3 signs of a chemical reaction?

Spades22

CAGiversary!
lol its a quick question but I quickly searched google and couldnt find the answer, so I thought I'd quickly ask here. Anyway I forget a 3rd sign, right now I have change in color and change in odour. Does anyone remember the 3rd?

[quote name='wubb']Yeah, I was going to say heat.[/quote]

Heats half correct. A reaction can be exothermic or endothermic.

ya I was thinking heat to be honest, I just wasn't 100% sure and don't want to get easy questions wrong. Anyway thanks...and if anyone wants to confirm it further or have any other ideas that'd be good too xD

Precipitation sounds darn familiar though too...man wish I could find my grade 11 chem notes haha

Ahh ya Change of State too...man see there was so many to pick I don't know which it could be. Change of state I hadn't thought of only Temperature and Precipitation...hmm...

Well it seems most people have gone for change in temp. so I think I may give that a shot. Although...change in state sounds darn familiar...

Ah ok...although I remember there only being 3 for this specific question in grade 11/12, but I'm thinking this will answer the question I got now so thanks. I think I might go for temp, or the most physical/common/easily identified ones.

bread's done
Back