$3 off any pre-owned game coupon at gamestop!

Potatoechomper12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, I got an email yesterday about a $3 off any preowned game coupon from Kongregate.

http://m.kongregate....f=GS_GoTACoupon

It says you have to get to level 2 in the game and your coupon will be emailed to you in 24 hours. Offer ends 12/18/13.

Limit 1 coupon per customer or household. Offer valid in stores only. Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption. Coupon not valid for items priced less than $3.00. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Coupon valid 12/8/13 through 12/29/13.

Edit: maybe this one works? Lol.

http://m.kongregate.com/pages/game-of-thrones-promo?haref=GS_GoTACoupon

Edit 2: thanks to stealthycow, we now know: "just in case anyone else is still waiting for their coupon, I did this a few days ago and never got it in my email, but I checked my kongregate account and I had a message with a link to the coupon in it. so you might want to check there."

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the two I had on the same PUR account at different stores. They're unique bar codes so they shouldn't have any issue with them.

I tried when this first was posted and again tonight and the link brings up the Promo page, but when I click Play Now it takes me to a page to download Tyrant unleashed or Sheep Happens. Oh we'll guess this deal wasn't meant for me :(
Just remove the m. from the link. For some reason OP linked you to the mobile site.

I see, this is how you CAGS repay me. All this years I've contributed to this humble site...

See if I ever post another deal again!
I hope you stick to your word. Take it a step further and never post again, please.

Anyone try using this coupon from their phone?

Some of us are too technologically advanced for printers.
Yes, you can use it from your phone.

Last edited:
Thanks OP. Trying to figure out if I want to get Killer Is Dead, Saints Row 4, Dead Island Riptide, or hope that Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus's used price goes down aswell next when its on sale.

dont know why i cant get it to work tried 4 different email got all of them to level 2 and never got a coupon

just in case anyone else is still waiting for their coupon, I did this a few days ago and never got it in my email, but I checked my kongregate account and I had a message with a link to the coupon in it. so you might want to check there.
i'm giving credit to stealthycow as I found the coupon in my kongregate messages on their site. Another reason is that a lot of people are waiting to be emailed the coupon, but could possibly find it on their accounts. I waited for an email, but never got one. Hope this helps people

The previous ones from Kongregate said that too, and they stacked. So I'd guess these will.
0_0 if so then with 20% Bday coupon, 10%PUR, and $3 off, that would make a heck of a deal depending on what you are choosing of course. Anyone have confirmation on this as to whether this one stacks. It is appreciated!!

WTF no coupon yet.

Edit: Had to check my Kongregate account.

My girlfriend and I both did this, no coupons yet in either of our emails. I'm looking on Kongregate and can't figure out where the coupon would be. I dont have any messages.

I downloaded the game and got to level 2 and still no coupon yet in my email. I'm looking on Kongregate and can't figure out where the coupon would be. I dont have any messages.

Last edited:
Just stacked this coupon with a $10 off pre-owned coupon and the 20% off birthday coupon to get need for speed rivials for PS4 for just under 30.

I really want to get kirby return to dreamland with this. I can't believe it is $50 preowned. With this coupon and the $3 congregate it will be $37. I know it is out of print but dang that is a lot of money for it. Figured the price may just go up for it since it is hard to find now.

I really want to get kirby return to dreamland with this. I can't believe it is $50 preowned. With this coupon and the $3 congregate it will be $37. I know it is out of print but dang that is a lot of money for it. Figured the price may just go up for it since it is hard to find now.
Use the online clearance checker for BBY to vheck your local stores, it's been on clearance there for $30 for a couple weeks now.

Use the online clearance checker for BBY to vheck your local stores, it's been on clearance there for $30 for a couple weeks now.
How do I access this clearance checker? I tried looking for this game on best buys website and it only comes up preowned.

How do I access this clearance checker? I tried looking for this game on best buys website and it only comes up preowned.
It's under "Shops & Deals" -> "Clearance & More" then on the right side under "Shop In-Store Products" you use the shop now button after you set your area.

The listing was removed from the Best Buy website unfortunately.

Did they do an override? Ive tested it and my results were two coupon max per transaction.
The guy didn't seem like he had any problem when he scanned them. He said at first he didn't think it would work but he said he would see what happen and it worked like a charm.

Signed up, clicked some dumb buttons for a minute, 5 minutes later got the coupon in my inbox; thanks OP! (and threadbumpers)

Will browse the cheap 3DS game selection tomorrow.  I remember seeing Centipede for $4.99...

bread's done
Back