30 minutes with no new OTT? What kind of world are we living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Compare it to something.[/quote]

I have heard it is like RE4... but in space. However I haven't played it yet. I want to finish _______ _ first.

goomba.gif

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How many hours do you think you'll put into Fallout 3 Budge?[/quote]

However many it takes to get done...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Turns out Anna Paquin, Rouge from the X-Men films has a topless sex scene in True Blood :whistle2:k[/quote]
Yep, not all that great really.

I kinda thought so, wasn't sure if he was supposed to be spock. Still missing someone, is that supposed to be spock in the black?

No, Kirk is in the black. There's apparently a canon explanation in the film for why he's wearing black and not yellow.

Here's spock:

spock.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't get why the ship looks so advanced, shouldn't it have buttons and switches and shit?[/quote]

touch screens, duh.;)

Well i've give them that, but still. Why don't they just admit that the original show had nearly no budget and thus the ship looked like it was made in someone's garage.

wtf? Tim Burton is making an Alice in Wonderland? That's fucking awesome.

But what about the American McGee version I've wanted forever that sounds oh so badass? :(

[quote name='DT778']You guys better not pull a jake and fuck it up for us on the west coast.[/quote]
I watch south park too.:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back