[3/3/2013] H: Wii Sports Resort w/ motion plus, Zack & Wiki, Tales of Symphonia, Driver (Xbox 360)

I am very interested in some of your games for the N64 (Paper Mario Mario Kart 64). I am new here so i dont really understand how this works yet.

Oh wow, get me rid of these N64 games... I'm sick of looking at them. Haha, they are doubles. My games are put away in the shelf. So these games on the floor gotta go!

EDIT: All 10 N64 games SOLD! Will be shipped out in the afternoon
Yay now I think I can get 2 or 3 more games for Wii or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, there's not much to look at... I'll add many more later, I think next month so don't expect to see that many of bumps from me as usual, of course. =P

I'm looking to buy ANY Pokemon HOLO [Non-reverse] cards at $1-3 each. Will pay for the cheapest shipping, just add 20 cents to 2nd additional card, and so on... PM me if you get any!

I may or may not have some Pokemon cards you'll be interested in, I'll have to fish around at home and let you know what they are.

[quote name='Placebo']I may or may not have some Pokemon cards you'll be interested in, I'll have to fish around at home and let you know what they are.[/quote]

Ok sure.

My list's dead but I'm still opened to making offers to buy games. =D

I'm holding and will be collecting many things from bunch of old friends. I don't know what they got but I think it'll be a good haul since they are not "game-price wise" - willing to let them go for real cheap just to get rid of them. They will be included on my future, own lowball sale sometimes in May.

Anyone needs Xenogears disc 1 game? Found it in my sister's room. Can't find the disc 2. Sorry. If I find it, I'll include it.

[quote name='sosodead']You're right, the pictures fucking suck.[/quote]

Of course, what do you expect from cell phones... well, is there any reason to post this kind of comment? o_O;

I don't tolerate profanity but at least, it's not direct at me so I would take it as if nothing happened. =P Anyway, thanks for looking at my Flickr gallery. XD

--- Added 2 Lunar games box sets!

Wow, I just took a closer look at the list. Looks like you spent a lot of time on it trying to make it look nice. Good job. It's too bad, you can polish turd.... I'll let you figure out the rest you're a smart and cool dude.

[quote name='sosodead']Wow, I just took a closer look at the list. Looks like you spent a lot of time on it trying to make it look nice. Good job. It's too bad, you can polish turd.... I'll let you figure out the rest you're a smart and cool dude.[/quote]

I'm not a dude. Actually, I didn't spend much of times. It's only when I have time. If you want to say something, just PM me. I rather posts related to my thread. =D

how much for
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (box set with everything)
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (box set with everything)
Megaman Legends 1
Silent Hill

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much for
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (box set with everything)
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (box set with everything)
Megaman Legends 1
Silent Hill[/quote]

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (box set with everything) $45
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (box set with everything) $45
Megaman Legends 1 $15
Silent Hill $20

If you buy all 4, I would do $100 for all plus shipping cost (?).
I try my best by pricing tens off from ebay to make it cheaper for CAGs here.

[quote name='greenrocks']Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (box set with everything) $45
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (box set with everything) $45
Megaman Legends 1 $15
Silent Hill $20

If you buy all 4, I would do $100 for all plus shipping cost (?).
I try my best by pricing tens off from ebay to make it cheaper for CAGs here.[/QUOTE]
sorry no thankz for Lunar 1 & 2 45 each i'll take Silent Hill & Megaman Legends 1 for 35shipped would u ship first and do u have pics

[quote name='starmask2k3']sorry no thankz for Lunar 1 & 2 45 each i'll take Silent Hill & Megaman Legends 1 for 35shipped would u ship first and do u have pics[/quote]

Added pictures for Silent Hill and Megaman Legends 1!

EDIT: Starmask, ok, since 45 is no good for you. How much would you offer for each set? Let me know. I'm willing to go down a little. I'm not looking into making big bucks but rather quick, sufficient cash. =P

EDIT2: Since you have more than 80+ feedbacks which looks great, so I might be willing to send first.

[quote name='starmask2k3']sorry no thankz for Lunar 1 & 2 45 each i'll take Silent Hill & Megaman Legends 1 for 35shipped would u ship first and do u have pics[/quote]

Added pictures for Silent Hill and Megaman Legends 1!

EDIT: Starmask, ok, since 45 is no good for you. How much would you offer for each set? Let me know. I'm willing to go down a little. I'm not looking into making big bucks but rather quick, sufficient cash. =P

EDIT2: Since you have more than 80+ feedbacks which looks great, so I might be willing to send first.

[quote name='greenrocks']Added pictures for Silent Hill and Megaman Legends 1!

EDIT2: Since you have more than 80+ feedbacks which looks great, so I might be willing to send first.[/QUOTE]
is this Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (Four Disc Collector's Edition)

Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete

would u go 75shipped for all four

[quote name='Shady3011']Good luck selling the PS1 lot. I'd buy some games, but I can't afford the whole thing at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, not the whole thing but how about the lowball? Would you like to participate? Or buy some games instead of the whole collection?

bread's done
Back