3 Monthes of Live Free For Everyone!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimmujed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Xbox Australia has a little offer going that if you bought Lips for Xbox 360 (Australian) then you can get 3 months of Xbox Live Free.

As we've seen in the past, they don't check these things very good (Free arcade games, Fable 2 Collector's Edition Content, etc.)

SO, all you have to do is go Here:
http://www.xbox.com/en-au/pm/lipsoffer/

Not trying to steal your LamerTags, that is a real xbox.com site.

and the UPC code (I had to search all over for this thing) is: 882224731829
(NOTE: All UPC Codes for a region are the same, how do you think they sell multiple copies of the same game in a store?)

Remember it will be 4-6 weeks after the end date (1/15/08) before you get your code.

Might work might not, figured I'd share it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of curiosity, do I have to have an Aussie registered Gamertag? Sounds great if it works though...

Thanks OP.

[quote name='dimmujed']As we've seen in the past, they don't check these things very good (Free arcade games, Fable 2 Collector's Edition Content, etc.)[/QUOTE]

And don't forget the free copy of Halo 3 deal with the purchase of a 360 from xbox.com last year. My brother & I signed up though we didn't qualify and they sent us both a copy LOL.

[quote name='meatwad3000']I am curious though How legit is this site? that the OP posted[/quote]

I'd say the official Australian xbox.com website is pretty legit...

Did anyone else notice this on the right of the page?

"Limit of 1 per person and you must have valid sales receipt for LIPS from retailer"

hmm

[quote name='the_punisher']If this works, you win man of the year :).[/quote]

Thanks punisher... Go ahead and burn your MOTY award in January. I was holding out to impress you in November. :cry:

we'll give it a shot, if it works, you'll be the cag hero of the year (and we're only 10 days into it!)

edit: haha, i didn't even see the other posts naming him man of the year if it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back