30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
1st try got a 30% coupon. As soon as she scanned the Ass. Creed reservation card out it came. Red card has nothing to do with this. My first coupon expires 2 Dec 2013 and this one is 31 Dec 2013.

I'm not sure why you guys are trying multiple items in each transaction. It's been posted multiple times that the coupon prints every fourth transaction.

I'm not sure why you guys are trying multiple items in each transaction. It's been posted multiple times that the coupon prints every fourth transaction.
I bought 4 pre order cards from a front register today in separate transactions and no luck.

Got my third coupon today after returning my previous transactions cards. Bought 3 cards this time, came out on the second one. Probably should've stopped her from scanning the third one, but I'm returning them tomorrow anyway. I went to 3 different registers for each coupon.

Got my third coupon today after returning my previous transactions cards. Bought 3 cards this time, came out on the second one. Probably should've stopped her from scanning the third one, but I'm returning them tomorrow anyway. I went to 3 different registers for each coupon.
So the coupon isn't tied to your purchase? You can just return the reservation cards? Not sure if I actually want DR3...

Same. We have yet to crack the code.
That would be cool if I need it. That would be my 2nd coupon tho so I may just be happy with 3 ps4 games. I appreciate it tho so maybe if u still have it give it to someone with no coupons at all. Thanks tho. :)

Going to target in a bit. Where are the coozies and pacman figures located?

tried with preorder cards a few days ago, no luck :(
Just got back from Target. Did 6 separate transactions. 4 of them with $1 pre-order cards and 2 with the 1 cent CoD koozies. I think I got them on the 3rd and 6th transaction. I didn't have to have multiple items per transaction.

Let's see if it works during the b2g1 sale.

Also, any idea if this would work on console purchases? I really want that LoZ 3DS XL at 30% off.

So i was looking at target's price matching policy and not completely sure how it goes with either the 30% coupon or b2g1 free separately, let alone together. Anyone well versed in pricematching care to shed some light.

Went to my local Target they had a PS4 demo kiosk there, played Knack and Fifa, you could also play Octodad and a few other PSN titles but there were people waiting for a chance behind me so only spent about 10 minutes, Dualshock 4 is legit, great controller.

Got a AC4 card and Watch Dogs card on separate transactions, on the first the 30% coupon and 10 dollars off $75 purchase printed straight away, nothing on the second. Pretty good trip overall. Went with my brother and he got an AC4 card as well, no coupon. Triggering the coupon seems random, but i feel i hit the motherload with both of those coupons with a single pre order card.

I can't wait for the thread to go from "I got my coupon" to "I got this with my coupon". I have a feeling there will be epic tales of Target employees overriding transactions that aren't in their best interest. :)

Went to see if I could get another coupon just now. Grabbed seven of the Call of Duty coozies and checked out with them individually. I got a coupon on the second and sixth transactions. The girl who did it for me was super sweet. And I talked to our Target people who confirmed that stock that first week is going to be limited for the PS4 at least.

So I'm glad to have these coupons since it'll bring the price of each game close to the B2G1 sale prices. It's higher but it'll be nice to have until 12/30 to get the games as opposed to trying to rush to get them that first week.

I can't wait for the thread to go from "I got my coupon" to "I got this with my coupon". I have a feeling there will be epic tales of Target employees overriding transactions that aren't in their best interest. :)
Tomorrow hopefully we can see how it goes right? :)

Got it!  Tried 3 different targets and finally today found one that worked.  Bought 3 AC4 preorder cards in separate transactions at the front register.  Nothing on first, coupon on the 2nd. 

Sorry if this has already been answered in this thread, but here goes anyway.  I bought 2 preorder cards and got a 30% off 2 game coupon on first transaction, but not the second.  I picked preorder cards for games I actually want.  From what I understand so far the $5 gift cards for reservations won't stack with the 30% off (or B2G1) deals, so do I have to cancel my preorders and buy them off the shelf to use those deals or can I just reject the $5 gift cards?  Thanks in advance!

Sorry if this has already been answered in this thread, but here goes anyway. I bought 2 preorder cards and got a 30% off 2 game coupon on first transaction, but not the second. I picked preorder cards for games I actually want. From what I understand so far the $5 gift cards for reservations won't stack with the 30% off (or B2G1) deals, so do I have to cancel my preorders and buy them off the shelf to use those deals or can I just reject the $5 gift cards? Thanks in advance!
Really? Why wouldn't the $5 GC stack?

Tried again and nothing. 

Had my gf with me and had her buy some cards and still didn't get any coupon. Didn't know about the 4th transaction thing, but we ended up doing 4 transactions, just not in a row. 

I'll probably just end up with the b2g1, but would have preferred the b2 for $84 instead of b3 for $120.

Sorry if this has already been answered in this thread, but here goes anyway. I bought 2 preorder cards and got a 30% off 2 game coupon on first transaction, but not the second. I picked preorder cards for games I actually want. From what I understand so far the $5 gift cards for reservations won't stack with the 30% off (or B2G1) deals, so do I have to cancel my preorders and buy them off the shelf to use those deals or can I just reject the $5 gift cards? Thanks in advance!
If you are talking about the $5 gift card attached to your $1 preorder, from looking at it, it appears that the gift card is not activated until you actually purchase the game that the preorder is for. I do not know about yours, but mine has a sticker covering the barcode that says something along the lines of "remove and scan upon game purchase". I would quote it directly, but my cards are in my car and I am oh-so-lazy!

