30% Off Everything - Enter Konami Code for Discount

jjgames

CAGiversary!
JJGames.com is doing a "Konami Code Sale" where everything is 30% off if you enter the Konami Code on the website. The sale ends April 25th.

For anyone who doesn't know the code (I'm not sure what you are doing on CAG) it is:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Enter that on your keyboard

[quote name='Ragnorok64']Picked up Starfox and Link to the Past. Sadly Link to the past doesn't work at all; It sounds like something is loose inside the cartridge.

The two SNES controllers I got seem to be ok though.[/QUOTE]
An update on this. I sent off an email to them about the non working Link to the past and they sent back one suggesting I clean it with alcohol. I figured it's just a message they always reply with to delay RMA's but, lo and behold, that actually worked!

I know the deal is long dead but I just wanted to report on my purchase.

Got my Wii this morning. Came with:
1x Wii Console
1x Sensor Bar + base
1x Wiimote + Strap
1x Power cord
1x Stand + base
1x Composite cable
1x component cable

Came in a priority mail box with foam and bubble packing. Thankfully there was only a small piece of foam trying to enter the wii's fan. Sadly, there was no nunchuck so I'm going to have to run out and buy one this weekend. The wii seems to work correctly through and through. It came pretty clean but I cleaned it myself since I don't know where it's been. Everything came in very good condition.

I also got to try out my previous purchase:
Pikmin 2 (GCN) works perfectly
Memory card 251 works too
2x Orange spice GCN controllers both work fine. Even the one with the hole in the plastic cord.

Overall I give this experience B+/A-. Hope to shop there again when there's a similar deal.

bread's done
Back