30% off already Reduced PS3 & 360 Games @ toysrus.com

metaphysicalstyles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
I was searching for some deals and came across this page on TRU's website.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...riety-of-already-reduced-video-games&view=all

30% Off already reduced games for PS3, 360. Some decent stuff on here for under $20.

A few notable deals:

The Saboteur (360, PS3) - $13.29
SW CW: Republic Heroes - $11.89
Darksiders - $24.49
Bioshock 2 - $24.99
Batman AA Collectors Edition (360) - $41.99
Yakuza 3 - $34.99
Conan (360) - $6.99
Legends of Wrestlemania - $13.29
MX vs. ATV: Reflex (360) - $13.99
Lego RockBand (PS3) - $11.89

Lots more!

UPDATE: Wii games gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, nothing for me though. Seems like they are just adjusting to the prices other places already have them at (BS2 for $25 at Sams, ect). I thought it was 30% off of the prices you had listed! lol Oh well. Still some decent finds, especially if you have a gift card from other deals.

Yeah, this sale has been a hot deal in combination with the $10 off Halo card (some games as low as $.50), so you're a little late to the party. Also, conflicting reports say this either ends today or the end of the week.

Yikes, where have you folks been? 30% off 360/PS3 games ending in .x0 or .x8 started Friday. Yes, it's in store even if they don't have signs up. That's how people were getting 16.98 games for 1.98 post-Halo coupon (which is no longer valid).

The only thing that catches my eye is Yakzua 3. Too bad I can't just go down to my local TRU; they don't seem to have anything in stock ever. -_-

batman: AA collectors is the same price on amazon + free shipping and no tax for some. kinda wanna bite but... i here that collectors edition is a bit iffy.

[quote name='taylort3']batman: AA collectors is the same price on amazon + free shipping and no tax for some. kinda wanna bite but... i here that collectors edition is a bit iffy.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't impressed with it, you just get an villians journal thing, a bonus disc and a batarang. The batarang is a cheap plastic thing, and even though I bought it new mine was all scuffed-up.

I wasn't impressed with it, you just get an villians journal thing, a bonus disc and a batarang. The batarang is a cheap plastic thing, and even though I bought it new mine was all scuffed-up.

yeah but for 42 bucks? the game itself is still 40$ new at most stores, although i suppose i could get it cheaper used at gohastings, especially with the 20% off. decisions, decisions... :p

[quote name='BiggNick']I thought it was 30% off of the prices you had listed! lol Oh well. Still some decent finds, especially if you have a gift card from other deals.[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought too.

Mind you The Saboteur is a pretty good game and well worth the price. It's a shame that the prior game that Pandemic created(Mercenaries 2) was such an annoying piece of crap by comparison.

[quote name='eastshore4']I wasn't impressed with it, you just get an villians journal thing, a bonus disc and a batarang. The batarang is a cheap plastic thing, and even though I bought it new mine was all scuffed-up.[/QUOTE]

The scuffing was suppose to looked used. Fooled a lot of people since it was just cheap plastic, the effect didn't work well.

[quote name='stickyfeet']The scuffing was suppose to looked used. Fooled a lot of people since it was just cheap plastic, the effect didn't work well.[/QUOTE]
Where is he!!!???

Interested in The Saboteur for that price, too bad shipping kills it, and the nearest store is too far away.

I picked my copy of the game up at a closing HWV for like $10-12, so I'm happy with my deal I got on it.;) But it's definitely worth MSRP($19.99), though most of the game is destroying the varying Nazi installations to boost morale and liberate Paris piece by piece.

I really like how the game differentiates between liberated(in full color)sections and still occupied(black & white) sections of Paris. It's really quite a seamless transition between the two.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I picked my copy of the game up at a closing HWV for like $10-12, so I'm happy with my deal I got on it.;) But it's definitely worth MSRP($19.99), though most of the game is destroying the varying Nazi installations to boost morale and liberate Paris piece by piece.

I really like how the game differentiates between liberated(in full color)sections and still occupied(black & white) sections of Paris. It's really quite a seamless transition between the two.[/QUOTE]
I'm definitely going to get it at some point, but lots of things I want right now and if I could get it for that price minus shipping it would of went to top of my list :p

Wow, how did I miss this!? Oh well, maybe I'll pass by after work and see if there are any decent things in store.

[quote name='stickyfeet']The scuffing was suppose to looked used. Fooled a lot of people since it was just cheap plastic, the effect didn't work well.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's a dumb idea. Fooled me. Glad I didn't exchange it now, though. To offer a different opinion I really like the CE. The big case is pretty cool and I enjoyed the journal, especially the art. The batarang was a disappointment but not so bad I regretted buying the CE.

Just wanted to say that amazon PM'd yakuza 3! Bought it earlier at that price and just saw this thread now :)

[quote name='voormis']Everyone buy Yakuza 3...thank me later.[/QUOTE]

Didn't they cut content from the English version? No thanks. :nottalking:

Why only $25 for Bioshock 2 for PS3 and not Xbox? Im dying to get BS 2 for 360. Think if i bring the ad in they hook me up with it for 360? :roll:

[quote name='tcatsninfan']I called my local TRU and they told me White Knight Chronicles is $49.99. They said the online prices aren't the same as in-store prices.[/QUOTE]

It's actually $49.98 right now in all TRU stores which with the additional 30% off all clearance makes it about $35.

bread's done
Back