If you are picking up the games that you reserved then, yeah, I do not see why you would not be able to use your card...

Edit:

The system will allow the $5 GC. Since it just reads the barcode and prompts the cashier for it. (You don't even need the game in the transaction.)
Wait, what? Am I reading this correctly? I can take the 3 cards that I bought earlier today for 3 random games, for $1 each, buy 3 completely different games, and use the gift cards on them?

The system will allow the $5 GC. Since it just reads the barcode and prompts the cashier for it. (You don't even need the game in the transaction.)
it blocks the 5 dollar gift card when using th w 30 % off coupon. i work at target and it happened to me last week. since you can only use 1 target coupon per item and both are target coupons, look on your reserve card its a target couon that gives you the 5 dollar gift card.

it blocks the 5 dollar gift card when using th w 30 % off coupon. i work at target and it happened to me last week. since you can only use 1 target coupon per item and both are target coupons, look on your reserve card its a target couon that gives you the 5 dollar gift card.
do you think the 30% coupon will stack with the b2g1 deal? also i have a $10 off $75 transaction coupon, do you think that will stack with the 30% coupon? I'm assuming that on will stack with the b2g1 deal.

Three games at $110 and 2 at $84 is still a good deal, just not sure if i want that many games. I am definitely getting Fifa, NBA 2k, and Killzone. Not sure on BF4 and will wait for AC4(still playing 3) and Knack(will probably drop in price rapidly or wind up as a PS plus game).

I bought like 20 of those call of duty can cozies or whatever.

The manager denied me to come back for another transaction.. oops. 

Guess i'll put them in bundles of 5 or 10 and try to ebay them. If i can make $.50 each it'll be nice, and did get a coupon.

Me and my crew cracked the da vinci code today; In total we were able to get (4) 30% off coupons, (4) 25% off gaming accessory & (3) 25% off Turtle beach headset coupons,

2ujmwau.jpg

* missing is my 5% pharmacy reward, AC4 reserve & another 30% off two games coupon.

Also the reserve cards don't stack with the 30% coupons, have a LOD/GSTL take 5 bucks off the game or give you the gift card after the transaction.  Can't wait to read how 30% coupon will work with the buy 2 get 1 promo tomorrow. I'm waiting till the 15th to use all my goodies on my systems & games. Hell I'll even pick up a PS Eye now lol.

Me and my crew cracked the da vinci code today; In total we were able to get (4) 30% off coupons, (4) 25% off gaming accessory & (3) 25% off Turtle beach headset

Also the reserve cards don't stack with the 30% coupons, have a LOD/GSTL take 5 bucks off the game or give you the gift card after the transaction. Can't wait to read how 30% coupon will work with the buy 2 get 1 promo tomorrow. I'm waiting till the 15th to use all my goodies on my systems & games. Hell I'll even pick up a PS Eye now lol.
Nice I got two of those 10% off electronics item plan on using one on an xbone and the other a zelda 3ds xl

I'm gonna be pissed if the 30% works with the b2g1. Didn't get a coupon after several tries.

How long do you think the coupon will keep getting printed out?

Went to see if I could get another coupon just now. Grabbed seven of the Call of Duty coozies and checked out with them individually. I got a coupon on the second and sixth transactions. The girl who did it for me was super sweet. And I talked to our Target people who confirmed that stock that first week is going to be limited for the PS4 at least.

So I'm glad to have these coupons since it'll bring the price of each game close to the B2G1 sale prices. It's higher but it'll be nice to have until 12/30 to get the games as opposed to trying to rush to get them that first week.
How much do the coozies cost?

Anyway I can get 3 ps4 games today and exchange one of them after the sale to get super Mario 3d world, which comes out the 22nd? And not have to pay anything extra?

Anyway I can get 3 ps4 games today and exchange one of them after the sale to get super Mario 3d world, which comes out the 22nd? And not have to pay anything extra?
Target does not do placeholders you used to be able to but that was before they spread out the discount across all 3 games.

Anyone try this with just two games yet? Since people are saying it needs to be manually done for PS4 games I wonder if it'll be automatic without the B2G1 or if you'll have to get an override for that too.

I just want two games and $42 each aint too bad. Better than getting a third game you don't want.

Anyone try this with just two games yet? Since people are saying it needs to be manually done for PS4 games I wonder if it'll be automatic without the B2G1 or if you'll have to get an override for that too.

I just want two games and $42 each aint too bad. Better than getting a third game you don't want.
You can return the third game. I got 2 games for $47.17 out the door.

I hate when these discussions span 2 threads.  :\  

So it doesn't work for PS4 games?  Wonder if that's something they'll correct in a day or two?  

You can return the third game. I got 2 games for $47.17 out the door.
Yeah, didn't realize there are doing it that way. I'd love to get the 30% off as well, but doubt that my target will do it. I can never even get them to price match even though I follow all their policies. If people have more success I might try to go to a target a bit down the way.

I just hope they don't catch on to the 30%+B2G1, seems like something they'll tell the stores to no honor soon.

Nice. I wonder if they'll honor it throughout the week or if some managers will get smart and stop accepting them.

My target wont let me return my 1$ Reserve card only can exchange for same item im told.

bread's done
Back