30 minutes with no new OTT? What kind of world are we living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say this aloud, three or four times, Mak:

Poompy Chonclate.

It sounds like you have a sorer throat. :cool:

[quote name='Eviltude']There was a girl in one of my labs that smelled like a Lama tonight. I really don't know how you get that smell.[/QUOTE]

Curry.

[quote name='Maklershed']Que?[/QUOTE]
Just do it. :cool:

And I meant to say "sore". :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']How is that the CNN audience went positive on Palin.[/quote]
They thought he meant Michael Palin.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think sports should determine the outcome of our politics now.

Hell, more people vote on sports polls than for President. It just makes cents![/QUOTE]

$$$

[quote name='Maklershed']Is McCain retarded? Does he not hear what Obama says?[/QUOTE]

Do you understand the words that are comin' out of my mouth?!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I like how I come in the OTT, ask a question, then go away without every reading a response.

I like it a lot.[/QUOTE]

Wot?

Maybe it's sort of like not answering PMs. :whistle2:k

2vb3qlc.jpg

I want McCain to look at Obama and say, "Everyone wants to take down the champ, but no one is even worthy of a title shot" and then get up and spike an imaginary football.

[quote name='lordwow']Frosty is a dupe account :cool:[/quote]

that would be far more interesting than the truth.

we were in east syracuse for a wedding and frosty had his CAG account logged in on his iphone on the wireless in our hotel room so i just went with it.

[quote name='Chika']that would be far more interesting than the truth.

we were in east syracuse for a wedding and frosty had his CAG account logged in on his iphone on the wireless in our hotel room so i just went with it.[/quote]

You sure you sent it? I didn't get anything.

Oh well, you probably didn't bring a newspaper anyway. :nottalking:

Bed time.

[quote name='lordwow']"I wouldn't impose a litmus test on abortion... but I wouldn't vote for anyone who agrees with it" - McCain[/quote]

Yeah I thought that was funny. He was dissing Obama for choosing Supreme Court Justices based on their ideology and then says he wouldn't choose a Justice who would want to uphold Roe V Wade. :lol:

I dunno. As a republican, I cna tell you from the republican persepctive McCain is holding his own. He's wrong on most of what he;'s talking about, but he's on point. And he had a good start.

So far I think it's a draw.

Though I'm on the record saying Obama wins the election 60-40.

To me it seems like Obama is knowledgeable about every subject and is filled with plans and ideas and can effectively communicate them. While McCain briefly addresses the question and then spends the rest of the time slandering Obama.

"He's wrong on most of what he;'s talking about, but he's on point." - Ackbar

[quote name='Maklershed']To me it seems like Obama is knowledgeable about every subject and is filled with plans and ideas and can effectively communicate them. While McCain briefly addresses the question and then spend the rest of the time slandering Obama.[/QUOTE]

QFT

Obama is chock full of ideas. And whenever I go to republicna rallies all I ever hear is that Obama has no ideas. Then I wring off five in a row.

My favprite line was when he stated that goverment had grown 40% in the last eight years. Then he had the balls to say Democrats were in charge for the last two.

Am I the only one watching the new South Park?

I knew what the debate would be already, so I didn't even both to factor it into my programming :p.

[quote name='lordwow']I'm a Republican, and I can't even vote for this guy, and I was supporting him in 2000, and hoped he'd run in 2004.[/QUOTE]

Hey, if I ever run for anything as a moderate republican, can I get a contribution? ;)

Absolutely. Until the Republican party moves back to the center and away for the religious right, I can't support them on a national level. But I will support local moderate Republicans, I'm voting against Kerry here in MA for the moderate Republican running for the senate.

I see that McCain is pulling from the George Bush play book, laugh condescendingly at your opponent when you don't agree with them.

[quote name='JolietJake']I see that McCain is pulling from the George Bush play book, laugh condescendingly at your opponent when you don't agree with them.[/QUOTE]

heh-heh, heh

bush_debate_narrowweb__200x260,1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back