3-Player Co-op games over Xbox Live?

ezytarget

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, just a quick question here. My wife and one of our friends want to start playing more games together and we are looking for some 3-Player Co-op games. My wife and I obviously will be playing at home while my friend will hopefully play with us over Xbox Live.

Besides maybe Halo 3 and Rock Band can anyone help me out by listing a few other games that we could play?

Thanks!

Commando 3 is one that I know supports 3 people Aegis Wing is another that supports up to 4 both are xbla titles.

[quote name='PhoenixT']Commando 3 is one that I know supports 3 people Aegis Wing is another that supports up to 4 both are xbla titles.[/quote]

Plus, Aegis Wing is free.

HOT THREE WAY ACTION...I like it.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 has up to 4 player Co-op for the Terrorist Hunts.

yeah well, as fun as I think Rainbow Six 2 would be, my wife is just plain AWFUL at 1st person shooters. Nor does she seem to have much interest.

i'm going to try some of those arcade titles that everyone has posted. Hopefully in the future there will be more group co-op titles.

Oh and bomberman is a classic. I remember playing until 4am with my friends during the super nintendo days.

Gauntlet is an Aracde title that has 4 players co-op. I can get my gf to play with me and she does good. Simple controls too.

Problem is, a lot of games online only let one person play on each Xbox (Marvel UA and TMNT Arcade for example).

Just played the Operation Darkness demo on my OXM disc and that says 3 player co-op so if you like turn based RPGs and Nazis add that one to your list lol. I didn't care for it though. I'd say go with Worms, Uno Bomberman and Carcasonne/Catan as well.

Edit: Forget that I even mentioned Operation Darkness lol.

bread's done
Back