used.

Then today I decided to grab nhl 11 with this 25% off deal since I've been wanting to play a hockey game recently, and it just got canceled again.

Guess I should just stop trying to order from there.

bread's done
Back