250GB Xbox 360 Slim HDD for 89.99 @ Amazon

Nice deal. OP you might want to add slim style to your thread title just so people know it's for the slim and not the old style if they're browsing.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Nice deal. OP you might want to add slim style to your thread title just so people know it's for the slim and not the old style if they're browsing.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, meant to do that.

There is a 3rd party seller that has good feedback and claims it is the OEM HDD for $76 shipped. Can't use the credit though. Amazon has great buyer protection. I bought mine from Amazon then later saw that.

i bought mine last week it was $90 at the time, from what i've read SOME of the 3rd party sellers are selling the non microsoft HD's so be careful before you buy. i didn't wanna risk it so i just bought one from amazon.

If you're not going to buy a genuine hard drive you might as well spend $55-$60 to do it yourself and save some money.

[quote name='RoGo7']Which HDD is a good buy for a non-slim? I want a genuine one. How do I make sure to get that?[/QUOTE]

The best way to be sure you're getting a genuine drive is to pay a lot of money to a big retailer. Otherwise it's hard to know what you're going to get. That's for online purchasing anyway. Personally, I'd rather do the upgrade myself and use the money I saved to buy games.

[quote name='pwnthee']how long is that $50 credit good for? My biggest thing is wanting the matte finish instead of the glossy finish.[/QUOTE]If you're talking about when the credit itself expires, it's May 31, 2012; if you're asking when the $50 credit offer expires, I think it lasts only through the week since it's a PM of BB's deal.

bread's done
Back