Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Shoagie']what a fun game
Final Score: 58 to 5[/QUOTE]

i hate when you tie in the first round.. noone ever wins lol

noone is ever going to make it to the high ranks

would you risk 656 bucks to win 1310 NEVER

hell i would never risk 5 bucks to win 10

[quote name='slidecage']i hate when you tie in the first round.. noone ever wins lol

noone is ever going to make it to the high ranks

would you risk 656 bucks to win 1310 NEVER

hell i would never risk 5 bucks to win 10[/quote]

highest ive gotten is $1.60

think the highest i got was 48 cents then lost it all the way down to a penny... back up to 12 cents now

it says beta will last 3 to 6 months? but i seen people with join dates as far back as JUNE 2005

something makes me think this will never come out of beta

[quote name='SpazX']I still have invites as well if anybody still needs one[/QUOTE]

Give me one! I've been wanting to dick around with this thign since I've heard about it...I get bored doing schoolwork =(.

Reality's Fringe said:
Give me one! I've been wanting to dick around with this thign since I've heard about it...I get bored doing schoolwork =(.
Haha, alright, just PM me your email or put your email here and I'll send you one.

Kayden, if you still need one then PM me your email too.

I'm all out of invites again, have fun playing everybody, hope you win something (I have no luck at all :p).

I have 3 as well. Anyone who wants one PM me. It actually pays too! I won $20 and got my checks in 6 days from Toronto, Canada. I will take pictures of them for the non-believers.

[quote name='daewezzy']Quick questions, when you cash out can you play again?[/quote]

Since their FAQ says you can cash out 3 times a month, i would assume yes

Maybe this was a bad idea. I always get anxious when it comes to money. I don't want to have a panic attack over $0.02 :lol:

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Since their FAQ says you can cash out 3 times a month, i would assume yes[/quote]Thanks, i should have read the FAQ lol. Anyway I have 1 more invite so send me a PM if you want it.

[quote name='Kayden']Maybe this was a bad idea. I always get anxious when it comes to money. I don't want to have a panic attack over $0.02 :lol:[/quote]

I'm staying on level 6 for right now, I took a stab at level 7 and lost $0.64, and that was probably the hardest 64 cents I ever lost.

And might I suggest unchecking "Auto Players" at the bottom of the page. I personally don't trust the skill of their CPU players.

[quote name='Kayden']I can't break .10. :lol: Everytime I hit 10 I loose.[/quote]

I'm at $0.95 right now. I wonder how much money Moola.com makes just from their advertisements. :lol:

[quote name='yukine']I'm at $0.95 right now. I wonder how much money Moola.com makes just from their advertisements. :lol:[/quote]

Enough to fund the pennies that keep shifting around their players, im sure

[quote name='yukine']I'm at $0.95 right now. I wonder how much money Moola.com makes just from their advertisements. :lol:[/quote]

Damn, just lost two games in a row, and I'm now back to $0.32.

I first read that as enough to fund their penises... :lol:

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Enough to fund the pennies that keep shifting around their players, im sure[/quote]

D'oh... I lost 4-5. It was a 2, I dropped a 1 and he laid a 2. Then we got a 1, I dropped a 2 and he laid a 1. Then a 4 came up. We both played 4s, then we both played 6s, then 5s, then 3s. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']D'oh... I lost 4-5. It was a 2, I dropped a 1 and he laid a 2. Then we got a 1, I dropped a 2 and he laid a 1. Then a 4 came up. We both played 4s, then we both played 6s, then 5s, then 3s. :lol:[/quote]

After the 4 tie, you shouldve dropped a 3. Trick is to get the other guy to drop their 6, and have yours still. Then you know that your 5 will beat or tie anything he drops...so you have the advantage.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']After the 4 tie, you shouldve dropped a 3. Trick is to get the other guy to drop their 6, and have yours still. Then you know that your 5 will beat or tie anything he drops...so you have the advantage.[/quote]

Its funny how much clearer the present is when its the past. :lol:

[quote name='hockeyman17']I have 3 as well. Anyone who wants one PM me. It actually pays too! I won $20 and got my checks in 6 days from Toronto, Canada. I will take pictures of them for the non-believers.[/quote]
So that's how I got the 80 cents from a payout, you must be the luckiest man alive, I can't get higher than $1.28 (and I lost all the 80 cents :p).

this game is cruel. and I love how I could wait until theres 2 seconds left and ill still show my nugget first. or is that just how it works? where it always shows me dropping it first?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']this game is cruel. and I love how I could wait until theres 2 seconds left and ill still show my nugget first. or is that just how it works? where it always shows me dropping it first?[/quote]

Thats how it works - it shows his first on his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back