3 Moola.com Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone needs an INvite Pm me

I got 3 invites left

Seems in the next few weeks a 2nd game will come out and by the end of may a 3rd game will come out

so if anyone needs an invite pm me....

in your PM include your EMAIL ADDRESS

thanks

I have 3 more invites as well, anyone that doesn't have an invite and would like one, feel free to PM me too with your e-mail address!

[quote name='SpazX']So that's how I got the 80 cents from a payout, you must be the luckiest man alive, I can't get higher than $1.28 (and I lost all the 80 cents :p).[/QUOTE]

Yep Spaz, that is my gift to you ;). Thanks again for the invite! I can't believe I won either, now I can't break $3.50. Anyways, here are the pics I promised all of you. Good luck!

Be sure to use me as your referrer!

DSC06304dd.jpg

I still have 2 Invites left

anyone want them PM me your email address

seems next game is to come out between now and end of april with thrid game by June

Can someone help me, i have had people send me invitations to my gmail account but it doesn't go through and i can't find it in my inbox, spam, no where.

[quote name='uEih']Can someone help me, i have had people send me invitations to my gmail account but it doesn't go through and i can't find it in my inbox, spam, no where.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I may have to ask for another invitation. I'll wait for a day or two and then see what happens.

Damn I got another 3 invites, I guess they just set you up with more whenever you use the 3, it took a while the first time though. Anyway, if anybody still hasn't had any luck getting invites then you can PM me and I'll get you one.

Yeah - it took awhile for my invite too. Ronniewrecked had to try a few times before it finally arrived today. I'm willing to share my 3 referrals if anyone wants them, but please ask the previous people in the thread first, so they can benefit from the referrals first.

i got 1 invite left but got this email notice

· Moola is available to residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Louisiana, Nevada and Quebec) only.
· It is against Moola's Terms of Use to register or operate multiple accounts. Suspected accounts may be subject to forfeiture of winnings and/or permanent banning from the site.

I wonder why Lousiana and nevada are not allowed to play in this

[quote name='slidecage']I wonder why Lousiana and nevada are not allowed to play in this[/quote]

Probably gambling laws.

[quote name='daewezzy']man i give up on this game. :([/QUOTE]

lol, i did too once I got at about 50 cents. I think a good strat is to use a 1 or 2 for the bigger values that are placed in the middle and save your high numbers to win the middle values of 3 and 4.... sorry if I didnt explain myself well.

also, sorry if my math is wrong.... but wouldnt the amount of users needed on the site to win the grand prize be expressed as 30! which results in one huge ass number.
LEt me know if im wrong...

[quote name='BasketCase1080']lol, i did too once I got at about 50 cents. I think a good strat is to use a 1 or 2 for the bigger values that are placed in the middle and save your high numbers to win the middle values of 3 and 4.... sorry if I didnt explain myself well.

also, sorry if my math is wrong.... but wouldnt the amount of users needed on the site to win the grand prize be expressed as 30! which results in one huge ass number.
LEt me know if im wrong...[/quote]

Well, you would need at least 1 billion pennies to payout ten million bucks.
And thats only if they somehow all syphon down to one member. Itll never happen. Even assuming each member gets $10 worth of pennies, youd still need a million players.

I always drop a one first. Don't know why... But I never hold my 6 for last. I beat everyone that tries that. Also, don't aim for as much as you can get. Play to 32. Make conservative moves. You don't need to take his 5 and 6 when you're at 27. If a 3 drops bid 4. He probably wont care and try to lay a one. that puts you at 35 and the winner.

[quote name='Kayden']I always drop a one first. Don't know why... But I never hold my 6 for last. I beat everyone that tries that. Also, don't aim for as much as you can get. Play to 32. Make conservative moves. You don't need to take his 5 and 6 when you're at 27. If a 3 drops bid 4. He probably wont care and try to lay a one. that puts you at 35 and the winner.[/quote]
I use 2 first, for people like you that drop one first :D puts me around 6, then depending on the next one, if its high I put the one, if its in the middle I put a 4, and if its low I put a 3 or 4.

And thank you for your strategy, aim for 32. I just won 3 in a row because I never thought about it that way. :D

DAMN! I was up to 2.56 and I started playing lower, I played a bunch of 1.28 and I LOST EVERYTHING!! GRAR

I got to $1.28 on my first try of the game and then lost at $2.56. I don't feel like starting back at $0.01 yet...gotta wait until the next time I'm really bored.

seems this site will be in beta for a long time

seems their sever cant even handle 200 people online at once .. that is why it crashed last night

LOL

[quote name='clariste']I'll take an invite if there are any floating around.[/quote]

Try PMing someone (like myself) with invites your email address.

[quote name='n8littlefield']I'm up to $5.12. I'm hoping to hit that magical $10 point soon.[/QUOTE]

i was up to 2.56 i think

risked it all and lost

31 to 30 points AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

back to a penny......

Yeah - I'm back down to .16, I lost a really close one. But, considering I got up that high in one day, I have hope to get there again tonight.

I can't wait until they add another game.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']if they added texas hold'em I would like that very much.[/QUOTE]

id much prefer omaha.... but not many people i know like that game too much. Either way itd be nice to play poker on moola rather than playing on all the jetset freerolls.

For the game they have I just go from 1-6 automatically and easily get up to 50 cents, then from there i try.

I got 3 invites by the way so PM if u want one.

They really do need more games... that one just gets too boring. I also don't like working this hard for money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back