3/24-3/30 Extra 40% Trade-in credit on ALL Xbox 360 games. PUR Members

hensleyc

CAGiversary!
Present your PowerUp Rewards (Pro) card at any GameStop while trading in Xbox 360 games and get an additional 40% for its store credit value.
hYK95.png

As always:
"Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Offer good toward games normally accepted in trade only. Cannot be combined with any other offer."

Think this will stack with the current offers:
3 games+10%
5 games+20%
7 games+30%

Looking forward to some good news:)

This maybe worth it plenty then seeings how I've got 7 360 games and another two PS3

[quote name='Falcon Sweet']Think this will stack with the current offers:
3 games+10%
5 games+20%
7 games+30%

Looking forward to some good news:)

This maybe worth it plenty then seeings how I've got 7 360 games and another two PS3[/QUOTE]

Deals never stack. The only thing that stacks is the extra 10% PUR discount, but since this sounds like you have to already be a member to get the 40%, there probably is no extra 10%.

Nice 10% bonus after they drop values by 30% across the board the day before.

[quote name='chriscolbert']Deals never stack. The only thing that stacks is the extra 10% PUR discount, but since this sounds like you have to already be a member to get the 40%, there probably is no extra 10%.[/QUOTE]

I imagine the 10% will still stack on, it's one of the reasons to have the card in the first place. I was going to trade Hot Pursuit into BB for $20 but maybe this will be enough to get me more at GS instead.

I just traded two games in, and the extra 10% does stack. Why they don't advertise it as being 50% then, I have no idea, considering you have to be a PUR member for this promotion. Either way, an extra 50% is nice. I got $42 for Black Ops.

According to the tracker here, Enslaved is getting $10.50, so that would be $15.75 credit for a game I paid $15.90 (including tax) for. Nice! ARGH!!! I was looking at Amazon's trade price. GS is $5.

Halo: Reach is listed at 16.50, so plus 50%would be $24.75. Hmmm, I bought the Legendary for $60 with a $25 GC and sold the Flaming Helmet code for $33, so I could make $20 and keep the statue if I trade it. Considering I've yet to finish Halo 3(!) or even Halo 2(!!!), I may do just that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chriscolbert']Deals never stack. The only thing that stacks is the extra 10% PUR discount, but since this sounds like you have to already be a member to get the 40%, there probably is no extra 10%.[/QUOTE]

It does stack with the PUR card. Bringing your trade-in credit to 50%.

When will the massive trade-in deals ever end? It seems like it's been just a string of one after another... enough already, I'm ready to BUY.

[quote name='xskaxninjax']I just traded two games in, and the extra 10% does stack. Why they don't advertise it as being 50% then, I have no idea, considering you have to be a PUR member for this promotion. Either way, an extra 50% is nice. I got $42 for Black Ops.[/QUOTE]

$42 for Black Ops?

I got 36 during the 50% and PUR. I think

AC:Brotherhood will be 30 dollars with this deal, including the paid PUR card. Pretty good since I only bought it for 28 dollars and played it to death (and then accidentally deleted my save :/)

If the BC2 Vietnam cards are there, I'll pick that up, or maybe just a 1600 MS point card and Saints Row 2.

[quote name='DirkBelig']According to the tracker here, Enslaved is getting $10.50, so that would be $15.75 credit for a game I paid $15.90 (including tax) for. Nice! ARGH!!! I was looking at Amazon's trade price. GS is $5.

Halo: Reach is listed at 16.50, so plus 50%would be $24.75. Hmmm, I bought the Legendary for $60 with a $25 GC and sold the Flaming Helmet code for $33, so I could make $20 and keep the statue if I trade it. Considering I've yet to finish Halo 3(!) or even Halo 2(!!!), I may do just that.[/QUOTE]

I am in the same boat. I bought the legendry edition and sold the code for $40. and I think this is the best I will get for this game. Also, I am dying to play Killzone 3.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Goodbye, Homefront. And good riddance.[/QUOTE]:lol: I totally agree with you. What a stinker it was, I was really looking forward to it also. Sold mine on ebay, since I didnt use the online code I was able to get $10 more than the current ebay prices.

