27 DEAD in Elementary School shooting in Connecticut

[quote name='dragonjud']I was following this from very early, and the amount of incorrect information that the press spread was just saddening. From misinformation, to interviewing 6 year olds, I lost any respect I had for any of those people...it was all about the story.
[/QUOTE]

If you want it to change, stop watching the news. I'm not saying YOU specifically or that you're a news junkie, I'm just saying that this will continue to go on as long as idiots keep eating up the news. They will find a way to feed their appetites and rake in the dough.

[quote name='ced']Alot of these mass shooters decide to take themselves out it seems. I think most people were surprised that they captured the one in Aurora and even more surprisingly without much of a fight.[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of these mass shooters go into it with the intention of committing suicide and just want to take as many people with them as possible so they can make others feel the pain they feel. I think the guy in Aurora got cold feet for the suicide part of it but he clearly had no intention of returning to his old life with the way he had turned his apartment into a death trap.

I'm sick of all those gun hating fucks. People haveto deal with the fact that shit happens. We arent letting go of our 2nd amendment. Ever.

It is a tragedy. But tbh, couldn't have been stopped.

[quote name='Skooba81']I just found out that some looney church is going to protest these poor children's funerals because they feel this was a "judgement" from God...makes me sick...I am strongly considering going to help form a human barrier to keep these nut jobs away. I just don't understand how people can use something like this to promote their own agendas...its truly sad...[/QUOTE]
The Westboro Baptist Chruch. The whole "God hates $$$s" people. fucking scum of the Earth.

^ Because god hates $$$s and children I guess. That is one hateful god.

They had to evacuate a Newtown church that had noon mass because of a threat of some kind.

Good ol Westboro. Saddest sack of attention whores, trolls and flamebaiters to exploit the first amendment I've ever had the honor of meeting. I generally like people but the one told me 'to go back to Mexico where (my) uneducated ass came from" as I merely glanced at him and it went south from there. (Sidenote: US born Filipino with a college degree so LOL 0 for 3.)

[quote name='ced']Good ol Westboro. Saddest sack of attention whores, trolls and flamebaiters to exploit the first amendment I've ever had the honor of meeting. I generally like people but the one told me 'to go back to Mexico where (my) uneducated ass came from" as I merely glanced at him and it went south from there. (Sidenote: US born Filipino with a college degree so LOL 0 for 3.)[/QUOTE]

Those idiots DESERVE bad shit to happen to them, which means it never will.

On the subject of religion, a big "fuck off" goes out to Mike Huckabee for playing the religion card again. Of course violence would disappear if we all were the same religion...

525814_10151202807303335_1594678346_n.jpg

[quote name='keithp']
525814_10151202807303335_1594678346_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:roll:

So let me get this straight, an all knowing and powerful being is pissed off because he (and why is it a he again?) isn't allowed in schools. If he was there would be world peace?

Because to me it seems like God is just a fucking asshole who doesn't give a fuck about anyone besides himself to the point he killed 20 six or seven year olds to prove a point.

Sounds more like a demon than a god to me.

I've read the bible three times (sorta) and it's one of the most violent books I've ever read.

I don't think allowing Christianity in schools is going to make things less violent.

We aired a touching story about all the victims last night. Very emotional, I broke down a little. I commend any attempt of bringing the victims front and center.

[quote name='computingwarren']I'm sick of all those gun hating fucks. People haveto deal with the fact that shit happens. We arent letting go of our 2nd amendment. Ever.

It is a tragedy. But tbh, couldn't have been stopped.[/QUOTE]

So what's the solution or are these routine massacres okay with you? It's unfortunite to see people unwilling to bend on this issue.

[quote name='GUNNM']why don't school shootings happen at black schools...?
jus sayin[/QUOTE]

why....

do you want that to happen to white schools..?:hot:

bread's done
Back