[3/3/2013] H: Wii Sports Resort w/ motion plus, Zack & Wiki, Tales of Symphonia, Driver (Xbox 360)

[quote name='greenrocks']Maybe, not the whole thing but how about the lowball? Would you like to participate? Or buy some games instead of the whole collection?[/QUOTE]

If you have a lowball, I'd take part in it. If you'd rather still sell it as a bundle, I would still like to buy some of the games if you don't mind breaking it up. Let me know what you end up choosing.

[quote name='ayuchan']so how much did you get in the end?[/QUOTE]

I rather not disclose the sold price publicly. If you want to know, PM me.

I have a bunch of Poke'mon cards that I'd be willing to trade/sell, whichever option works for you.

If you did want to trade, what would you be willing to trade?

And if you want to buy, how much would you want to buy for?

I have the original and Jungle series complete. I also have some promos that are hard to come by (movie set, couple of Nintendo Power exclusives). I can send you pictures if you'd like. Send me a price via PM.

Edit: Actually, Base and Jungle are missing a few cards. ([SIZE=-1]Electabuzz & [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Electrode for Base and Holo Vaporeon for Jungle[/SIZE]) Just a heads up. Also have an incomplete Fossil collection if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still looking for Pokemon cards in about a month or two, I can get my hands on a shitload once I get back home from school. I have mostly the first batch and "jungle" edition I think? All in sleeves or plastic casing if I recall correctly. Almost all of the jungle cards should be first edition. So yeah, let me know, I stopped fucking around with these cards probably in 6th grade-ish so yeah, collection is pretty impressive but totally incomplete especially with all the random new editions they came out with.

Sorry, went on a pretty long hiatus. Been busy quite lately. I got some new stuff coming in and I would like to get something in exchange. So here's what I have to offer for barter or sale. =]

If there's any pending trade I'd forgot from last year or so, please PM me to resolve. Thanks, Kat.

Gee, I'm quite busy these days but I miss my times where I spend buying and selling stuff on CAG. Got 2 things up. Not much, but hey, as usual, I'm always buying.

Priority buying is Blu Ray STEELBOOKS! Please PM or post with title and price. You'll get a PM if I'm interested in getting from you. Thanks, Kat.

bread's done
Back