[quote name='takingshape']Is the 40% deal exclusively for just Power Rewards Pro members or also the standard free membership?[/QUOTE]

I think the 40 percent deal is for the Power Up Rewards members, pro or not. You just won't get that extra 10 percent.

By the way, traded in AC : Brotherhood an hour ago, no problems, just bring that PUR card. Got me some BC2 Vietnam!

Of course I just got done trading in my games... and it was the only time in the last year that I traded anything in.

*sigh*

Oh well, I hate buying things from Gamestop anyway. Good deal for those with stuff to get rid of :)

[quote name='Mongoose07']Of course I just got done trading in my games... and it was the only time in the last year that I traded anything in.

*sigh*

Oh well, I hate buying things from Gamestop anyway. Good deal for those with stuff to get rid of :)[/QUOTE]

That's your own fault with all the %50 extra on trade ins they've had in the last few months you almost had to try to miss them.

[quote name='Microshock']I think the 40 percent deal is for the Power Up Rewards members, pro or not. You just won't get that extra 10 percent.

By the way, traded in AC : Brotherhood an hour ago, no problems, just bring that PUR card. Got me some BC2 Vietnam![/QUOTE]

Was AC:B still $20 base?

Looks like I'll be trading in a few games so I can pick up Nascar 2011 on tuesday! AC:B is going for sure (I haven't hardly played it since I got it, too many games I've gotten hooked on lol)

If I sign up for pro at the time of trading them in will this still apply? I can't seem to find this deal referenced anywhere on the PowerUp Rewards site?

[quote name='ShadowXOR']If I sign up for pro at the time of trading them in will this still apply? I can't seem to find this deal referenced anywhere on the PowerUp Rewards site?[/QUOTE]

Yes even if you get the free card the TIV will bump up 40% on the trade ins on the same transaction. If you have/get the pro card you get a 50% bump.

I am debating should I trade in my MVC3 and AC to gamestop for like 63 as I only have a regular card or trade in mvc3 at amazon for 35 and AC:B for 28 at gamestop as amazon credit is a lot more useful than gamestop credit. Also, for the trade in 3 game for extra 10% can I toss in crappy ps2 game for that like 2 360 and 1 ps2 game.

[quote name='mith0s']Anyone have trade-in for Crysis 2 (360)?[/QUOTE]

I'd give you some money for Crysis 2 instead of you trading it to them

[quote name='mith0s']Anyone have trade-in for Crysis 2 (360)?[/QUOTE]
I'm going to stop and probably trade it tonight so ill post when I do. (Hopefully its close to $30)

[quote name='rs600cubed']I'm going to stop and probably trade it tonight so ill post when I do. (Hopefully its close to $30)[/QUOTE]

Toys R Us will give you $38 credit for Crysis 2. I just traded in Homefront for $37.50 and picked up a couple 3DS games.

Cool, while hot pursuit was fun while it lasted I'm getting ready for Shift 2 Unleashed so I'm gonna go ahead and trade in the hot pursuit and grab Lost Odyssey before I can't find it anymore.

I have a personal gaming goal of playing every game Nobuo Uematsu has done music for. :D

[quote name='HydroX']I guess it's time to get rid of Madden NFL 11 before it plummets to 50 cents next week.[/QUOTE]
Hoping they have the special they had last year...if you don't want Madden 12, just cancel it in the near future.

[quote name='ryne candy']Hoping they have the special they had last year...if you don't want Madden 12, just cancel it in the near future.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it was around March 3rd of last year when that offer was valid... and giving $40 credit for a sports game a few months before the next year's version arrives, I'm sure they took a huge loss from that and learned their lesson.

[quote name='Munny1212']will this be active till the end of the day today?[/QUOTE]

The end of the day Wednesday I believe. I could be wrong. If I am, someone please correct me.

bread's done
Back