$3 Amazon MP3 Credit FREE

[quote name='HarkenSlash']Be sure to pick up "The 99 Darkest Pieces of Classical Music" for only $1.99 while you still can. It's seriously the best collection of classical music I have ever seen, especially since it's basically 2 cents per song.[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's a sweet deal for a ton of good classical. Hmmm, might have to make a 'sibling' account. ;)

Oh lame, they require you install their downloader thing. Screw that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']Wow, that's a sweet deal for a ton of good classical. Hmmm, might have to make a 'sibling' account. ;)

Oh lame, they require you install their downloader thing. Screw that.[/QUOTE]

you can click skip and continue

[quote name='HarkenSlash']Be sure to pick up "The 99 Darkest Pieces of Classical Music" for only $1.99 while you still can. It's seriously the best collection of classical music I have ever seen, especially since it's basically 2 cents per song.[/QUOTE]Classical music without any of the great composers = you get what you pay for.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Nothing that I didn't already own interest me for October's $5 sale so I'll wait till tomorrow to make a purchase.

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']you can click skip and continue[/QUOTE]
Yes, but it's required for the albums because you can't DL the MP3's individually. You download something like a .cue file and get them that way from their downloader. Really sucks unless you know of a way around that.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Classical music without any of the great composers = you get what you pay for.[/QUOTE]
Of course there are great composers included. Bach, Vivaldi, Shostakovich, Liszt, Schubert, Chopin, Handel, Brahms, Beethoven, Rachmaninov, and Mozart are all fantastic in my opinion.

Thanks OP! I wish I had seen this before I just bought a song off of iTunes lol but I'll still get some use out of it!

[quote name='Sway']Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Nothing that I didn't already own interest me for October's $5 sale so I'll wait till tomorrow to make a purchase.[/QUOTE]

I think it's over. If you didn't use your credit before 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time -- it has expired. That was about 30 minutes ago.

Thanks OP. Purchased Led Zeppelin's "Presence" with discount.

EDIT: I used the coupon yesterday, not just this moment.

bread's done
Back