30% Off Everything - Enter Konami Code for Discount

jjgames

CAGiversary!
JJGames.com is doing a "Konami Code Sale" where everything is 30% off if you enter the Konami Code on the website. The sale ends April 25th.

For anyone who doesn't know the code (I'm not sure what you are doing on CAG) it is:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Enter that on your keyboard

I don't know of the website, but that's the most awesome promotion ever. Even plays a little jingle and animation.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Oh shit! Works on consoles. :O[/QUOTE]
And I'm looking for an original Xbox, too, but looks like they're out of stock :(

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Oh shit! Works on consoles. :O[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure that consoles always fall under the "everything" catagory of a "30% off everything" sale.

Don't want to buy anything, just went there to do the code :)

Be sure to have Keyscrambler (or similar keyblocking software) off in order for it to work.

awesome idea for a sale and some alright prices on used consoles. Anyone else able to vouch for the condition of products purchased from this site?

[quote name='dubbfoolio']awesome idea for a sale and some alright prices on used consoles. Anyone else able to vouch for the condition of products purchased from this site?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='paintball745']i got a sega cd unit from them not to long ago and it works fine.[/QUOTE] .

The Xbox Elite is $148 with expedited shipping. This is very tempting and I'll cancel my order from Amazon if anyone can vouch for this site.

[quote name='Envel']The Xbox Elite is $148 with expedited shipping. This is very tempting and I'll cancel my order from Amazon if anyone can vouch for this site.[/QUOTE]

Be aware that it is a used system, and will not be brand new out of the box... if it even comes with a box.

Seriously considering picking up a used Wii also if anyone can vouch for this site. Thanks!

[quote name='HydroX']Be aware that it is a used system, and will not be brand new out of the box... if it even comes with a box.[/QUOTE]I ordered a used one from the Amazon warehouse and it is supposed to ship the 26th. I still have time to cancel. It says

Condition: Used. Good
Includes: Item Only

so I want to make sure everything else is included. I don't want to be screwed and only receive the console. I am assuming I can return it if it is defective right?

Fun promotion, but I can't find anything I want. I might have gotten an xbox console, but those all appear to be the older models, and I don't want a non-Jasper and I don't need a hard drive as it would be a second 360. If they had the Arcade in stock for $100 - 25% ($75) I'd probably bite, though.

[quote name='Envel']so I want to make sure everything else is included. I don't want to be screwed and only receive the console. I am assuming I can return it if it is defective right?[/QUOTE]

All the consoles on the site include the controllers and cables you need for them to work. Everything includes a 30 day money back guarantee as well.

Regarding vouching for the site. People can checkout our BizRate.com reviews if they want to see what people have to say:
http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--145229.html

We are also a member of the Better Business Bureau
http://www.bbbonline.org/cks.asp?id=1070626132625

I'm able to enter the code just fine in safari on the mac. Do you have some add-on that makes it start a search when you type letters? If so, disable it.

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm able to enter the code just fine in safari on the mac. Do you have some add-on that makes it start a search when you type letters? If so, disable it.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm on a Windows based PC at work right now. My mac at home doesnt pull up a search when I type letters in.

[quote name='a wolf at fullmoon']Well, the arrow keys aren't inputting with my Mac, I may have to try this with a Windows PC later.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you had the location bar (URL bar) selected? Maybe that would mess it up? Try clicking somewhere in the page (not a link) and try again. Just guessing here. It worked fine for me in Safari.

Awesome way to get an awesome discount. I bit on the last Elite available. Was looking for a cheap 360 the past couple of weeks. Glad you posted it.

[quote name='brighenne']Shows up as $5 for me.[/QUOTE]

Ok, if you go through the process than it says $5. But the item description page says $15.

I bit on a Wii system. I don't seriously think it will be dropping down to $150 any time soon, let alone $135 shipped. Great coupon, and great way of entering. Will keep everyone updated on how it goes!

well, I finally broke down and ordered 2 wii remotes and nunchucks.. now all of my consoles have enough controllers for all of my homies. :)

not bad... got them all shipped for under $50..

[quote name='jjgames']JJGames.com is doing a "Konami Code Sale" where everything is 30% off if you enter the Konami Code on the website. The sale ends April 25th.

For anyone who doesn't know the code (I'm not sure what you are doing on CAG) it is:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Enter that on your keyboard[/QUOTE]

whats the quality of the used games usually, do you refinish them before you send them out or is it as is? is everything included and guarenteed?

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']whats the quality of the used games usually, do you refinish them before you send them out or is it as is? is everything included and guarenteed?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully he can respond but if you go to the site it looks like it shows what is included.

I've got to add, 4 used Dreamcasts $29.99, that makes them $21 after discount!
I already have one, but that's a great deal, and they sell games for it too

Only Power Stone, Gunbird 2, MvC, MvC2, and Record of Lodoss War cost as much or more than the system. Most games will be well under $10... Love the code.

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']whats the quality of the used games usually, do you refinish them before you send them out or is it as is? is everything included and guarenteed?[/QUOTE]

All the disc based games are resurfaced so they have no scratches at all. All the cartridge games are cleaned a bit on the contacts. If there are stickers, or scratches on any items we will note that in the "Condition" section on the site.

Everything has a 30 day money back guarantee on it.

Am I an idiot? I tried doing the code on the cart page -- nothing shows up...

I'm confused.

EDIT: Oops. Thanks NoScript, but I'd like to enter my Konami code, kthx.

I ordered a cobalt/black ds lite for my son, so we can have 2 to play with now since his white ds lite bit the big one. I will post my experience with this company when I receive my product. Great deal BTW. I should have ordered one of the wireless headsets for the 360 while they were still in stock :(

bread's done
Back